Sasha Baron Cohen, "Who is America" Ep. 2 (Racism edition)

I know a thread was done on this previously but my god... Did anyone watch the 2nd episode?

It starts with Republican representative Jason Spencer exposing his bare butt to chase SBC around and then running around yelling the "N" word. Then he was told to mimic a Chinese person and he really goes off the racist edge. (Spencer is clearly gay to me btw)

Then he has Dick Cheney on who is mild compared to most republicans and all he does is sign SBC waterboard jug and talk about how torturing people was ok.

Then he goes to a small Arizona town and tells a room full of people he is bringing a mosque to their town and the blatent right wing racism really begins. This show really points out the problems with republicans today. By and large they are racist, completely uneducated and ignorant (see Jason Spencer) and so out of touch with reality it's insanely bizarre. Watch the clip and post your thoughts. Props to Sasha Baron Cohen for literally letting these guys expose themselves.

Bigot, what does being gay have to do with any of this?

I thought the left were tolerant

The Israeli cover up is the best part. Really shows how gullible some of these idiots are.

Norm was always interested in the perfect joke. He gambled away a ton of money but he had an alright career. His show Norm was a pretty big hit until I think Arte Lange messed it up. Lange got that job sticking his neck out for him. Norm's podcast are still pretty funny. It is humorous knowing that Norm is big into Russian Lit. The guy is smart but most of what he knows centers around writing jokes. He doesn't steal or copy. He makes up stuff full cloth. He is much better than most because he loves the craft of telling a joke. He has a net worth only of 2 million having gambled a fortune away but he still seemes happy with what he has done.

My favorite short joke of his is-

Do you know know that guy Adolf Hitler?

Well, I have been reading a lot about him lately.

And the more I read the more I realize something.

This guy is a jerk.

2nd episode was pretty good tbf, big improvement on episode 1. The Spencer stuff was very funny and the Mosque bit was great. I think his professor character has a lot of potential, could easily use that to trigger a load of millennial SWJs so hopefully he goes after the left as well as there is plenty of low hanging fruit there too and not just keep picking on the rednecks.

The problem with Americans is that they get their political talking points from comedians.

The problem with Americans is that they get their political talking points from comedians.

Yes I wake up every morning and watch Seth Myers from the night before, before formulating any political opinions lol

These Republicans will do anything an Israeli says in order to show their love for Israel. It's so pathetic.

Forget Russia the entire Republican Party is controlled by the Israeli lobby and no one seems to care about the unbelievable control and power a small country in the Middle East has over the USA.

And finally tonight, a man has figured out how to eliminate all the hate, bigotry, racism, and discrimination in the world, including in politics.

The man in question?

You guessed it.

frank-stallone.jpg

I have always known a lot of Muslims, and I have never had problem with a single one of them. Some of the best people I know actually, and I'd be more than happy to have them as neighbors.

I think it is a shame that people on here judge Muslims by their worst representatives, but do not do the same for other groups. Well, some other groups get the same treatment.

And let's be honest, I would never let that man in the video anywhere near my children. But the Muslim family I know that owns a daycare would certainly be welcome to watch my kids.

Muslims are OK if they are very few in numbers and are only in a position to impose their bullshit upon themselves and their own family. Assuming we are talking about 1st world countries. Go to Pakistan and see how good of "neighbors" they make.

That's the crazy thing. There are so many predators in this country. Some are on a small scale, and it happens every day. But it goes right up to Olympic level sport molestation. We literally had an Olympic athletics doctor groom dozens of elite athletes for years to be molested, and apparently there is another scandal in the diving community.

Not to mention child predators in Hollywood, not to mention child predators and their protection in Christianity, not to mention there was a damn TV show dedicated to catching child predators and we saw plenty of predators from all demographics. Not to mention the crazy number of underage people in the sex trade in this country that is just sickening.

Nope, ignore all that. The problem is Muslims. That is where our focus needs to be here in America.

Here's the difference, in America the authorities arrested these guys and jail them. In "other” countries Muslims get away scot free for it and its never an issue.

Last edited:
Dick Cheney is a legit psychopath.

All it takes is a higher education between some scum bag on the street killing people and Cheney.

Comedy lists are so fucking dumb, I don't fault people for liking/not liking any comedian, humor is subjective. I'll never say an established comic "sucks" (An edgelord open mic kid on the other hand...) but some responses in this thread are infuriating.

Exactly. I mean, there are millions of people out there that found the sitcom 30 Rock to be genuinely funny. 30 Rock... Funny.

If that isn't subjective than I don't know what it is.

These Republicans will do anything an Israeli says in order to show their love for Israel. It's so pathetic.

Forget Russia the entire Republican Party is controlled by the Israeli lobby and no one seems to care about the unbelievable control and power a small country in the Middle East has over the USA.

A lot of it has to do with the guy in charge of Israel. Let's not forget that Bibbi is a hardcore conservative and gets along much better with Christian conservatives than he does with democrats which most jewish politicians are.

One could argue that the GOP started drinking the zionist koolaid after 9/11 but it is clear as day that it really started to pick up after Bibbi was re-elected which also was when the Tea Party movement started and the GOP became agressive as fuck.

I think this Spencer douche has grounds to sue Sacha Baron Cohen for lots of money.

most americans are even dumber than that guy. that guy was actually smart enough to get elected and be employed most americans can't even do that.

Back