International Trump/Putin Summit

You don’t find it suspicious that reporters in Russia who print negative articles about Putin, or the FSB, tend to be killed, yet mysteriously the crimes are never solved?

I do and I said that it could be possible. I consider Putin as a good leader for Russia, but I am aware of it that he is not an angel.

At the same time please also consider, that many cases could be connected to gang violence - similar to Mexico.

The problem is, that without evidence it's all pure speculation.

It’s a good question, to be honest I’m not really sure. It seems hard to me to know exactly where to draw the line when it comes to trying to influence voters. And not just talking about foreign powers, but even domestic, or corporations & special interest groups here at home. Not to mention money given directly to politicians, forget about voter influence. The system is clearly a mess, and I don’t know how to fix it.

Note that past legislators have helpfully drawn the line already. And there's a reason that it's been drawn where it is. Domestic corporations or interest groups have a legitimate interest in American governance (one can argue and I'd agree that corporate interests are *over*represented, but not that they deserve no representation) that foreign countries do not. And in terms of data theft, again, the line has been drawn.

And I would caution that you're again veering into repeating the dishonest Trump defender strategy here (which is to try to weaponize partisanship and make the issue about the election result rather than the specific actions taken during the campaign that are what they are regardless of the election result).

I do and I said that it could be possible. I consider Putin as a good leader for Russia, but I am aware of it that he is not an angel.

At the same time please also consider, that many cases could be connected to gang violence - similar to Mexico.

Lol, blink twice if you are a Russian bot.

No one can bring evidence against you if you control the police and murder journalists trying to bring forward evidence against you.
<seedat>
Edit: I do freely acknowledge that a lot of Russian journalists have been killed covering conflicts in Chechnya and Dagestan, and that organized crime also plays a role. The issue is the connections between the Russian government and organized crime, and the benefits of Putin critics being killed that makes it hard to believe that it’s all just purely coincidental. Add onto that Putin’s history as a KGB agent, and the past history of the Soviets killing dissidents and it makes it hard to believe that it’s all purely chance that his critics tend to have “accidents”

Last edited:
Partisanship at work:

DiSCvLUUEAEbHJy.jpg

Lmao gohmert never disappoints in his stupidity.

Only a moron would repeat this.
I'm not the one moving the goalpost.

Those opposed to President Trump are abandoning the Russian collusion conspiracy theory and are moving on to the "Russian trolls stole my youth!!!" narrative.

I'm just noting the moving of the goalpost. Because you don't like the fact that this is being point out to people, you decided to start name calling.

The investigation is still ongoing
And will be until President Trump steps down on January 20th 2025.

Politicized investigations are intended to drag on as long as possible, to give the political opposition a talking point.

and people are being indicted and pleading guilty left and right.
For completely unrelated things.

It's actually one of the reasons his supporters are considering this investigation a Witch Hunt.

The amount of facets there are to investigate means that sometimes we're going to be talking about American actions and sometimes we're going to be talking about the actions of the Russians they were working with.
There's only one facet that explains all of this:

Sore losers always make excuses.

The RNC was hacked as well, but that information was never released. Was that information used to pressure Republicans? There sure are a lot of Republicans resigning all of a sudden.
Conjecture and conspiracy theory. Nothing here worth responding to.

The Podesta emails are the prime example of stolen information being used to concoct a disinformation campaign out of nothing in order to rile up stupid people -- pizzagate. The Russians weren't simply sharing concealed information -- it was a massive campaign of lies in order to miseducate American voters.
John Podesta never denied the veracity of the emails.

Nice try though!

I just don't get your hysteria guys. I think you are biased as hell.

It looks to me like Trump supporters want to give peace a chance, while the left is like "omg omg omg he didn't declare war to Russia, traitor!!!"

You all know damn well, if Trump stood up to Putin in an aggressive way, you would criticize him even more by calling him a war hawk, uncontrolled, dangerous, threat to world peace etc. :rolleyes:

The most charitable interpretation of yesterday's events is that Trump got completed cucked by Putin and the worst interpretation is flat out treason.

I had the sense it went really bad from hearing snippets and reading the coverage, but after seeing the press conference myself and reading more analysis on it and thinking it through yesterday was nothing short of a foreign policy disaster.

Aside from unnecessary war, this is as bad as it gets. Trump took the word of a professional liar/brutal dictator over our own intelligence agencies and has sided with that regime over western democracies. Putin knows he has carte blanche to fuck with the world as he sees fit so long as he appears non-hostile to rubes. It was an awful day for America.

Partisanship at work:

DiSCvLUUEAEbHJy.jpg
They also give Little Rocket Man a higher approval than Nancy Pelosi. Sure, he has enslaved tens of thousands, and threatened to nuke America, but he was Trump's BFF for 2 days and Pelosi is a Democrat!

Yet, in an Ipsos poll of 1,000 people conducted June 14-15, more Republicans have a favorable view of Kim than of House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.). In total, 19 percent of Republican respondents indicated that they viewed him favorably, compared to 17 percent who said the same about Pelosi.

I just don't get your hysteria guys. I think you are biased as hell.

It looks to me like Trump supporters want to give peace a chance, while the left is like "omg omg omg he didn't declare war to Russia, traitor!!!"

You all know damn well, if Trump stood up to Putin in an aggressive way, you would criticize him even more by calling him a war hawk, uncontrolled, dangerous, threat to world peace etc. :rolleyes:
It doesn't have anything to do with bias. A ton of conservative folks just absolutely hammered the president over this. It's about patriots vs non-patriots, or normal level headed folks vs the cult of Trump.

If you don't get why yesterday was bad you need your head examined.

They also give Little Rocket Man a higher approval than Nancy Pelosi. Sure, he has enslaved tens of thousands, and threatened to nuke America, but he was Trump's BFF for 2 days and Pelosi is a Democrat!

Yet, in an Ipsos poll of 1,000 people conducted June 14-15, more Republicans have a favorable view of Kim than of House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.). In total, 19 percent of Republican respondents indicated that they viewed him favorably, compared to 17 percent who said the same about Pelosi.
Holy shit is that right? I'm not saying it's not accurate but it's hard to believe people are that fucking dumb.

Back