International Trump/Putin Summit

BTW putin's butt buddy is this guy

PutinKadyrov.png

A Muslim who violates human rights.

But keep believing Putin is right and Hardworking Americans are wrong.
It's very funny to read an american talking about human rights, terrorism and wars.

John McCain with Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi
b261ce00635e6ab31d502fdf64d58f85.jpg

The famous weapons of mass destruction
powell_un_anthrax.jpg

Yemen War, American friends Saudi Arabia
Yemen_Genocide.jpg

Agent orange in Vietnam

Hillary Clinton admiting your governement created and funded terrorists groups like al-Quaeda

No, I’m saying as long as the votes themselves are sacred / not tampered with, that is most important to me.

Influencing the voters before they vote is a far more nebulous dynamic, and of less concern to me, because ultimately people must be responsible for forming their own opinions.

<31>
Exactly. I mean people are responsible for their own decisions aren't they? To be honest I don't even see a problem with it. Companies do this shit all the time. One brand will have a commercial on how it's rival sucks. They're doing the same shit everyone else in this country is doing aren't they?

Are we glancing over the fact that this whole thing speaks to politicians who are outraged thinking us citizens are fucking retarded? If they thought we were smart why would they be upset by some fake ads and shit.

Shouldn't they be saying, fuck you, our people are too smart to see through the bullshit. No because they don't think so and they use the same fucking tactic.

So do you support changing the laws on the books or just allowing them to be broken with impunity? Should both parties just be openly enlisting foreign help to engage in cyber warfare against the other ones, and should foreign countries just openly be able to buy ads and donate to campaigns/bribe candidates?

Did you understand the point? You're not representing the discussion accurately. Not sure if you're deliberately lying or you just aren't following the news.

It’s a good question, to be honest I’m not really sure. It seems hard to me to know exactly where to draw the line when it comes to trying to influence voters. And not just talking about foreign powers, but even domestic, or corporations & special interest groups here at home. Not to mention money given directly to politicians, forget about voter influence. The system is clearly a mess, and I don’t know how to fix it.

Going back to your earlier post, can you imagine if Obama (or any previous president) excused foreign attacks on America with "well, we've done bad stuff too"?
Well, we nuked Japan, so I guess it's OK that someone nuked us. It would be hypocritical otherwise!
This moral equivalency shit has got to GO.

You don't accept someone lying to you because in the past, you've also been less than honest.

You don't allow someone to punch you because you've thrown a punch.
Stop mid fight, "Well, I punched him so it's only fair."

Sloppy thinking leads to sloppy conclusions.

People need to quit using this bullshit excuse.
Congressman Rohrabacher just used it. What Russia did is OK because we've done stuff too.

“There's two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump,”

-Kevin McCarthy

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/vide...-s-actions-to-russian-meddling-video-jjooxo3c

Remember that time the president sucked Putin's dick on live TV? Haha damn that was wild.

I am sorry, but not a single case refers to Putin or the Russian gov. directly.
Could it be? yes, but there is simply no evidence regarding that.

Russia has a mafia problem. And the list of killed journalists is even higher in Mexico. 115 killed journalists in one year...
So, this problem seems to be rather a gang violence issue.

It's sad, but the USA has a list of killed journalists too.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_journalists_killed_in_the_United_States

I remember this case. I was shocked, so sad

Last edited:
Doesn´t Haggis taste better coming up than going down? ;)

<seedat>

<GOT1>

Haggis is the food of the Gods. It gives such a testosterone boost - especially if you hunt and kill one in the wild - it's officially classified as a PED:)

more common sense

Prof. Cohen is great, I always love his analyses. Haven’t seen his name pop up in a few years, but I am unsurprised to see that his take on this current situation pretty much mirrors mine.

And he knows more about the entire history of the Russia / US dynamic than all of us in this thread put together.

the biggest meddling and attempt to damage the election came from illegal Mexican immigrants, who voted in the USA election even though they had not the right to do this.

why nobody is talking about that, regarding "damage" our democracy and voting system?

Because there is no evidence that they exist and it's a fake talking point that idiots put forward.

This is incredible how deep this spy was in the gun rights politics. This quote is hilarious.

Prof. Cohen is great, I always love his analyses. Haven’t seen his name pop up in a few years, but I am unsurprised to see that his take on this current situation pretty much mirrors mine.

And he knows more about the entire history of the Russia / US dynamic than all of us in this thread put together.
He blamed Putin invading Crimea on the U.S.

I don’t buy into the notion that facebook ads changed the outcome of the election. Imagine changing your vote based on a facebook ad, it seems like kind of a ridiculous notion to me.

As long as there is no vote hacking / fraud, and the votes themselves are sound, I’m not really too concerned with it.
Think of it like this: no one thinks that political ads are effective, yet most major candidates spend small fortunes on them. Why do you think that is?

It's good to see that people are finally giving up on the Russian collusion conspiracy theory, and are now moving the goalposts to "The Russian trolls are responsible for this!!!" narrative.

Only a moron would repeat this. The investigation is still ongoing and people are being indicted and pleading guilty left and right. The amount of facets there are to investigate means that sometimes we're going to be talking about American actions and sometimes we're going to be talking about the actions of the Russians they were working with.

Whoever hacked the DNC and Podesta emails is guilty of nothing more than informing the American public of things that we should have already known anyways.

The RNC was hacked as well, but that information was never released. Was that information used to pressure Republicans? There sure are a lot of Republicans resigning all of a sudden.

The Podesta emails are the prime example of stolen information being used to concoct a disinformation campaign out of nothing in order to rile up stupid people -- pizzagate. The Russians weren't simply sharing concealed information -- it was a massive campaign of lies in order to miseducate American voters.

Russia has a mafia problem. And the list of killed journalists is even higher in Mexico. 115 killed journalists in one year...

Dude, are you serious? The list you just posted on US journalists killed, since 2001, included one reporter dead from the 9/11 terror attack, one dead due to the targeted anthrax attacks of 2001, one killed due to investigating organized crime linked to a Muslim bakery, two killed by a former colleague at the station, and four killed in that recent shooting in Maryland for a total of 9 journalists killed in 17 years, all in open and shut cases. In Russia, during the same time period, there have been 122 journalists killed, with the majority not being solved. How is that in any way comparable? You don’t find it suspicious that reporters in Russia who print negative articles about Putin, or the FSB, tend to be killed, yet mysteriously the crimes are never solved?

Think of it like this: no one thinks that political ads are effective, yet most major candidates spend small fortunes on them. Why do you think that is?

I have often thought about this. I find ads to be annoying, if anything they occasionally turn me off of or make me even more critical of whatever / whoever it is they are jamming down my throat. But as you say, they must work, because the money follows them.

Russia has a mafia problem. And the list of killed journalists is even higher in Mexico. 115 killed journalist in one year...

Russia is a Mafia State. The definition of Mafia State is a nation where the State and Organised Crime is so intertwined as to be inseparable. The Russian Mafia isn't about to kill journalists unless, at the very least, the killing has been sanctioned at the highest levels. These journalists were murdered because Putin or someone close to him wanted them dead.

Several years ago, there was a vicious mob war fought between the Russian Mafia and the Chechen gangs for control of the Moscow underworld. The FSB provided weapons, intelligence and other support for the Russian mob. They could not allow the Chechens to take over, not least because they were sending part of their profits back to the resistance/terrorist groups in Chechnya. The strategy was successful, and the Chechens were forced out.

It's also not unknown for serving military, law enforcement and intelligence officers to, "moonlight" as hit men or bodyguards for the, Bratva

Back