Cyborg Says She has Agreed To Fight @ UFC 228

How are they BOTH not ducking each other??? Cyborg would rather fight complete cans then wait 8 or 9 months between a fight to take on someone that can legit challenge her? Nunes saying she wants to clean out division or wait until December. I mean cmon...

When I see Cyborg I think of that Conor quote "I see stiffness". I think she can easily be beaten by a quicker, more nimble fighter. Nunes is one who could pull it off. Cyborg has shit defense. She's a sitting duck for the right kind of opponent.

She looked a lot better against Holm though, way more focused and strategic, much less beserker.

Hoping for a double KO & then send both to Invicta.

WMMA super fight, yeah I know but this isn’t too bad. I think Nunes has a chance here.

So the UFC sent a fight contract to Nunes for UFC 232 but they didnt sent the same to Cyborg? Its dumb how they call each other out for different events.

Amanda needs to man up and take the fight.

Nunes said she will at 232 (year-end show). Cyborg went on about being in her prime and not wanting to take that long. Sounds like Cyborg doesn't want to give Nunes the time to put on weight/prepare. Which is weird, Cyborg will crush.

Nunes throws straight, hard punches, and Cyborg throws a lot of wild hooks. That 1-2 gets there first every time. I see Nunes shocking the world...if she takes the fight.
Not really though. Cyborg has great distance control and head movement. Cyborg rarely gets hit flush. She loves to step in and slip a straight punch to deliver the right hook. She has brutalized multiple opponents with this move, often in combinations that include kicks to the body. Amanda will be no different. Amanda will want to keep her distance and throw long straight shots with both hands. But no one has ever controlled distance on Cyborg. Even if they reach their target, they won't have much on them because it is suicide to over-commit against Cyborg. We have seen that over and over. Add the fact that Amanda's punches will be coming from a mile away and at a relatively slow velocity, they will pose no threat to Cyborg. Cyborg will be able to pick her spot to step into the clinch or box her up at short range. What will be interesting is if this fight hits the ground as they are both proficient there. All that being said, this is MMA, anything can happen and Amanda has a relatively good chance at beating Cyborg, maybe around 15-20%.

Cyborg doesn’t want to fight Nunes. It’s all posture

here is how team cyborg will not fight nunes. cris will say it ufc 228 or nothing.

#crisfightscans #crisdoesntfightwomanwhowillbeather

This guys called it. Isn’t Nunes coming off a broken foot also? What’s with these fighters using sneaky underhanded media tactics to guilt fighters into early bouts when they aren’t healthy? The overrated Schchenkouck is doing that to Montano too

Cyborg is down to fight in 8.5 weeks. Seema like Nunes is the 1 ducking. 232 is like 40 weeks away what a joke

I don't think Nunes is the one who decided that date. Seems like the UFC sent them bout agreements and Amanda signed while Cyborg went on twitter to campaign for another date. I'm not gonna call it ducking, but sign for the damn fight already.

This guys called it. Isn’t Nunes coming off a broken foot also? What’s with these fighters using sneaky underhanded media tactics to guilt fighters into early bouts when they aren’t healthy? The overrated Schchenkouck is doing that to Montano too

it what team cyborg does.

original-27144-1446234822-10.jpg

Cris could have fought Nunes at 224 instead she chose to fight a debutant on 222. The amazing thing was she took that fight on 4 weeks notice when we were assured it took her at least 12 weeks to make weight.

Now she doesn't want to fight Nunes at 232 but instead wants Sorensen at 228. If Cyborg really wants to fight someone who wasn't wanted on the next TUF she could at least have picked Dandois, who poses some kind of remote threat with her judo.

The amazing thing is that people can't see that Cyborg is the one ducking Nunes, fascinating. Just sign up for the fight the promotion has offered. We know Ray is afraid of losing his meal ticket, but you might even win.

Cyborg, take the pen out of Ray's asshole and sign the contract.

Nunes fights at 135, Cyborg at 145. If weight divisions don't mean anything, get rid of them altogether. If they do mean something, no one should be forced to fight at a division they don't want to fight in.

Back