Bernie, Biden, and Warren showing all the signs of 2020 runs

Only one outraged here is you bud. I've read through this whole thread and you've made a complete fool out of yourself. Your bullshit posts read like an angry antifa member whose SSI got cancelled and mum plans on kicking you out the next month.

I am outraged yet you repubtards are the ones constantly quoting me. I am just responding back. Maybe you should find a safe space?

what about her? I heard she's back!

220px-Hillary_Clinton_by_Gage_Skidmore_2.jpg

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...illary-clinton-2020-could-be-brewing-n2500483

That freeze frame was from a video where he literally called out the disabled reporter by name while convulsing.

Yeah, but he wasn't making fun of his disability, which is what you brain dead Libs can't seem to grasp.

That's the thing with your lot. You can't be satisfied in just calling it as it is. In this case, you could just say Trump was acting like an immature jackass, and there would be no room to argue. It was very immature of him. Not good enough for you guys though. You have to put some bigoted spin on it, that only hurts your argument, and makes you seem dishonest. You guys manage to fuck up the simplest of things. It's truly amazing watching you guys routinely fuck up a breakaway on an open net, by kicking the ball into the stands.

Elizabeth Warren is the one who lied about being native to get an affirmative action seat right?

How could she possibly run??

This is a complete bold faced lie. She's never gotten a job based upon affirmative action. Keep grasping at straws though.

This is a complete bold faced lie. She's never gotten a job based upon affirmative action. Keep grasping at straws though.

I was referring to her seat in university not a job. everyone has been very consistent on that.

This is just an article claiming that President Trump said inaccurate things.

You still need to demonstrate an instance were President Trump said a documented, proven, undeniable, and objective lie.

We've already been able to do that with Elizabeth Warren, and her proven lies.

Saying he won the popular vote when he didn't equals a lie (amongst a litany of other lies). You're an absolute hack to the highest levels. Are you still claiming that Nazi Germany was left wing because of nationalizing the steel industry ?

Joe Biden is a pedophile. It's going to get very nasty if he joins the race.

Based upon what actually? A few pictures of him putting his hands on a young girl's shoulders that have turned into right wing internet memes?

Can you imagine the ad campaigns if Biden runs?

There's endless amounts of material of him being very creepy with little girls.

Lol so true. I cant wait until the next election because the Dems aren't getting it. They'll either put in a dirty as fuck candidate in again, a deep state shill. Trump will annihalate again.

What aren't Dems getting exactly? Trump won based upon 72,000 votes in three states and lost the popular vote by nearly 3 million. The Democrats platform is a lot stronger and more popular than the GOP's.

Why would that even matter? It's pretty obvious that character issues and perceived misdeeds have absolutely no bearing on how voters vote.

Yeah, but he wasn't making fun of his disability, which is what you brain dead Libs can't seem to grasp.

That's the thing with your lot. You can't be satisfied in just calling it as it is. In this case, you could just say Trump was acting like an immature jackass, and there would be no room to argue. It was very immature of him. Not good enough for you guys though. You have to put some bigoted spin on it, that only hurts your argument, and makes you seem dishonest. You guys manage to fuck up the simplest of things. It's truly amazing watching you guys routinely fuck up a breakaway on an open net, by kicking the ball into the stands.

God the mental gymnastics are amazing. Republican playbook. Deny deny deny.

It's not even necessary. He'll get eaten by the hard left for being an old white male. Bernie might too.

2020 Primaries are going to be fucking hilarious.

Coastal liberals who think they're smart love Warren aka Goofy Liz aka Pocahontas.
Damn right I hope she runs...

No, Dems mainly like her because of her dealings with financial regulation and the banks.

LOL Your side can keep the feminist dance therapy majors turned baristas.
Keep on fighting for $15 dummies!

Would rather have feminist dance therapy majors than a bunch of 60 and 70 year old white guys who stare at Fox News all day and can hardly wipe themselves. And a 12 to 15 dollar minimum wage certainly sounds good and is something very smart to run on.

God the mental gymnastics are amazing. Republican playbook. Deny deny deny.

Bu-bu-but mental gymnastics!

It's not mental gymnastics to point out the fact that Trump was just doing a juvenile impersonation of a moron. What takes mental gymnastics is to attribute his impersonation to some form of targeted bigotry against a specifically disabled reporter.

I was referring to her seat in university not a job. everyone has been very consistent on that.

I'm not really even sure what you mean by this? Are you saying she got a seat at a University by claiming to be part Native American?

Back