Paige VanZant and her puppies

Brock's wife has better puppies
4fd7d6d5378975c9.gif
Ugh. Gross ass bish.

Was expecting literal puppies as some cringe joke.

I was impressed by OP's performance.

What percentage of the “I hate fake tits” club on here have ever slept with a woman with them?

Call me a cynic but I believe 90% of these guys really mean the can only ever get a natural 5/10 and pretend that’s their preference.

That smells a bit like "all these guys saying they prefer legal age women have probably never even slept with a child"

Some people just get creeped out by weird frankenstein fake tits. Im supposed to grab a load of silicone gel and think i am mating with something cool?

No thanks pal, just not my bag. But yknow, if thats what you like fucking i aint trying to stop you

That smells a bit like "all these guys saying they prefer legal age women have probably never even slept with a child"

Some people just get creeped out by weird frankenstein fake tits. Im supposed to grab a load of silicone gel and think i am mating with something cool?

No thanks pal, just not my bag. But yknow, if thats what you like fucking i aint trying to stop you

If you break it down on a cellular level its always weird. Why get interested in two sacks of fat tissue with nerve and blood vessels and milk canals to nurture a baby? Human attraction has not much to do with what exists but what we imagine and how it is perceived. Powerful part of that are our instincts and the other part our praefrontal cortex giving us the ability to reflect and change.

I personal really dont see a difference in people getting a tattoo, breast enhancement or in african tribes longer necks or big holes in their ears. If it makes them happy and feel more sexual interesting hell let them do it. Humans do this for thousands of years. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

It is not artificial that humans want to change their appearance but built within everyone of us.

that fit perfectly with her big ass head

I think it is. It means I’m attracted to females, not silicone.
<mma4>

that's one way to look at it, another would be i'm no longer 15, and tits are just ''window dressing''.....my end goal is to stick my wang inside her, not to be bummed because she has a fake rack, and as far as that goes, they look pretty good, and would catch my attention, and hopefully lead to the aforementioned sticking my wang in various places.

Shouldn't have gotten her tits done, if she gets pregnant later they would've naturally filled in.
Lol they look good for a mounth until the baby suck the life right out of them.

Is it just me or is her ass a little fatter now too... Not in a gross Kim Kardashian way..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back