Paulo Costa would fight Israel Adesanya "if the people want this fight, let’s make this fight"

Adesanya has slept dudes who would make condom man their little bitch standing

If you want to beat Adesanya you need a great ground game not just eye pokes and dick punches
Knocking out cans in kickboxing=/=Knocking out top 10 guys in MMA

Knocking out cans in kickboxing=/=Knocking out top 10 guys in MMA

He beat a better and higher ranked fighter than Costa did without losing a round and without needing to punch him in the balls

Because he's better. Condom boy will gas out and get picked apart until he quits

They both will hide from Khabib.....just like Conor has.

I'm all for it, both guys are young one loss wolnt hurt either of them and may develop the loser more than the winner in the long run. Its got FOTN written all over it. Weidman needs a warmup first fight back Costa would be overkill.

Costa almost got knocked out by Hall.

Uh, have you seen Hall? I mean he's a classic case of failure to maximize potential for sure, but his stand-up is on point and he's definitely got power.

Uh, have you seen Hall? I mean he's a classic case of failure to maximize potential for sure, but his stand-up is on point and he's definitely got power.
?

I never said otherwise.

Costa is the most dangerous middleweight in the post-USADA era, no one can take it.
I would prefer to see Weidman being KTFO first.

I think it's the kind of style clash on the feet that would make for an amazingly action packed scrap, the kind that puts both fighters on notice even more.

Imagine how bad Paulo Costa would shatter Israel’s brittle body?
View attachment 407085
View attachment 407089
View attachment 407087
I’ve been saying this since his debut, but Israel is too fragile and skinny to hang with the top dogs at MW. He is extremely skilled but needs to add more muscle to defend TDs and put more pop on his strikes. Look at the difference between Paulo and Israel’s delts.

Costa has thick almond delts while Israel has shriveled raisin delts. No doubt Paulo walks him down and eats his best shots before brutally KOing Israel against the cage like he did to Hall.
While it might be an amazing fight, I don't want to see it (yet).
UFC sorely lacks prospects, and I don't see a reason to kill one.

Have both climb the rankings. Maybe if they got to be top 5, then sure. but until then, cater to them!!!

This is why USADA is useless. Costa has been tested numerous times and been clean but people say he's a roider still

Those trolls should be banned. Topics cant be discussed anymore, people start trolling, Accusing fighters of being on roids and downplaying the skills of one sport compared to MMA.

I saw Costa is calling him out. Really hope they make that fight and he shuts Israel's mouth.

Don't underestimate thes africans, They're not brittle at all, they r extremely dense and fast twitched, Costa obviously has the strength advantage, but don't forget that his reach is short, and adesanya has a long reach, would be one hell of a fight though, durable tank vs sharp technical striker.

They both will hide from Khabib.....just like Conor has.

Because this has absolutely everything to do with the topic of discussion.

Don't be like this, it isn't worth ittumblr_nixapdSjIN1renuivo1_500.gif

Save the nuthugging for an actual Khabib thread. No top MW is ducking Khabib, which I'm sure you know. So chances are you're trolling.

Israel= More technical, Longer Reach, Faster, Better Endurance

Costa= Stronger, More Durable, Aggressive

I See Costa Taking Israel Down and GNPding him, or submitting him, Israel has good takedown defense and throws, But the MMA fights he's been successful on the ground in has been against Cans,
The alternative, is costa getting lit up with jabs and gassing, affording Israel a decision.
Both R very strong, Really comes down to if Costa thinks he can stand with Israel, would be a big mistake.

Imagine how bad Paulo Costa would shatter Israel’s brittle body?
View attachment 407085
View attachment 407089
View attachment 407087
I’ve been saying this since his debut, but Israel is too fragile and skinny to hang with the top dogs at MW. He is extremely skilled but needs to add more muscle to defend TDs and put more pop on his strikes. Look at the difference between Paulo and Israel’s delts.

Costa has thick almond delts while Israel has shriveled raisin delts. No doubt Paulo walks him down and eats his best shots before brutally KOing Israel against the cage like he did to Hall.
Isreal would expose costa, he would gas after not being able to land while eating strikes until he got ko'ed, Israel won't sit with his back against the cage willingly taking shots, Costa is must watch action but precision n timing does beat power most of the time in my op....

Back