Social Sarah Huckabee Sanders asked to leave restaurant by owner

Should the owner have asked Sanders to leave?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Private business should be able to choose who they serve regardless of reason.
Something tells me that a lot of the people liking this post wouldn't feel the same way if a black man had been excluded based on the color of his skin.

your business, you can decided whom you want to serve. Not unlike the cakes for the gay couple.
Ok for a restaurant to refuse service to all black people?

Last edited:

So now the left supports discrimination based on 'morals'....interesting

Something tells me that a lot of the people liking this post wouldn't feel the same way if a black man had been excluded based on the color of his skin.

Nope, still would. and I doubt that black guy would want to give his money to a racist anyway.

This boogeyman of "what if people start being racist" isn't a good enough argument to force people to serve someone they don't want to. If they want to be known as the 'racist business' let them. Their business will die and their competitor thrive.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/23/politics/sarah-sanders-restaurant-kicked-out/index.html

Shared via TweetCaster

"We didn't kick her out, we only asked her to leave"

Tolerant left strikes again

Maybe we should all have to fill out our political affiliation before we are allowed to eat dinner with our families in a restaurant.

LOL talk shit get lit. If you're a public servant whose actions directly impact the reality of people, expect to get treated as you deserve :) She chose to be the sphincter for an administration of evil cunts, she can expect to be treated as a willing contributor to their goal. The daft cunt thinks that she should be treated as an actor in a movie lol. LOL!

LOL talk shit get lit. If you're a public servant whose actions directly impact the reality of people, expect to get treated as you deserve :) She chose to be the sphincter for an administration of evil cunts, she can expect to be treated as a willing contributor to their goal. The daft cunt thinks that she should be treated as an actor in a movie lol. LOL!

"I have the moral high ground"

Private business should be able to choose who they serve regardless of reason.

Agreed 100% I support the restaurant's decision and am glad the left has finally seen the light.

I look forawrd to the peace and quiet of a whites only chik-fil-a.

If they don't want her there why stay?

I don't have a problem with them doing this as it's legal.

The have the freedom to do it but not freedom from the consequences.

Like boycotts, bad reviews and maybe protest.

Like what would happen if a restaurant put up a sign saying they don't serve democrats and refused service to any know democrat.

Why are you people so obsessed with the rape of children?

Not sure who you're talking about with "you", I'm simply stating the following: Sarah Huckabee Sanders cannot achieve a high ground on anyone even if everyone out there was a pedophile. Period. Being a willing mouthpiece for this administration should be enough to make a person unemployable for life.

It’s their restaurant. I won’t be going there but lol there’s only 8377378382 other restaurants they could go to. Not even a blip on my radar.

Not sure who you're talking about with "you", I'm simply stating the following: Sarah Huckabee Sanders cannot achieve a high ground on anyone even if everyone out there was a pedophile. Period. Being a willing mouthpiece for this administration should be enough to make a person unemployable for life.

Your go to insult always involves a pedophile, quit trying to fuck kids, shit isn't cool.

Your go to insult always involves a pedophile, quit trying to fuck kids, shit isn't cool.

? You're really not funny. If you have defense for the daft cunt, offer it, if you don't perhaps - and I'm not holding my breath here - shut the fuck up? Move to the next thread? One where you have the intellectual capacity to contribute towards? Hm?

? You're really not funny. If you have defense for the daft cunt, offer it, if you don't perhaps - and I'm not holding my breath here - shut the fuck up? Move to the next thread? One where you have the intellectual capacity to contribute towards? Hm?

I don't take insults from pedos seriously, get help

I don't think anyone needs to defend her to simply point out that she's just the press secretary for a president you don't like and not Joseph Goebbels.

I don't think anyone needs to defend her to simply point out that she's just the press secretary for a president you don't like and not Joseph Goebbels.

LOL nope she's not "just" anything, "bro", she's not an actor in a movie we're all watching that, once done, will cease to affect us. She's a fucking enabler to the biggest cunt we've had in office in a hundred years. She's complicit and she will be treated as such. If she doesn't understand that, she's even dumber than her dumbass father.

Back