Do you stand with Ozil?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ozil writing shit novels and the Germans are falling apart
skynews-southgate-colombia_4354774.jpg

#itstilldidntcomehome

Witsel makes 18m/yr in China.
Unless hes willing to take a paycut in exchange to be closer to home and in a decent league it aint happening.

i agree, that is what is being speculated.

Sitting here watching my 9 and 5 year olds at soccer camp all day. It’s depressing how absolutely terrible most of these kids are.

Behold, England's only good goal from open play at the World Cup.

Out of 12 scored 9 were from set pieces from which three were penalties.
The other two open play goals was a deflection off Kane and a header from an unmarked player.

Emre Can was also invited to meet Erdogan that day and smartly didn't go.
Matthäus hasnt played for Germany since 2000, so i dont know what youre going on about there...
I'm also sure that Matthäus wouldn't call Germans racist when people criticize him for meeting Putin.

CBA to debate with someone who is intentionally missing the point.

At least you didn't double down on your ridiculous claim of him being "non existent since 2012".

At least you didn't double down on your ridiculous claim of him being "non existent since 2012".

what point am i missing?

he's due a parring from you IMO lol

Ozil was called a goat fucker FFS

The fuck is wrong with people. LMK if any of you are ok with him being called that. So i can put you on the ignore list. Permanently.

@Deffid @KOQ24 @WallyBear

as the football hipster that I am. I have decided which Bundesliga.1 team I will be supporting this season.

Eintract Frankfurt are the lucky club this year, I am sure ythey will finish 13th after a disappointing season.

Of course, I will still be supporting The Mighty Slautern in 3.Liga. The Mighty Slautern will never die.

Frankfurt has some of the best fan support in Germany.
You should support a proper East German club like

regular-16-9

1111f075panow.jpg

or

Hansa%206.jpg

regular-16-9

he's due a parring from you IMO lol

Haven't really been aware of his posts as I wasn't around during the WC. Why is this parring due or are you stirring for entertainment's sake?

Yeah, I know. I doubt Juve could afford him either, especially with what they just dropped on Ronny.
Football journalism in general is at a real low. The transfer beat is pure farce.

These fan podcast things amplify shit news & generate a lot of clicks.

Ozil was called a goat fucker FFS

The fuck is wrong with people. LMK if any of you are ok with him being called that. So i can put you on the ignore list. Permanently.

Theres 80mil. people living in Germany, youre gonna get some racist internet comments.
Show me a country without Racism and i'll show you a liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Víctor Hugo Teco
Back