Can someone explain to me what Conor is doing? Wasting his prime years on the couch.

what do you think?
hes enjoying his life.
hes fucking rich and doesnt even need to fight again

He's a lover, not a fighter. He's busy making babies.

He just wanted to be a hype machine and make tons of money. He's not interested in fighting the best fighters in the world.

he was concussed in his last bout

and took serious damage in the nate ko... also in the rematch

he is doing the correct thing.... one year seems fine for a guy who already has the cash and is only looking for huge paydays

or says u have a contract so u can stay at home not fighting or fight out the ufc contract he was happy to sign making him the highest paid on the roster.
He was happy to sign... before he made millions more fighting in a Boxing match.

Look, let me give you an example.
I work and get a salary of 50K per year in a business that can pay me 200k per year.

Then I win the lotto. Nothing big, let's say I win 1 million dollars... enough to pay all my bills and leave me with enough money to be able to pay for my home, cars and all my bills for the foreseeable future if I don't start spending like an idiot.

Then I can go back to work for 50K... or I can tell my boss that if he wants me back at work, he needs to double my salary, because this is what I think I am worth and because I can afford not to work.
If my boss really need me, it will be a matter of time before he yields... but he will.

Same with the UFC... as long as they can't produce anyone like Conor, his blackmail will work.

It's called being a coward.

They guy is afraid to lose so he's scored a goal, taken his ball and run home proclaiming himself the goat.

It's easy for fighters like him to stay sharp
because he's not well rounded

<Moves>

He's doing cocaine.

Didn't get fat like Fury at least.

Didn't he always say his plan was to make a lot of money and then retire young. He's probably doing that.

Being rich and doing cocaine

I'd rather see him fight but I can respect it might be a little difficult to get motivated to have your face smashed in when you have several millions of dollars

He's conserving his health cause he's smart. Why fight like Shogun and get paid like Shogun when you can fight like Conor and get paid like Conor.
honestly.... /thread

"Get in, get rich, get out." -Conor

He always flirted with the idea of a short career. Now after getting crazy rich, what is the motivation to fight? It is prize fighting, after all.

It’s not a step backwards it’s definitely more than 0. Floyd fought Berto for around 30 mil. Is that a step backwards because he has made more in the past?
No

Yes it is.

His last ufc fight he made about 18 million supposedly. Safe to say he wants more than that.

image.jpg

conor-mcgregor.jpg

giphy.webp

honestly.... /thread
That would make sense if he treated his body like a temple, but we all know he does drugs. Maybe cocaine is the ceiling.. maybe it's the floor.

We know he had agreed to fight RDA for the interim WW title before the court issues so that's not true.
Agreeing and signing a contract are two different things.

He also agreed to fight Edgar and ill bet you that was just him putting pressure on the ufc by getting his fans hopes up, knowing they would receive the blowback when it didnt happen.

His brain still works 90% and he's got all the money he'll ever need.
He's retired, move on.

He was happy to sign... before he made millions more fighting in a Boxing match.

Look, let me give you an example.
I work and get a salary of 50K per year in a business that can pay me 200k per year.

Then I win the lotto. Nothing big, let's say I win 1 million dollars... enough to pay all my bills and leave me with enough money to be able to pay for my home, cars and all my bills for the foreseeable future if I don't start spending like an idiot.

Then I can go back to work for 50K... or I can tell my boss that if he wants me back at work, he needs to double my salary, because this is what I think I am worth and because I can afford not to work.
If my boss really need me, it will be a matter of time before he yields... but he will.

Same with the UFC... as long as they can't produce anyone like Conor, his blackmail will work.

making 15-30 million is so hard.

at least ufc has conor on a rock solid contract so he either fight or stay at home tweeting stay ready

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back