Canada on track to lead world in resettling refugees by 2020

You say MS13 isn't real i say your graph isn't. I look around here in SoCal, Norcal, New York City, I think we have plenty and that we don't need more unskilled illegals or refugees.

ms13 is around. but youre more likely to drown in your own bathtub than to be killed by them.

we do need unskilled people. we need people to work in chicken processing plants. chain restaurant grill cooks. sweet potato pickers. christmas tree farmers. all sorts of stuff that americans dont really want to do.

My wife is from Mexico City, came here legally and achieved citizenship, I agree with you on latin immigrants, the ones like her who work their asses off, get degrees and are hot. Calm down.

thats most of them imo. maybe not mostly hot, but most of them just work their assess off and never make the news.

as for the graph i posted. its just science. the demographic transition model. happens to every single country in history.

ms13 is around. but youre more likely to drown in your own bathtub than to be killed by them.

we do need unskilled people. we need people to work in chicken processing plants. chain restaurant grill cooks. sweet potato pickers. christmas tree farmers. all sorts of stuff that americans dont really want to do.

thats most of them imo. maybe not mostly hot, but most of them just work their assess off and never make the news.

as for the graph i posted. its just science. the demographic transition model. happens to every single country in history.
Yeah we're fine with our population. Bring in any immigrant legally, but we do not need illegals or refugees, like I stated earlier where you seemed to miss.

Yeah we're fine with our population. Bring in any immigrant legally, but we do not need illegals or refugees, like I stated earlier where you seemed to miss.

looks like you have it all figured out. carry on.

<JagsKiddingMe>

They will concentrate in the major cities like all the other immigrants.They will put strain on the system.

You think Canada is going to spend billions on clearing land and building nice homes for millions and millions of refugees?

lol @ wanting to cut down the forests and further ruin the environment. Good job libs.

<Prem973>
What the fuck are you suggesting? I was pointing out the fact that 90% of the country is frozen solid, and there's nowhere for millions of immigrants

Then gtfo. If that is what you think of us Americans then you should go because you're never going to be happy here and you're never going to change us on letting in people who hate us to overpopulate and bring more crime.

GTFO

It's not a gamble lol. It's science and it's the future and in a lot of areas of the workforce it's already here constantly being improved on.

There are thigs i like about USA and people. Trump is unpolished and a jerk but he i think is right step for you guys about immigration, foreign policy and security. I got left leanig economic views so i font get your guys right wing being so capitalist when right wing out
Do you really think they are going to live in the outskirts away from all the stores and shit? They are going to move into downtown areas so they can walk everywhere cause it's not like they are bringing their vehicles with them and I doubt they have the money to buy one.

Well eventually some far out areas will grow. Does canada government encourage that?

looks like you have it all figured out. carry on.
Think so?

Can i ask about your background? I'm just curious why you and others are so cool with just blindly opening the flood gates. I feel like I'm missing a legit motive other than you really don't care for sustaining a high quality country.

how are they not contributing?

i mentioned this earlier, but lots of developed countries have low numbers of people at the polar ends of the skill spectrum. few people to shovel shit, and few people to design nuclear reactors.
That's a new take, isn't it? They won't take our jerbs.

Think so?

Can i ask about your background? I'm just curious why you and others are so cool with just blindly opening the flood gates. I feel like I'm missing a legit motive other than you really don't care for sustaining a high quality country.
No one is opening any flood gates ass tassel.

There are thigs i like about USA and people. Trump is unpolished and a jerk but he i think is right step for you guys about immigration, foreign policy and security. I got left leanig economic views so i font get your guys right wing being so capitalist when right wing out

Well eventually some far out areas will grow. Does canada government encourage that?
No, we stand on the borders of cities with curling brooms sweeping everyone back downtown.

Bullshit.

There’s a labour shortage in Canada — and British Columbia seems to be the province most in need of skilled workers, according to a recent report.
-- https://globalnews.ca/news/3911539/job-vacancy-canada-workers-needed/

The report said the industries experiencing the biggest labour shortages are:

1. Retail (50,000 jobs)
  2. Hospitality (45,900 jobs)
  3. Construction (38,000 jobs)

give or take 7% of the pop is on welfare, they don't need workers they need less leaches.

Good for Canada. They want to genocide themselves, who are we to argue?

give or take 7% of the pop is on welfare, they don't need workers they need less leaches.
It is better to stay silent and be thought a fool then to speak and remove all doubt.
You have no idea what you're talking about.

Only cultural marxist soulless people and make america white again prefer it. All about china or japan. Even Russia or Turkey is better depending what you want. Id rather live in Italy or spain. Fuck the anglosphere! Latin America>>> west. The entire non wester world is superior in the darwinian sense. They will survive and we will invade and win.

You couldn't invade a 12 year olds penny jar you slice. Get your nut down gormless eejit.

Better not vet them, that would be racist!
Yeah, I'm sure they're not being vetted, just ushered through the door with mimosas and cupcakes.

The ignorance on display ITT is stunning.

Back