Paige VanZant and her puppies

Regarding Page not shaving her head. She actually f*cked up & thought she waz supposed to shave teh bush. I can verify that she did that... because I assisted. :cool: She was very surprised to find out people wanted more.

Regarding Page not shaving her head. She actually f*cked up & thought she waz supposed to shave teh bush. I can verify that she did that... because I assisted. :cool: She was very surprised to find out people wanted more.
200w.gif

Women who get boob jobs are never right in the head.

Big fan of her work.

e9c4191f0b152557721e271830d91ef1.jpg

eec0a917a528675bc38d72ad00f1da35.jpg

f87e72d99f8b84bb7c77388378e13e6e.jpg

Jessa Rhodes... you're welcome!

What percentage of the “I hate fake tits” club on here have ever slept with a woman with them?

Call me a cynic but I believe 90% of these guys really mean the can only ever get a natural 5/10 and pretend that’s their preference.

it might have been a multi episode tournament where she did better early on because she was the first one eliminated in the part I saw. I also didn't watch it, just happened to see her get eliminated...

You saw the finals

I didn't realize until now but she raised an additional $50k for Cancer Train (a charity whose proceeds go directly to cancer patients needing help with medical bills) on the show

Last edited:
You saw the finals

I didn't realize until now but she raided an additional $50k for Cancer Train (a charity whose proceeds go directly to cancer patients needing help with medical bills) on the show

Not sure if typo

Back