Popular quotes that are bullsh--

I just hate inspirational quotes in general. All of em.

I tried joking with this guy at the gym about how I look like ass compared to the guys at the gym but I walk into walmart and I'm a 10/10 and he just started quoting me a bunch of inspirational quotes to get my self esteem up.

Fucking milennials.

"The customer is always right. "

I don't know if you have been outside in the last 50 years but people are fucking stupid.

I have two degrees and an MBA.

All because I am a builder people think I am stupid. Don't talk down to me.

I do this work because I am good at it and I would have murdered people in the stockbroking environment I was in previously .

The fact that you watched a renovating show on Lifestyle Channel does not supplant, replace or alter the reality of actually building shit.
I get the same shit just because I do demolition. "you knock buildings down, how hard can that be?"

MONEY DOESN'T BUY HAPPINESS!

latest

Seriously, fuck this one up the ass!

Yes, there are depressed people who are rich, but there are a shit load of depressed people without money!

Wanna take a rich unhappy person and take all of their money away and see if it doesn't get worse? Add the burden of bills, access to affordable healthcare and other such problems to their life? I mean, the money won't buy happiness anyway, right?

You are part right, in that a small amount of happiness effects roughly 10% of your happiness. 50% is genetic, 40% is based on your choices, generosity for example makes people happier. Such things might be further genetic in influence also.

"conducted in 2010, concluded that money does make us happier – but only up to a certain point. The findings, by psychologist Daniel Kahneman and economist Angus Deaton, both from Princeton University, showed that self-reported levels of wellbeing increased with salary up to $75,000 (roughly £50,000) a year. But after that, increasing amounts of money had no further effect on happiness."

So 'rich' people's happiness has little if anything to do with their wealth, as long as basic needs are met.

"it's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all."

<3><DisgustingHHH><JerryWWF><KingstonFrown><bball1>{<doc}<2><1>

An apple a day, keeps the Dr. away.

Sounds like anti Pharma vegan propaganda to me.

"I don't mean to beat around the bush..."

That's exactly what you're doing when you say that.

<codychoke>

Good things come to those who wait.

It’s the exact opposite.

Good things come to those who DON’T wait.

You know what the worst part about all of these inspirational quotes is?

It inspires people to come up with stupid quotes of their own.

Hate to speak ill of my mother, but her obsession with inspirational quotes is one thing I can't stand about her.

"Love will find you when you're not looking for it"

<bball1>

"A watched pot never boils"

{<doc}

The OP has two of my favorites:
Violence is never the answer/never solves anything. Well, it sure solves that fucking Hitler problem we had all those years back.

Everything happens for a reason. No, everything happens because of a causal factor. And lots of shit that happens and seems like it was destined to happen was just dumb fucking luck.

trying to think of some, but all i can think of is the " behind every successful man is a lying greedy slut that wants you to spend your money" not sure if thats one though.

MONEY DOESN'T BUY HAPPINESS!

latest

Seriously, fuck this one up the ass!

Yes, there are depressed people who are rich, but there are a shit load of depressed people without money!

Wanna take a rich unhappy person and take all of their money away and see if it doesn't get worse? Add the burden of bills, access to affordable healthcare and other such problems to their life? I mean, the money won't buy happiness anyway, right?

“Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a yacht big enough to pull up right alongside it.” — David Lee Roth

women just want equality.
provided equal means they get everything their own way and never, ever ,have to be held accountable for anything they do, then thats equal.

anything involving Astrological signs, like 'well you know me, i'm a Leo!"

no Pam, the time of year your parents smashed has no bearing on why you're an idiot

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back