Cyborg Says She has Agreed To Fight @ UFC 228

If Cyborg wins scrap the wmma 135ers If Nunez wins scrap the 145ers ......... winner fights Val loser division scrapped. Then back to just 2 divisions

Nunes fights at 135, Cyborg at 145. If weight divisions don't mean anything, get rid of them altogether. If they do mean something, no one should be forced to fight at a division they don't want to fight in.
Fans who oppose super fights should go watch another sport.

Oh my lord you are one of the dumbest mother fuckers if you believe any of that.

Ronda ran to 135 when she was up to fight Cyborg.
Actually i think Ronda had signed to fight Cyborg in Stikeforce @145 then Cyborg popped. No?

amanda nunes. cyborg was offered the fight for the brazil card and she turned it down. and now she's trying to duck her again by throwing out a date she knows ufc wont book.

You’re braindead. Please stop posting.

I would have done nunes v holm in September and then winner of that gets cyborg in dec

"La Times reporting"

dont you mean

"Amanda Nunes posts on Instagram"

Don't think Cyborg would duck Amanda, or anyone eles to be honest.

But why the fuck does she wants to fight in Dallas in september and not on the always big year end PPV card?

Amanda signed the contract yesterday. Cyborg has not. Go give her a pen.
Ya, that's what I meant. Cyborg won't sign. I totally meant Cyborg.

Also, who's that mush mouth in your av? Living his life with his chin tucked in lol 40lbs of water weight from the juice and creatin

so ronda was able to make things work and make 135 why didn't cris do it.

there was no reason for cris to walk around at 180 pounds. cris choose to do that and use that as her reason to duck ronda.
In fact she was originally hired by the ufc to fight at 135, her and her camp and manager said she could make 135.

Then as soon as they signed her she started putting on MORE weight and bitching and crying about them trying to kill her by forcing her to make 135.

Last edited:
I don't know you can call it ducking that she doesn't want to sit out 9 months between fights. And it's not like she took a lot of damage in that fight so she's able to fight way sooner than December. Unless they are willing to pay her a lot more than usual it makes sense she wouldn't want to sit out and not get paid for months.

Don't think Cyborg would duck Amanda, or anyone eles to be honest.

But why the fuck does she wants to fight in Dallas in september and not on the always big year end PPV card?

She wants to fight sooner, not later.

December is a long way away.

You don't like cyborg I recall you saying the same thing about her ducking Holly I believe (I could be wrong). Nunes is worse everywhere in skillset why would Borg be scared?

Nunes would finish Holm, unlike Cyborg was able to do. Even 125lbs Valentina beat Holm with a more clear margin on scorecards than Cyborg did. Cyborg is waaaayyy overrated.

The UFC put the cards together not Ray Elbe. They want her to fight at 232 not 228 and Nunes has signed.

The 228 talk is just a red herring ....... sign the damn contract.

In fact she was originally hired by the ufc to fight at 135, her and her camp and manager said she could make 135.

Then as soon as they signed here she started putting on MORE weight and bitching and crying about them trying to kill her by forcing her to make 135.

bingo.

Back