Conor McGregor with Vladimir Putin!!!

You guys are ruining the perfect thread, seriously. I'm here to save it

"This man is one of the greatest leaders of our time and I was honored to attend such a landmark event alongside him. "
So sad he needs to kiss Putin's ass and acted like a little boy meeting a celeb in the video. Meanwhile, some girls who called themselves Pussy Riots were brave enough to protest against Russian politics during the soccer match. Ironically, McGregor looks more like a pussy than Pussy Riot's girls.

Call me an old-school guy, it was very uncool for celebrities to kiss dictators' asses back in the old days.

World Cup 2018: The Moral Clarity of Pussy Riot’s Protest
Gessen-World-Cup-Pussy-Riot.jpg

Last edited:

"This man is one of the greatest leaders of our time and I was honored to attend such a landmark event alongside him. "
So sad he needs to kiss Putin's ass and acted like a little boy meeting a celeb in the video. Meanwhile, some girls who called themselves Pussy Riots were brave enough to protest against Russian politics during the soccer match. Ironically, McGregor looks more like a pussy than Pussy Riot's girls.

Call me an old-school guy, it was very uncool for celebrities to kiss dictators' asses back in the old days.

You have to remember, Conor used to be on public welfare. He'll always spend his life feeling innately inferior to others. Perhaps that's why he's accomplished so much, a deep desire to forget that he used to suck on the public tit for survival.

This is a very childish outlook to have. Most people act like that when they meet D list celebs. Vladimir Putin is truly one of the most powerful leaders in the world, Conor is wise not play the badass with him. He also stands to gain more by establishing some sort of rapport with Putin and showing that he can conduct himself like a mature adult now and again. The guy is rubbing elbows with the worlds elite and people are upset he didn’t sock Putin in the belly and demand to see Kadyrov come out and answer for Khabibs actions.

Also, it’s funny to see him realize that the arm around fist out pose he takes with fans isn’t the most dignified stance to take with truly powerful people. It seemed like the idea smacked him out of nowhere. He adjusted well though.

It's crazy how in a couple of years someone's life can change so much. One day you're on welfare in Ireland, and today you're with Russian president on a football WC finals. Respect.
yeah it's all most like he sold his soul and :eek: joined the illuminati

McGregor is right. Putin is a great leader. Especially for banning the kiddie fiddler propaganda, which there seems to be a lot of in the Western world right now, which is rather concerning.

This is a very childish outlook to have. Most people act like that when they meet D list celebs. Vladimir Putin is truly one of the most powerful leaders in the world, Conor is wise not play the badass with him. He also stands to gain more by establishing some sort of rapport with Putin and showing that he can conduct himself like a mature adult now and again. The guy is rubbing elbows with the worlds elite and people are upset he didn’t sock Putin in the belly and demand to see Kadyrov come out and answer for Khabibs actions.

Nice strawman. All Conor had to do was say no thanks.

Unsurprisingly though, he acted like the low life that he is by falling into his celebrity whoring routine.

I'm starting to wonder if the majority here even know what Putin has done.

Fook Pussy Riot

Putin can go to hell. Most of the citizens in russia are living below poverty line. Broke and starving while the few at the top have everything. This is true for most of the world but Russia is at the top of corruption. conor is just a attention whore nothing more nothing less. If I were him, I would stay retired.

”Mr Putin, read my suit baby!”

Back