Canada on track to lead world in resettling refugees by 2020

He'll be gone next election and this agenda will get halted. We're gonna have a hard backlash to this shit. It's not what most Canadians want.

A half decent conservative running on the platform of keeping cannabis legal, allowing dr assisted suicide and tightening our borders is all we need to win the election. (im not a conservative either but trudeau has outlived his purpose and shouldnt be allowed in next term, we need new leadership).

My issue is why do they try to prevent people who will contribute to society from coming here while pushing for more non contributors.
well I don't want to speak for Gov't reasoning. Gov't has their own drivers most of which I don't agree with.
but when it comes to refugees it tends to be a humanitarian crisis, meaning those people need help NOW, whereas as normal immigrants may want in for a better life but can survive and wait where they are.

well I don't want to speak for Gov't reasoning. Gov't has their own drivers most of which I don't agree with.
but when it comes to refugees it tends to be a humanitarian crisis, meaning those people need help NOW, whereas as normal immigrants may want in for a better life but can survive and wait where they are.

And that may be adrmirable but it's so short sighted. This country will be bankrupt way sooner than most people realize.

Canada is mostly empty space anyway. They could bring over millions and millions of refugees if they wanted to.
map-2006-pop-density-canada-sz01-en.gif

Do you really think they are going to live in the outskirts away from all the stores and shit? They are going to move into downtown areas so they can walk everywhere cause it's not like they are bringing their vehicles with them and I doubt they have the money to buy one.

Only cultural marxist soulless people and make america white again prefer it. All about china or japan. Even Russia or Turkey is better depending what you want. Id rather live in Italy or spain. Fuck the anglosphere! Latin America>>> west. The entire non wester world is superior in the darwinian sense. They will survive and we will invade and win.
You're loony as fuck lol. Good luck

Kind of shitty that they have to bear the logistical burden of resettlement when it was United States for-profit foreign policy that was the but-for cause of much of the refugee crisis.

But, then again, the United States is largely filled with selfish and irresponsible cunts. So it's hard for us to take moral and political responsibility for our country's actions when we're bogged down by adult babies voting for racist morons.
Then gtfo. If that is what you think of us Americans then you should go because you're never going to be happy here and you're never going to change us on letting in people who hate us to overpopulate and bring more crime.

GTFO

this will increasingly be true. but when will it be true? you dont know, i dont know, and trudeau doesnt know. meanwhile, there is also this looming problem in every single developed country:

HeavierBurden.jpg

banking on automation to solve this problem may be the right thing to do. its a gamble, though. so is accepting immigrants, to a degree. but you gotta roll the dice one way or the other here. reasonable people can disagree.
It's not a gamble lol. It's science and it's the future and in a lot of areas of the workforce it's already here constantly being improved on.

My issue is why do they try to prevent people who will contribute to society from coming here while pushing for more non contributors.

how are they not contributing?

i mentioned this earlier, but lots of developed countries have low numbers of people at the polar ends of the skill spectrum. few people to shovel shit, and few people to design nuclear reactors.

It's not a gamble lol. It's science and it's the future and in a lot of areas of the workforce it's already here constantly being improved on.

errr right. but when? when will we no longer need working age people to support a large elderly population? ten years? 30? 50? if you confidently know the answer to that, then its probably dunning kruger effect.

how are they not contributing?

i mentioned this earlier, but lots of developed countries have low numbers of people at the polar ends of the skill spectrum. few people to shovel shit, and few people to design nuclear reactors.

Canada has no shortage of laborers.

errr right. but when? when will we no longer need working age people to support a large elderly population? ten years? 30? 50? if you confidently know the answer to that, then its probably dunning kruger effect.
Since when do we not have people to support any of the population? You act like we are going to be dead here real soon so we must take in MASSIVE amounts of unskilled, different cultured people from war torn countries to HELP out with this? How in the fuck are they going to help lol? Give me a real clear answer for this please.

Automation is REAL and it's everywhere and growing. Bringing in illegals/refugees to help isn't real.

I live in a one of the most diverse cities in the world.

I know a lot of women that have been raped or sexually assaulted.

Do you know who they were raped by?

White guys. Not Muslims.

White men are historically the worst perpetrators of rape all over the world.

A prominently white nation has white perpetrators, no shit.

LMAO New Delhi says hi.

Brown men and especially ones who justify their rape using the quran have been the biggest rapists for over a thousand years, to pretend otherwise shows how full of shit you really are. You think The Indian rape epedemic was less decades ago or just more a culturally accepted norm then now ?

Ya as a Canadian I am not sure why our gov't does not make it an absolute requirement for arriving refugees to settle in less populace areas that actual need more population density?

I get why people flock to the big cities with all their services but still settlers of old typically took on the frontier and built great lives for themselves.

I would make it a requirement that all new refugees spend at least 5 years in an identified 'low density community' as part of any path to future citizenship. Then they can move about if they want but likely they have some roots by then and many will stay.

Germany tried that already and it has failed miserably.

Germany’s Small Towns Feel the Cost of Europe’s Migrant Crisis
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/23/world/europe/germany-immigration-refugees-asylum-integration.html

102 villagers, 750 refugees, one grand experiment
https://www.theguardian.com/news/2017/apr/19/102-villagers-750-refugees-one-grand-experiment

A half decent conservative running on the platform of keeping cannabis legal, allowing dr assisted suicide and tightening our borders is all we need to win the election. (im not a conservative either but trudeau has outlived his purpose and shouldnt be allowed in next term, we need new leadership).
Also, the conservative party is the only party capable of preventing the libs and NDP from passing useless gun control bills like C-71.

Andrew Scheer is the way to go.

Since when do we not have people to support any of the population? You act like we are going to be dead here real soon so we must take in MASSIVE amounts of unskilled, different cultured people from war torn countries to HELP out with this? How in the fuck are they going to help lol? Give me a real clear answer for this please.

Automation is REAL and it's everywhere and growing. Bringing in illegals/refugees to help isn't real.

ive explained this throughout the thread.

it could be that we need not worry. maybe automation is 5 years away and we can rely on our own low crud birth rate. no problems.

demographic+transition+model.jpg

were in stage 4 of this model according to most. japan and italy are in stage 5.

lets be honest though. latin american immigrants are awesome. their food his good. girls are hot. ms13....youve never seen one before. calm down.

Elderly people are expensive to care for
“Refugees” run people over
Old people run slower

You clever bastards

ive explained this throughout the thread.

it could be that we need not worry. maybe automation is 5 years away and we can rely on our own low crud birth rate. no problems.

demographic+transition+model.jpg

were in stage 4 of this model according to most. japan and italy are in stage 5.

lets be honest though. latin american immigrants are awesome. their food his good. girls are hot. ms13....youve never seen one before. calm down.
You say MS13 isn't real i say your graph isn't. I look around here in SoCal, Norcal, New York City, I think we have plenty and that we don't need more unskilled illegals or refugees.

My wife is from Mexico City, came here legally and achieved citizenship, I agree with you on latin immigrants, the ones like her who work their asses off, get degrees and are hot. Calm down.

Back