WAR ROOM LOUNGE V11: Now With More

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would you like to hear this about 15 times a day? (this one isn't even particularly loud or high-pitched)

How would you like to hear this about 15 times a day? (this one isn't even particularly loud or high-pitched)

Welp, I imagine that it helped teach your patience, as well as the importance of choosing a woman with a voice that you don't hate.

I think a great many lessons can/should be taught to kids through pet ownership. Every kid should have a pet.

Great standing KO. Damn.

Man, I still think with the right trainer, Struve can be a champ.

I'd generally say no but part of that depends on how flat the division might stay if DC is gone and Stipe also leaves soon. I haven't been following the younger talent at HW. LHW has some decent names to follow.

Sad to watch Shogun nowadays, but time is undefeated.

That's how I always felt about Rousimar Palhares. And how I currently feel about Francis Ngannou.

The former does not have a tight cortex and the latter is lost in the abyss of The Ennui battling his doppelganger... No Mr Trotsky, do not sense but rather be patient as the cuisines marinate further... Tasting anything too early is poor judgement and also indicative of poor manners.

Sad to watch Shogun nowadays, but time is undefeated.

I literally had a dream last night that Fedor got knocked out in the first round by Ken Shamrock =( .

Both of them were so old and weak and chinny. And it felt so real.

<VinceShock>
No. No I'm not.

BTW, actual footage of @Cubo de Sangre making the trek back to the hardware store :cool:

15296744_why-ripping-on-a-wavestorm-really-just-makes_90a54166_m.jpg

The wild ones aren't that noisy (or maybe I just tune them out).
They're a product of their environment...

I literally had a dream last night that Fedor got knocked out in the first round by Ken Shamrock =( .

Do you dream often Mr Trotsky?

4Zap.gif

Starts there. He articulates the view that the fault line in politics isn't ideological but racial, and that there are biological reasons for it. Explicitly white nationalist stuff. I don't believe you can read through the thread and deny that (and I don't think he'd deny it either--he's defending it rather than saying that it's a misreading).

And combine that with stuff like this:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/a...oy-middle-class.3787173/page-5#post-142422115

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/t...in-one-sentence.3776015/page-8#post-142026209

I would have figured that explicit racism and advocating murdering people for their political beliefs would be where he loses you, but you've disappointed me before with how far you're willing to take tribalism.

BTW, watching the right's descent reminds me of a scene in Lisa's Wedding, where Marge and Homer and watching TV in the future, and Marge says:

Applies to the Nazi-ification of the right in America.

That poster has struck me as a kid that has read a few textbooks and goes overboard with his findings.

Now it just looks like he/she has gone overboard period.

Seems like an over-malleable mind descending into madness.

The wild ones aren't that noisy (or maybe I just tune them out).
They're a product of their environment...

So many funny cockatoo videos. I didn't know they were less noisy in the wild. It felt very wrong to keep one cooped up in a house in any case.

Man, I still think with the right trainer, Struve can be a champ.
If he had more of a nasty submission game or maybe just focused on his overall strength, perhaps? All that length goes to waste once he's on the ground.

That poster has struck me as a kid that has read a few textbooks and goes overboard with his findings.

Now it just looks like he/she has gone overboard period.

Seems like an over-malleable mind descending into madness.
It's a combination of unfounded intellectual arrogance, lack of a proper education and too many smarmy, partisan youtube videos from internet psuedo-smart guys.
All key ingredients for making a nice warm Stew of Ignorance.

It's a combination of unfounded intellectual arrogance, lack of a proper education and too many smarmy, partisan youtube videos from internet psuedo-smart guys.
All key ingredients for making a nice warm Stew of Ignorance.
Funny enough I think he's a lot smarter than his guruneux.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back