UFC on FOX 30 PBP/Discussion

how can you do dumb shit like that two times vs the same fighter =/

That's what you get when you cheat, cage grab, grabbed dustin's glove, 12-6 elbow, dude just ignores the rules once the fight starts.

Once I heard DC say Eddie talked to Justin and he told him to leg kick I chuckled and said, well Dustin's gotta ignore them kicks and crack him with a straight left just like he did to Gaejthe.

what a fucking dumbass for that 12-6... he was in such a perfect position.. could have won so much money on this

Alvarez loses a dominant position

Would’ve been up two rds

Was having a great fight til he got caught

Don’t care who you’re on. Impossible to like this sport and not appreciate these guys.

That's what you get when you cheat, cage grab, grabbed dustin's glove, 12-6 elbow, dude just ignores the rules once the fight starts.

Once I heard DC say Eddie talked to Justin and he told him to leg kick I chuckled and said, well Dustin's gotta ignore them kicks and crack him with a straight left just like he did to Gaejthe.
Poirer grabbed the cage on that last kick too

Fuck, I made so many stupid decisions today and took a big loss.

Oooh well the good thing is, there's always next weekend

I really don’t think a stand up warning was warranted there. He could’ve just let him keep that position and told him that

Quick, questionable stand ups in the oam fight And a few other matches

Then another standup for a warning

Was up about 6u before the main and co-main...And what really sucks is that I was on both Aldo and DP but ended up switching live to Stephens because my sleep deprived brain thought that Aldo was sure to get dropped when he started trading with Stephens, then I closed my DP bets right before the fight and placed my remaining winnings on Alvarez. Shiiiiiiiiiiit.

(Alvarez was the right side @ 2.50...but it sucks to end up just breaking even after a great start)

Honestly, the 12-6 was less an issue to me than the fact that Eddie grabbed the cage AGAIN as he threw it. AFTER he'd already been warned in rd 1. Dustin was actually fine in that spot against the cage too. He probably wasn't going anywhere and would have had to maybe ride out the round there, but he wasn't in any real trouble.

I really don’t think a stand up warning was warranted there. He could’ve just let him keep that position and told him that
I think if Eddie didn't also grab the cage before that, Goddard wouldn't have stood them up.

Goddard had some quick standups in the OAM/Hernandez fight as well. Not a good night for him.

2 minutes left, have top mount, fighter uses most of his arms on 2 failed guillotines and you don’t have an angle on the elbow and you stand them out of mount. Fuckin retarded.

Back