WAR ROOM LOUNGE V11: Now With More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some dude in court during first appearances claimed he is Tupac Shakur come again to the world....

Here's the kicker..... He's 70 and white.

Some dude in court during first appearances claimed he is Tupac Shakur come again to the world....

lol.

Hey, what do you think of the username @Elrond Hubbard? Any good?

He better have gotten off on that trumped up case yall tried serving him IMO

I done goofed here:

http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/143171651/

But I think the mods should intervene on the similarities between those guys. Maybe make one of them change their AV and the other change their name. Or just ban one or both of them.

Clmetal has been around since my user name was ganderson, like decades. They are not going to touch his account.

*there're

Nah. "There're" feels like gargling marbles. Besides, using the laziest possible contraction and abbreviation under all circumstances is one of the most important style rules of Australian English.

You angle shoot your bets more than anyone here. At least be man enough to admit that.

Next time I punch you in the face, I will be sure to do it at the proper angle so has to render you unconscious. I won't aim for the top of your skull. Is that unmanly in your opinion?

LOL. That's a stupid, and unhelpful comparison piece. This isn't an online bookie. It's not my fault you have no balls. Just own that shit.

Also, the idea of you besting me in anything real is laughable.

Do you live in the US? I get around. Let's have a NHB fight, on film for the forum members to witness.

Wow, 3 posts to an IRL fight is a record. I'm pretty pleased with myself, tbh.

pussing out again?

To be fair, being jealous of the GOAT is nothing new.

Again?

Also, just fucking LOL at challenging me to an IRL fight over your e-persona's "pride". Just fucking LOL.

It's about domination.

You said you found it laughable that I could beat you in something "real". Well, we're on a cage-fighting forum, so why not have a cage fight? If you're too scared, you could propose something else that's "real".

I'd demolish you, bud. But I'm not an idiot. I only fight for sport, and fun. Not for my ego.

Good point. It wouldn't be much fun to have your face re-arranged.

200w.gif

Jesus H. Christ lol
Wow

Take a glance up there ^^^
Was worse than I expected lol

"It's about domination"

There is no domination within The Nexus, only acceptance. All will be purified of pain...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back