Cyborg Says She has Agreed To Fight @ UFC 228

wow u bye the crap that team cyborg outs out there. the reason cris saved ufc222 is to not have to fight nunes at ufc226.

Lol are her ducking nunes when she said in public plenty of times she would fight her. You gonna avoid how after cyborg called her out at 222 that nunes said she didn't want to fight her anymore.

You don't like cyborg I recall you saying the same thing about her ducking Holly I believe (I could be wrong). Nunes is worse everywhere in skillset why would Borg be scared?

Book it for September so when Nunes pulls out they can try rebooking for oct, nov, dec..

ufc 228 is gonna be left with scraps

What a strange thread.

Seems like Nunes has a couple of paid posters on Sherdog, claiming Cyborg is "ducking." I would've imagined it'd been the other way around.

Lol are her ducking nunes when she said in public plenty of times she would fight her. You gonna avoid how after cyborg called her out at 222 that nunes said she didn't want to fight her anymore.

You don't like cyborg I recall you saying the same thing about her ducking Holly I believe (I could be wrong). Nunes is worse everywhere in skillset why would Borg be scared?

no I said cris was ducking ronda.

before ufc 222 happened nunes camp said that she stopped hearing from cyborg camp about ufc 226.

so after ufc 222 nunes was to be forced to sit on the sidelines so she took the rocky fight what the big deal

team cyborg talked tough at first and when it looked like nunes was sending her a agreement for ufc 226 signed team cyborg found a way out of it

cris im sure if looking for her next can to fight or getting ready to walk into bellator.

What a strange thread.

Seems like Nunes has a couple of paid posters on Sherdog, claiming Cyborg is "ducking." I would've imagined it'd been the other way around.

it cyborg ducking nunes and real contenders.

Book it for September so when Nunes pulls out they can try rebooking for oct, nov, dec..

cris isn't serious about 228 cause in cris words before she said she needs 10 weeks to make 145.

Is this is the main event of the new yrs card then I’m disappointed

no I said cris was ducking ronda.

So if two fighters both start out at 145, and one of them moves down to 135 and says come down and get me, it's the fighter at 145 who has never fought at 135, who is ducking? LOL.

You make a ton of sense.

I'm absolutely convinced you and @Bubba32 are the same poster, and are being paid $0.05 / post to trash Cyborg.

Can a mod do an IP check?

it not trashing someone when it a matter of fact,

cris is a major can crusher and a ducker

So if two fighters both start out at 145, and one of them moves down to 135 and says come down and get me, it's the fighter at 145 who has never fought at 135, who is ducking? LOL.

You make a ton of sense.

so ronda was able to make things work and make 135 why didn't cris do it.

there was no reason for cris to walk around at 180 pounds. cris choose to do that and use that as her reason to duck ronda.

so ronda was able to make things work and make 135 why didn't cris do it.

I don't know. If Mighty Mouse can make 125, why can't Mark Hunt?

You really should lay off the sauce when you post.

there was no reason for cris to walk around at 180 pounds. cris choose to do that and use that as her reason to duck ronda.

Cris has never fought at 135. But Ronda has fought at 145 and 150. If you are going to claim that Cris cuts to beat up on smaller girls, it appears that Ronda did too.

BTW, what happened to Ronda?

I don't know. If Mighty Mouse can make 125, why can't Mark Hunt?

You really should lay off the sauce when you post.

Cris has never fought at 135. But Ronda has fought at 145 and 150. If you are going to claim that Cris cuts to beat up on smaller girls, it appears that Ronda did too.

BTW, what happened to Ronda?

ronda went on to be the face of the ufc while cris was stuck in invicta

cris didn't need to be on so much riods and be so heavy walking around

cris is the reason she didn't get into the ufc sooner. im not siupid to think tito oritz didn't help as well.

ronda went on to be the face of the ufc while cris was stuck in invicta

Look bud, I hate to break it to you, but Justin Bieber is not the best musician in the world, despite the fact that he's one of the most popular.

nope it cris way of ducking. how can cris make weight for 228 when she said clearly she needs 10 weeks to make 145.
already in shape, was told a cpl weeks ago to start getting ready. New diet. Is normal

Look bud, I hate to break it to you, but Justin Bieber is not the best musician in the world, despite the fact that he's one of the most popular.

who said ronda was the best in the world. I was just stating a reason why cris ducked ronda.

cris was like why fight tougher people when there leslie smith.
why fight cat at ufc 214 when tonya was there instead.
why fight nunesat ufc 226 when she can look like a good soldier and fight another 135ers from invicta.

cris would much rather fight woman who have ZERO chance of beating her.

did u really think holly stood I chance cause I didn't.

already in shape, was told a cpl weeks ago to start getting ready. New diet. Is normal

why would cris be getting ready when there was nothing for her. or maybe there another can in the work for her after all.
it more likely cris is gone walk into bellator and never fight in the ufc again. also seeing the tuf 28 cast shows no 145ers even on it as well.

Back