Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 1

You mean you believe this kid's story that he was just driving and not doing anything? Man the media has you brainwashed! Cop needed to get home to his family, and the kid was probably up to something because reasons.

We could look through his Facebook and see if there's a picture of him with a gun, that's plenty of evidence that he's uppity and looking for trouble.

Poor attempt, try harder with something better.

My last post is exactly what you sound like in these situations. For reference, see below

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/teen-misses-the-bus-asks-for-directions-and-gets-shot-at.3748177/
Your attempt was equally poor, but thank you for recognizing how stupid it is to throw around baseless accusations about people.

Please consider this before posting in the future, especially when talking to me because I'm an asshole who holds a grudge when people say dumb shit about me.

Your attempt was equally poor, but thank you for recognizing how stupid it is to throw around baseless accusations about people.

Please consider this before posting in the future, especially when talking to me because I'm an asshole who holds a grudge when people say dumb shit about me.

Lol its not baseless when there's hundreds of your posts backing it up. In Seano world cops do no wrong, and young minority males are probably up to something.

Lol its not baseless when there's hundreds of your posts backing it up. In Seano world cops do no wrong, and young minority males are probably up to something.
You're just making shit up for likes. Stop accusing me or I'll request you be put on Homer's list.

You got an IRL lol outta me on that part.
Let me get something out of the way, because I don't care for the image you have of me.
The only criticism I have of blacks in this country is their stupid inner city culture that they embrace so fervently while knowing it holds them back. I don't really blame them for their victim culture, thats a liberal creation to keep them on a short leash, it frankly amazes me that people don't see it. I won't apologize for that. Those are bad things, IMO. If you want to tell everyone my opinions on black people, there they are.
I have NEVER condoned blacks being mistreated for being black. Never.

So I guess we are just supposed to accept that? Part and parcel? Comply or die?

IMO? Yes. Never argue with a cop on the streets. Let him do his part, bail yourself out, and get a lawyer depending on what the arrest is over. I've never seen someone argue there way out of going to jail, doubt I'll be the first.

IMO? Yes. Never argue with a cop on the streets. Let him do his part, bail yourself out, and get a lawyer depending on what the arrest is over. I've never seen someone argue there way out of going to jail, doubt I'll be the first.

Agreed. Never argue with cops. Never resist arrest. Comply, keep your mouth shut until you lawyer up, and play the system. It's the only chance you have of winning.

I am also in a union and that is what we pay dues for. One of the most basic things a union does is represent the employee in the case of a grievance. For someone claiming 20 years of union experience, it seems like you'd know that.
That ain’t a grievance...cmon man.. you can put lipstick on a pig all you want but a grievance and employee violating there employee code of conduct are entirely two different things..

I’m all for an officer filing a grievance and having union representation,but don’t be disingenuous..

This is not that.

That ain’t a grievance...cmon man.. you can put lipstick on a pig all you want but a grievance and employee violating there employee code of conduct are entirely two different things..

I’m all for an officer filing a grievance and having union representation,but don’t be disingenuous..

This is not that.
It is a grievance. There is a complaint about him, he deserves the opportunity to say his bit. If the guy pays union dues, he has a right to representation if his job is on the line.

The fact that the guy deserves representation is not an indicator of him being right or wrong. The fact that I say that doesn't mean I'm offering an opinion on whether he deserved to be fired either.

Fuck that guy. He should be fired and charged for misuse of police databases.
This. There was high ranking sheriff in my hometown(like captain) who was fired in the early 2000's before it was easy to look someone up. He was out of town, went to the local pd and asked for his ex girlfriends address and phone number to "catch up"(yeah right). They gave it to him,He got found out somehow, lied to internal affairs about it and got fired. Ironically they told him that if he had told truth he would have been demoted but kept a job. I know in my job as a county social worker, that if i looked up information on someone without a work related reason id get canned and the union probably wouldnt be able to help me. Him misusing police data bases should be enough to can him alone as public information is a serious thing and any violation of obtaining public's records in a work database is serious business.

Where is @Seano to tell us that this cop obviously prevented a robbery cuz black dudes drive cars on their way to commit crimes.

You, sir, are the piece of shit who first brought race into this thread. The previous 16 posts didn't mention race.

I'm guessing you're a leftie. These days it's mostly lefties who try to make everything about race.

http://www.newsweek.com/puerto-rico...deo-woman-harassed-bigot-flag-t-shirt-1015565

http://time.com/5334082/governor-puerto-rico-harassment-viral-video/

So a woman, wearing a Puerto Rican flag shirt, is setting up for a BBQ in a park. She has an alleged permit for the area. Random old guy decides to start yelling about her attire and questioning her citizenship. Despite the fact that Puerto Rico has been US territory for 120 years and that Puerto Ricans are American citizens.

Cop is called by a bystander, as is to be expected when you've got a crazy screaming bigoted stuff at others in public.

Cop arrives and proceeds to..... wander around away from the confrontation continuing to allow the crazy to verbally harass the woman.

The guy then proceeds to repeatedly walk aggressively towards the woman and she continues to retreat calling for the cop to do something as she, rightfully, doesn't feel safe with this idiot bearing down on her.

The brother of the woman arrives and walks the crazy man back. Then the cop finally does something! He tells the brother, not the nut, to back off!

Finally other cops arrive and actually end the confrontation and takes statements and cite the crazy.

Now I get that the cop called back up as he's dealing with what appears to be a belligerent intoxicated racist asshole. But was the cop waiting for the guy to commit an assault before intervening in the situation? Why does he only speak up to warn off the brother, who I feel would have been justified in physically defending his sister from a aggressive guy walking her down as she backpedals?

Where's that itchy stun gun trigger finger when you actually need it?

You, sir, are the piece of shit who first brought race into this thread. The previous 16 posts didn't mention race.

I'm guessing you're a leftie. These days it's mostly lefties who try to make everything about race.

{<jimmies}

> "Everything is not about race" - random alt right retard
> goes to white nationalist rally to protest imaginary white genocide

<Kpop775>

Back