Trump to NATO: "Germany is totally controlled by Russia"

Could have worded it better, but Germany does depend on Russia for almost half of it's NG .
If Russia were to cut the supply, it would be devastating to them.

Seems to me like another case where Trump acts like a teenage bully. (rumors that Trump is influenced by Russia) NOOOO Germany is totally controlled by Russia!

I know you are but what am I?!?!?
tenor.gif

is Donald Trump the most famous person in the entire world, serious question? I'm thinking him or the Rock

like is there a single person in any industrialized nation that doesn't know who he is?

which is crazy, b/c I imagine Trudeau is pretty popular on the world stage as well, yet I almost guarantee a good 40% at least of Americans don't know who that is

Such news ....someone accuses of someone else being involved with Russia, there should be a almost 2 year investigation on this !

People want to own things. It's natural and among the biggest hurdles to that philosophy.
Chiefly and most basically, among all things, people want to "own" the prosperity of their personal labor and risks. It is one of the most intuitive and universally accepted ideas among our species.

People sign contracts and make agreements, but then there's always some guy with a chart trying to tell them these were invalid with one corner of his mouth, that they got screwed and should have owned more with the middle of his mouth, and then somehow that "property is theft" with the other corner of his mouth.

I have no issues with collectives, or the sometimes virtuous notion of collective property, but I do take issue with them being forged involuntarily with other people's money.

People also want to eat.

Another giant hurdle.
Communism isn't inherently bad, just inherently flawed. In much better circumstances, its core is sound, with exceptions.
It's one of those philosophies that sounds alright at surface level but doesn't bear closer inspection

Chiefly and most basically, among all things, people want to "own" the prosperity of their personal labor and risks. It is one of the most intuitive and universally accepted ideas among our species.

People sign contracts and make agreements, but then there's always some guy with a chart trying to tell them these were invalid with one corner of his mouth, that they got screwed and should have owned more with the middle of his mouth, and then somehow that "property is theft" with the other corner of his mouth.

I have no issues with collectives, or the sometimes virtuous notion of collective property, but I do take issue with them being forged involuntarily with other people's money.
Said far more eloquently than my own post, and fleshed out.
<mma4>

is Donald Trump the most famous person in the entire world, serious question? I'm thinking him or the Rock

like is there a single person in any industrialized nation that doesn't know who he is?

which is crazy, b/c I imagine Trudeau is pretty popular on the world stage as well, yet I almost guarantee a good 40% at least of Americans don't know who that is

He's probably the most famous person world-wide since someone like Muhammad Ali or Elvis.

The thing is that Russia is more depended on Germany than the other way around.
The US wants to sell its own Gas to Germany that is why they are against the pipeline.
You can buy gas and oil from someone else if needed. But Russia won't be able to find someone to buy their gas.
At least not on the level Germany does. Germany is Russia's second-biggest trading partner.
But Russia is not even in Germany's top 10.

That being said I do agree with Trump that Germany should spend more on defense.

He's probably the most famous person world-wide since someone like Muhammad Ali or Elvis.

I guess the world was never aware that Michael Jackson and/or Michael Jordan exist(ed)?...

Vague? Did you just wake up or did you forget to put on your reading glasses? :D
Oh, bi-focals are most certainly in my future. As for sleep, one actually has to get some in order to wake up from it. ;)

And reiterates that he is both immune to facts and just terrible at math. Germany's oil reliance on Russia has been in sharp decline over the past two decades and the country possesses a much more dynamic economy than Russia.

Also, in related news, the United States is totally controlled by Canada.

https://theintercept.com/2018/07/11...s-claiming-germany-totally-controlled-russia/

Germany-GDP-China-United-States-Japan-Russia.png

russiagdp.png
Eurostat says Germany gets that much fuel from Russia. How is this article disputing that?

Now THAT would be breaking news
The Intercept has been killing it for the past three years.

Their coverage of the Russian hacking scandal and how Putin co-opted Wikileaks as a counterintelligence agency was astonishingly good, and obviously turned out to be 100% accurate.

The left loves their gay sex analogies. Watch for it for a day and you'll be struck by how often they do it.
Why would you assume some of Putin's Russian pipe being laid into Merkel's Germany is a gay sex reference? Never mind, don't want to know. :D

I guess the world was never aware that Michael Jackson and/or Michael Jordan exist(ed)?...

Jackson, maybe. Jordan, probably not. Don't know how popular those guys would be in Asia, East Europe, Middle East or Africa.

Back