Sasha Baron Cohen, "Who is America" Ep. 2 (Racism edition)

I know... This guy is a 4 term rep from Georgia. How do these people get elected in red states? He also tried to fool Ted Koppel which was pretty funny but Ted saw right though him and called him out. This is the difference between libs and repubs... a brain

Lol. Totally. There's only 2 ways you can be. Liberals are way too smart for that stuff.

Its worth it. This is guy cant be that stupid to sign up for terrorism training, and do that stuff knowing it is going to be shared with millions. He probably thought he have privacy and anonymity.

At least Spencer showed that Georgia hasnt changed.

I assume most anti-terrorism classes are private and inconspicuous/anonymous, and not shared with everyone to see, let alone videotaped to be used on a comedy show.

Impossible for someone even as dumb as this guy was to be under the assumption the class was anonymous. He signed lengthy media non-disclosure and appearance release documents that spell out over and over again that the filming that day will be the complete opposite of inconspicuous and anonymous. There was at least two professional camera crews with operators and audio guys. It looked professionally lit. Classic case of a small time wanna-be Trump politician desperate for airtime totally fucking up the bit.

Either way he willfully signed away any chance he had of successfully suing the show before they started filming.

Impossible for someone even as dumb as this guy was to be under the assumption the class was anonymous. He signed lengthy media non-disclosure and appearance release documents that spell out over and over again that the filming that day will be the complete opposite of inconspicuous and anonymous. There was at least two professional camera crews with operators and audio guys. It looked professionally lit. Classic case of a small time wanna-be Trump politician desperate for airtime totally fucking up the bit.

Either way he willfully signed away any chance he had of successfully suing the show before they started filming.

Oh I did not know that. Well, I do ask this in my first post in this thread, but no one answered me.

But again, I have to say, how can anyone be this stupid especially a politician? I thought he was like an actor pretending to be a politician at first.

Mad thing is I found him more funny then the host who was taking the piss out of him, Sasha is just what pisses us off in the UK another upper middle class twat who takes the piss out of others who are not from his rich and smug lifestyle.
Bring back Rik Mayall RIP

Yeah, Norm McDonald sucks. Gimme more Seth Myers. I want my comics to be political commentators. I keep a "what would Trevor Noah do" bracelet on to remind myself that Trump joke #14,332 is actually hilarious when I start thinking it's a stale, safe joke that his peers approve of.
all of the comedians mentioned suck donkey dick in comparison to people like Dave Chappelle or Frankie Boyle.

My favorite short joke of his is-

Do you know know that guy Adolf Hitler?

Well, I have been reading a lot about him lately.

And the more I read the more I realize something.

This guy is a jerk.
not-sure-if-serious-gif.gif

Yeah, Norm McDonald sucks. Gimme more Seth Myers. I want my comics to be political commentators. I keep a "what would Trevor Noah do" bracelet on to remind myself that Trump joke #14,332 is actually hilarious when I start thinking it's a stale, safe joke that his peers approve of.

Have you seen the backlash in Australia against Noah for his racist Aboriginsl joke?

It's the delivery in which he does it that makes it so funny. Using Hitler as an opener builds anticipation.his slow measured pace to the punchline, and the fact he basically finishes it in a way that to anticlimactic makes it hilarious.

It's a bit only Norm can do. Same with the Sagget roast.

It's the delivery in which he does it that makes it so funny. Using Hitler as an opener builds anticipation.his slow measured pace to the punchline, and the fact he basically finishes it in a way that to anticlimactic makes it hilarious.

It's a bit only Norm can do. Same with the Sagget roast.
I dont consider something like that as great material. just my tastes

Back