STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI

If you have seen STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
How bout you quote me this illusive clear statement you wrote. i have no idea what you're talking about. You came back saying my whole breakdown was un-necessary & obvious & you still have not answered to what I said about the New Republic's military. that is absolutely valid information. You cannot have a war if one side is wiped out.

I supplied you with the information that showed you the New Republic still has a military & you did not know that before i told you. There fore you could not know there could be a war because you previously thought the New Republic's miliary was wiped out.

So the information I posted was valid & you're just being an ass by trying to debunk it.

No I didn’t you still haven’t comprehended it, like I said go back and re-read it instead of being hell bent on what you think.

You truly have a dizzying intellect.

No I didn’t you still haven’t comprehended it, like I said go back and re-read it instead of being hell bent on what you think.

You truly have a dizzying intellect.
AGAIN!!!! I don't know what you want me to read. You think my life revolves around keeping up with your BS. You've posted to me 12 times if you can't be bothered to quote me on what you want me to review then we're done. I've got better things to do anyway... second thought... lets just be done with it now. We got the international fight week going on & I don't have time for your games.

AGAIN!!!! I don't know what you want me to read. You think my life revolves around keeping up with your BS. You've posted to me 12 times if you can't be bothered to quote me on what you want me to review then we're done. I've got better things to do anyway... second thought... lets just be done with it now. We got the international fight week going on & I don't have time for your games.

Whoa whoa whoa y'all motherfuckers better chill on LETHAL WEAPON 3. TELL THAT BITCH TO CHILL.

I quoted you, you quoted me and we are talking about what you responded to my statement. It’s. It that complicated and now I get why you didn’t comprehend what I said and took it for something else.

You just aren’t working with a fast enough processor upstears.

I quoted you, you quoted me and we are talking about what you responded to my statement. It’s. It that complicated and now I get why you didn’t comprehend what I said and took it for something else.

You just aren’t working with a fast enough processor upstears.
Funny you say that about my comprehension abilities when you just mis represented what happened. We had several back n forth discussions after you came back to me with your blasphomy about my carefully written out post... then all of a sudden you said you wanted me to go back & review one of them but you couldn't be bothered to point out which one.

I don't have time for this. Do you even UFC bro? the main event is about to start.

Funny you say that about my comprehension abilities when you just mis represented what happened. We had several back n forth discussions after you came back to me with your blasphomy about my carefully written out post... then all of a sudden you said you wanted me to go back & review one of them but you couldn't be bothered to point out which one.

I don't have time for this. Do you even UFC bro? the main event is about to start.

Thank you for making my point for me. You are correct... we know as much about why Thanos is that powerful as we know about why Snoke is so powerful.

Giving a fluffy backstory about how he's this loving stepdad who had "HIS ARMY" destroy Drax's homeland... & Gamora's... doesn't tell us jack sh*t about why he's so powerful that he can beat Hulk & all those Avengers at once... yet you are so blinded by your Marvel elitism that you want Star Wars to explain something that you find perfectly acceptable in the MCU.

That's some mic drop sh*t there. Either explain to me how Thanos is so powerful (within the movie) or drop this bull sh*t about Snoke.

Now all that said... I'm perfectly fine with taking outside of the movie information in. However, if you Marvel elitists want to keep bashing Star Wars for the same crimes MCU comits then we need to break this down & get real about it. You can't have it both wayz... Either the movie has to explain it all or it doesn't.
These situations aren't comparable. All that stuff about Thanos was in multiple movies BEFORE he had a main role in Infinity War. The equivalent would be Thanos showing up at the beginning of Infinity War without ever having been seen or mentioned or heard from previously, like how Snoke did.

I never said anything about needing to know why Snoke is powerful. I don't think it's especially important to know why either Snoke or Thanos are powerful. What is important is knowing who they are and why they do that they do. We know this about Thanos because the movie told us in his first major appearance. We've seen Snoke as a big bad in two movies now and we still don't know anything about him.

Talking abut the comics is cool, but it's not outside information, it's different information. The comics are source material for the movies, totally different dynamic between the movies and comics as between the Star Wars films and any supplementary material. I would never attempt to use information from the comic to explain the movies or fill in the blanks, if the movies haven't sufficiently explained themselves they've failed.

I'm not a marvel elitist. I like Empire more than any MCU film. There are MCU movies I'll likely never watch again just as there are Star Wars films I'll never watch again.

These situations aren't comparable. All that stuff about Thanos was in multiple movies BEFORE he had a main role in Infinity War. The equivalent would be Thanos showing up at the beginning of Infinity War without ever having been seen or mentioned or heard from previously, like how Snoke did.
lol... you realize Snoke has about as much screen time in TFA as Thanos does prior to Infinity War yeah?

What was it, like 2 short cameos in 2 different movies? maybe a 3rd where he was just shown but didn't speak... I forget.
What is important is knowing who they are and why they do that they do.
So they explained that Thanos watched his planet die from over population & that explains why he wants to wipe out half of all life on every planet. Lets not take into consideration that some planets might not be over-populated. So a planet with 100 people will now have 50.... & that might not be enough to run their civilization & so they will die from being underpopulated.

So even though that's a stupid reason with very flawed logic, it's acceptable to you because they spelled it out for you. To be honest, the back story of lady Death makes more sense. Doing it for romance at least has some resemblance of twisted logic. Even a major psychopath can see the problem in the reasoning we're giving for Thanos' actions in the Infinity movie.

Snoke just wants to rule the galaxy... it's not that complicated. Being the ruler of the galaxy is a self evident motivation.

I won’t lie watching those WWII vets fire up the Missouri to AC/DC was pretty badass

I thought battleship had no story, but it was quite entertaining. Kind of like the new Mad Max. It was basically a non-stop metal music video with a bunch of action.

Yea could have done without Rose but then again not a deal breaker for me. Overall I did like the dynamic with DJ and the lessons there so that's a big plus for me. Don't join, good guys, bad guys.. war is profit etc etc a lot of good stuff there a little on the nose with the space horses but hey I can live with it.
]
The problem i have with this is, is then what was the point?
DJ says join or don't join, doesn't matter. Luke is saying the Jedi are dead and have hubris, so it doesnt matter. Ren is saying forget the old and everyone else because they don't matter.
Then why am I watching this movie, and what am I supposed to be looking forward to in the 3rd movie if nothing matters?

Back