What's the difference between Putin and Obama?

Again, you're just flat wrong and don't know what you're talking about. Obama had zero control over the capture or death of Gaddafi, and would likely have preferred to take him alive.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Muammar_Gaddafi

Again (again), you clearly just don't understand anything about the Syrian Civil War, and I'm not going to revisit 20 years of applicable history. So you can just have this one on the basis of your stupidity being too costly to correct.

Find a single reputable source representing it as such. You do realize that 5 million people were killed in Holodomor? That 150 million died during the Black Death?

Why do you even comment on these issues when you have no information on them at all?

Foreign policy experts and humanitarian groups were pressing for the intervention because pro-Gaddafi forces were closing in on a citizen-heavy stronghold in Tripoli, and there was a fear of massive and imminent slaughter of civilians. It was to prevent (further) civilian death by government forces that NATO pulled the trigger. Likewise, the Syrian government had a long history of brutally murdering its citizens and adopting a Saddam-style system of internal terror.

For fuck's sake, have enough self-respect to learn about these topics before spouting off your dumb mouth.

Obama literally ordered his convoy to be tapped from Vegas. What is wrong with you? Haha.

Genocides aren’t humanitarian crises you dumbass. They’re deliberate exterminations.

“Examples of humanitarian crises include armed conflicts, epidemics, famine, natural disastersand other major emergencies.[3] If such a crisis causes large movements of people it could also become a refugee crisis.”

Obama was more tolerant of right-wingers. He also sleeps with a shemale.

<45>

I was expecting this

Obama_Putin_Differences.jpg

Funny how we never get to see these photos on Sherdog.

1nq6yk.jpg

L7PmMA4.jpg

obama-1.jpg

obamaputinperu.jpg

Disgusting right wing Incels have nothing on Michelle obama so they attack her looks. She’s too intelligent to attack on that department.

They love the current First Lady who is about as bright as a monopoly game piece.

Disgusting right wing Incels have nothing on Michelle obama so they attack her looks. She’s too intelligent to attack on that department.

They love the current First Lady who is about as bright as a monopoly game piece.
Be best

A simpleton would choose a plastic bimbo over a highly accomplished, intelligent self made woman. Those type of lame-o’s are too intimidated by the latter

A simpleton would choose a plastic bimbo over a highly accomplished, intelligent self made woman. Those type of lame-o’s are too intimidated by the latter

Yes they attack her looks while giving a glorified vegas cocktail waitress the red carpet treatment.

Michelle is attractive & 100% natural (unlike the first lady of the night)

White knights.... her clitoris is bigger than your dicks.

I am the factual one here. You are the one swinging at me because I called spade a spade.

Every person with a common sense is a bot lately.

lol factual meaning making shit up.

I expect this much from an unwashed trump incel

I am the factual one here. You are the one swinging at me because I called spade a spade.

Every person with a common sense is a bot lately.

Dude we have pictures of her, anyone can see for themselves what she looks like. I am being objective here.
And I did not even vote for Trump ;)

Back