Paige VanZant and her puppies

She looks great. Not a fake tit guy but they look symmetrical and round... Saw Paige on chopped recently for charity... A cancer charity... She should either shave her head or give up the ghost...

I'd break my nose motor-boating those hard fake tits.

and i'll enjoy it too...

This is why WMMA is a joke. She cares more about her looks than about her fighting skills.
And are you also posting praises of Rose Namajunas for caring more about her fighting skills than her looks? (Rose cut her hair very short because she felt it detracted from her training when it was long.) That's WMMA too.

She looks great. Not a fake tit guy but they look symmetrical and round... Saw Paige on chopped recently for charity... A cancer charity... She should either shave her head or give up the ghost...
I suspect that the cancer charity she backed for "Chopped" would disagree.

Meh, looks like regular boobs. I've seen/held bigger and natural.

True, not to mention Fu**ed and painted white. With that said I could easily be talked into doing the same to hers

216k likes.

half of them are from us sherdoggers, don't lie sherbros.

EVERYBODY BE COOL

aCNyXBE.png

Can't lie. That's a damn good boob job. They look big, but not overly so, and have a very natural look to them. 10/10 wood motorboat

they look great tbh, good for her if she's happy this way. I wouldn't encourage any woman to get a boob job tho.

I suspect that the cancer charity she backed for "Chopped" would disagree.
I guess it only makes her look stupid to "hardcore" mma fans... She got eliminated early too, hopefully she did some good...

Back