I used to rank GSP over Silva, but it’s not logical.

1373174827000-USP-MMA-UFC-162-Silva-vs-Weidman-weidman-1307070129_4_3.jpg

idjut.gif

You would also have to be batshit delusional to believe that GSP was always clean.

View attachment 409567

ssc0een.jpg

Lol! A small bump on the stomach is evidence for steroids? Is this a joke?

My mosquito bite on my foot is bigger than that. The fact is that GSP has never failed a drug test in his life.

GSP was diagnosed with an ulcer not too long ago. That bump could have been related to an internal injury. It doesn't have to be steroids at all.

You would also have to be batshit delusional to believe that GSP was always clean.

View attachment 409567

I am not a doctor so I am not about posting pictures and circling shit as if I have any idea what the fuck I am talking about. However it is what it is. We are talking about a time of rampant steroid abuse. I don’t dismiss the possibility of any one cheating. I really don’t.

GOAT rankings are fucking stupid. AS/Jones/Fedor/GSP are at the top. Trying to rank them is pointless because everyone has different criteria for "greatness".

AS had exciting finishes, GSP was supremely dominant, Jones brought a new level of technical brilliance and fight IQ to the cage, Fedor was the only one who dominated the HW division. Pick your poison.

AS popped, GSP got KOd by a LW, Jones popped, Fedor fought cans.

They are all greats, after that it's subjective.

GOAT lists are fine but pound for pound GOAT lists are retarded.

Weakest division. Bar none.

Fedor’s Skill set at 155 makes him average. At best.
Best division.
Fedor doesnt fight at 155.
GOD.
The Best.

Best division.
Fedor doesnt fight at 155.
GOD.
The Best.

Sick logic bro.

Except it’s not true. Heavyweight fighters are the worst athletes and it’s the weakest division.

Mighty Mouse has more skill in his upper body than Fedor ever had in ALL of his body.

Edit for clarity: I fucking hate Mighty Mouse and Anderson Silva. They’re just better than Fedor. Can’t stand LeBron either, but pretending he’s not either the GoAT or the second best is stupid. Same for Brady,

Respect greatness - real greatness, not a heavyweight fighting SOME of the top competition and otherwise fighting a bunch of nobodies to pad his resume for years when he sport was still in its infancy AND he ran from the UFC. That does not a GoAT make.

Anderson fans never use logic.

Gsp left welterweight as champ, won the belt at middleweight immediately. His run at 170 is unparalleled and the division has been a toss since he left. He’s never been caught cheating, not once OR twice. No dick pill excuses. He has never lost as embarrassingly as Silva did against Weidman, and he’s avenged both his losses. He’s only lost once in the last 14 years. Greatest ambassador of the sport and he’s literally still winning titles.

Best ever and it’s really not even close.

Last edited:
Pro MMA fighters disagree. They confirmed that Anderson and Fedor are the GOATs. Cherry picking GSP wasn’t even top 3.

You may find this very strange but Roger Federer is pretty unanimously considered the GOAT of Tennis and I went back and saw a rankings list made in 2000 where he was not even listed amongst the GOAT's.

That probably confuses you and you say 'how is that possible' and that is because you are dumb.

In 2000 Roger had NOT YET achieved many of the most significant achievements in his career so the voting at the time was point in time which is meaningless today as we all know the vote changes with new accomplishments.

Your attempt to use a prior point in time poll just goes to prove you know you cannot win an argument that GSP is not GOAT if you use data after GSP's bigger career accomplishments.

If I find a poll before ANderson started fighting in the UFC and try to use that everyone would realize I was trying to be dishonest. Guess what, everyone knows that is what you are doing.

You may find this very strange but Roger Federer is pretty unanimously considered the GOAT of Tennis and I went back and saw a rankings list made in 2000 where he was not even listed amongst the GOAT's.

That probably confuses you and you say 'how is that possible' and that is because you are dumb.

In 2000 Roger had NOT YET achieved many of the most significant achievements in his career so the voting at the time was point in time which is meaningless today as we all know the vote changes with new accomplishments.

Your attempt to use a prior point in time poll just goes to prove you know you cannot win an argument that GSP is not GOAT if you use data after GSP's bigger career accomplishments.

If I find a poll before ANderson started fighting in the UFC and try to use that everyone would realize I was trying to be dishonest. Guess what, everyone knows that is what you are doing.
Check it out.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/your-fighter´s-goat.3730621/#post-139555015

LOL
The guy merely notes that everyone differ in opinion and he basically shows he respects everyone's opinion and you go on a tirade against him...
wait to go, bud. You only proved that you are an asshole, nothing else.

If being an asshole means putting facts above delusion and coping, sure, call me an asshole.

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-21_11-22-30.png
    upload_2018-7-21_11-22-30.png
    1 MB · Views: 4
If being an asshole means putting facts above delusion and coping, sure, call me an asshole.
Not really.
You have your opinion. he respected it.
He has his opinion, you didn't.

That has nothing to do with facts, only to do with you being an ass.

I agree getting caught for PED's disqualifies Jones and Silva from the discussion. That simplifies things a lot. So, Fedor or GSP, right?
Here's the thing, they fought mainly in different eras, under different rules, and it goes on and on. I don't see how you can really compare, frankly, but no one likes a fence-sitter so take your pick and you can't go wrong. They're both great in and out of the ring. For me, coming back after a layoff (during which he was injured to boot), fighting in a higher weight class, and then taking the belt via spectacular finish in the 2nd round, puts GSP on top in my book. And in the process he revived his nickname, imo. What more of a storybook legacy could you ask for?

So funny how GSP nuthuggers were quiet lately, until news about Anderson being indeed clean surfaced. Then the "GSP fans", aka Silva hate bashers, show up @Perrichet
We just don't feel the need to stink up the forum with shit threads about our favorite fighter (ahem) when he's not active and there's no real news to discuss.
you are not a good contributor to these threads.

Why do you only show up to bash on the GOAT?
Go praise your top-10 hero. Celebrate his "okayness".
LOL
Listen, ass tassel. Until you and that other dingleberry showed up and started shitting up the thread, the discussion was reasonable for the most part, and after all, it's a matter of opinion. With you pinheads in here it's like trying to have a quiet dinner in a restaurant while some other person's snotty nosed brats are tugging at your sleeves.

Cool check out the below.

WTF the GOAT tennis player of the world Roger Federer is not even ranked in the top 20. HOW THE FUCK CAN THAT BE?.

Oh wait this ranking was done in 1990 before he had his biggest accomplishments yet SO ITS MEANINGLESS WHEN TRYING TO USE IT TODAY. GOT IT.

ATP rankings
As of 1 January 1990
Rk
Name Nation Points
1 Ivan Lendl
23px-Flag_of_the_Czech_Republic.svg.png
TCH 2913
2 Boris Becker
23px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png
GER 2279
3 Stefan Edberg
23px-Flag_of_Sweden.svg.png