Incoming casualties of the Tariff War...

Same with all those coal miners too right?

Nah they can die in the pits broke for all i care.

This is a war for the future of human civilization, between murica and scum communists. I'm just not retarded like so many americans to side with the fucking enemy.

im pretty sure the goal is to have a trade balance with china that isnt so heavily lopsided in their favor as well as to become more self reliant on manufacturing of goods and technology.
That will happen when American workers are willing to work for Chinese wages... so, are you saying that’s the goal?

I love all the yellow card poster with 2 week-1month old accounts.

You fucking losers who were banned really need to get a hobby or find a girl (lulz, as if a girl wants you dweebs)

Because women are extremely attracted to domides who play a perfect sherdog game 18+ hours a day for years on end???

I am a musician playing mostly bass in a folk jam band on Moog synthesizers. They just sent out an email asking us to write to the relevant politicians asking to stand against some of these tariffs as they will cause a 25% increase in the cost of synths.

Moog is an American company that employs Americans and pays a very fair wage to employees. This is really going to hurt them. They are a niche company at the high end of quality and price.

They said they may have to move production overseas......

I am a musician playing mostly bass in a folk jam band on Moog synthesizers. They just sent out an email asking us to write to the relevant politicians asking to stand against some of these tariffs as they will cause a 25% increase in the cost of synths.

Moog is an American company that employs Americans and pays a very fair wage to employees. This is really going to hurt them. They are a niche company at the high end of quality and price.

They said they may have to move production overseas......

How many employees would you say Moog has?? And as a boutique company they probably don’t really turn a massive profit right?

Nah they can die in the pits broke for all i care.

This is a war for the future of human civilization, between murica and scum communists. I'm just not retarded like so many americans to side with the fucking enemy.

The 1950s called they want their propaganda back.

How many employees would you say Moog has?? And as a boutique company they probably don’t really turn a massive profit right?

I dont know how many they have. The company is an american legacy though and Moog synthesizers of which I own 5 are high quality instruments that changed the face of music for many people. Its a little sad to see this happen (if it does happen).

I have taken great pride in owning them and is supporting this company and the people it employs.

I dont know how many they have. The company is an american legacy though and Moog synthesizers of which I own 5 are high quality instruments that changed the face of music for many people. Its a little sad to see this happen (if it does happen).

I have taken great pride in owning them and is supporting this company and the people it employs.

Do you know exactly what the tariff is? Is it Canadian, Chinese or European?

That statement is patently false. Alaska is awesome I’m live my my dream dude. Hunting, fishing, rafting, climbing mountains. It’s really badass.

Winter is shitty though, where you are do you get sunlight in Dec-Jan?

Do you know exactly what the tariff is? Is it Canadian, Chinese or European?

Chinese. It's gotta be on electrical components. Circuits and things, the stuff you find in a synth.

BS. I don't believe that a decision to close a factory is made overnight like that. The trade war just started. They simply made a better deal with China. you think they just decided this?

I think that the tariffs really weighed heavily on their decision.

Winter is shitty though, where you are do you get sunlight in Dec-Jan?

Yeah but not a whole lot, the sun will come up at like 930am and set again by 5. That does get a bit old but it comes back fast and before you know it, it’s not getting dark until almost 11pm.

Is that good or bad $$$ for a company that size, honest question.

Ridiculously low, to the point where it obviously is just some website spitting out a random number. It's a private company, no reason they should have information like actual sales numbers on them.

Back