Paulie and Conor crossing their twitter swords again

<{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}>

This is truly sad how you need to get a help from some random youtuber just to dispute the FACT Conor knocked Paulie's ass down flat. I mean, you really shouldn't look any further than your eyes to understand that.

Everyone but bitter haters saw it as knockdown, including Shawn poter.

Haha.. Is this all you have? An appeal to authority? Do you really think that he sat there analysing the footage frame by frame? Like many people, Porter saw the two fraudulently stitched together sequences and assumed that there was a KD.

If you're going to fall back on authority, why not look at Cortez' hand at the end of that clip? Is that the gesture the sifu in your praying mantis gung-fu class uses to signal a knockdown?

Now for additional giggles - Tell me, which shot do you believe is the one that sent Paulie to the canvas:

A - one of the shots from the sequence that ends with Paulie bouncing off the ropes

B - the left that magically leaves Conor's hand behind Paulie's head, palming it, and clearly pushing him off-balance

C - the weak little uppercut that Conor throws as Paulie is already falling and doesn't even move his head

Don't be a little bitch and try to win your own arguments. A, B, or C? Come on now, this should be easy.

Not sure why Conor would waste time bringing Paulie back into the limelight again, it serves Paulie's interests to have his name mentioned by someone with many more followers than it does for Conor to bring it up. I can only assume that Conor does it as it sees it as an achievement.

I must be the only one that missed he was having another kid, good for him and hope it all goes well.

Haha.. Is this all you have? An appeal to authority? Do you really think that he sat there analysing the footage frame by frame? Like many people, Porter saw the two fraudulently stitched together sequences and assumed that there was a KD.

If you're going to fall back on authority, why not look at Cortez' hand at the end of that clip? Is that the gesture the sifu in your praying mantis gung-fu class uses to signal a knockdown?

Now for additional giggles - Tell me, which shot do you believe is the one that sent Paulie to the canvas:

A - one of the shots from the sequence that ends with Paulie bouncing off the ropes

B - the left that magically leaves Conor's hand behind Paulie's head, palming it, and clearly pushing him off-balance

C - the weak little uppercut that Conor throws as Paulie is already falling and doesn't even move his head

Don't be a little bitch and try to win your own arguments. A, B, or C? Come on now, this should be easy.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/8/...gis-fall-says-conor-mcgregor-sparring-partner

Sorry but Cortez already commented he wasn't going to rule anything regardless what actually happened.

“I wasn’t about to make any ruling on it because sparring is sparring,” said Cortez.

Sadly your option is running out boi. Authorities see it as knockdown. You can't even rely on the ref at the spot. Now you have to resort to some shitty video on youtube loll

Oh wait ..

It seems even the shitty video is not on your side.

Vid with 1m view > some vid that nobodies watched.

Last edited:
His business sense to work on a contingency plan with paulie is a really great.

The desperation from Paulie praying for that pay day.

Lol, he was responding to a tweet directed at him by Conor, how is that considered desperation?

If anything this is Conor attention whoring by posting something he knew would draw a response and start a bunch of dumb ass back and forths like this.

Paulie has plenty of money. I don't like the guy but I'm pretty sure money would be a secondary motive for him wanting to get in a ring and shut Conors mouth.

lmao@this tweet

which Shertard tweeted this?

OMG. This is why so many people dislike Conor. It's not Conor It's the morons he attracted to the sport.

Conor is better than Cotto? Lol. Cotto would murder him with easy and actually gave Floyd a pretty tough fight. Of course that was a Floyd who was actually worried about being hit and didn't stand right in the pocket while walking him down so I can see how this idiot may be confused.

Paulie is just one of those dudes who can't ever let anything go, the messed up thing is he started all this by smack talking Conor before they even met.

Paulie hasn't said shit in a long ass time and then responds to a post from Conor directed at him, lol.

I don't even like Paulie but the only reason to post this was to whore for attention knowing it would obviously get a responce. Who's the one who can't let shit go in this situation?

This guy is so butthurt about a fucking sparring session

Dude, get over it

Which one? The one who got understandably pissed when a tweet addressed to him out of nowwhere got him bombarded by a bunch of idiots talking shit behind a keyboard or the one who desided he needed some attention today and made the irrelevant pointless post knowing what the results would be?

The KD never gets old. Beautiful ring generalship, movement and power from Conor there. Paulie was seeing stars.

I feel bad for Paulie, he was completely setup. People want to believe that Conor smashed him for 15+ minutes, if that was the case release the footage ? We've seen at most 30-40 seconds of Conor getting the better of Paulie.

I get why Pauly would be annoyed but the nonsense but he should just let it go. The only people who truly believe Conor handled him are the casuals who are straight up clueless.
He shouldn't care what the casuals think. Boxing fans, mma fans, boxers and the rest of his peers know he wasn't actually handled and that's what's important.
To everyone biting to Yellowbaneoo's nonsense, look at the rest of the nonsense he posts lol.

Paulie is high strung and permanently triggered.

A more interesting question is: why won't Conor release the full sparring footage? I mean, if things really went down as he claims, it would be a lot more entertaing than a clip of him pushing Paulie to the ground.

I think that we all know the answer .

Stop making sense. It's uncalled for here.

dana and conor both said they would release the footage after the mayweather fight. dana even claimed he urged paulie to leave camp because he was getting hurt.

paulie has been begging them to release the footage from the second this shit hit the news.

it's been a year. no footage. i wonder why?

Sherdog hate malignaggi too much to admit he's probably right lol

The guy who tweeted that has

And Paulie's story definitely holds up better because Conor is the one sitting on the full sparring vids. With one press of a button, Team MacLife could crush Paulie's story, if the footage actually contradicted it. But no: Conor is tweeting and re-tweeting the same pics, clips. It's pretty fucking obvious why.
Maybe releasing sparring footage isn't as important to Conor's life as it is to your. Have you considered that?

dana and conor both said they would release the footage after the mayweather fight. dana even claimed he urged paulie to leave camp because he was getting hurt.

paulie has been begging them to release the footage from the second this shit hit the news.

it's been a year. no footage. i wonder why?
Releasing the footage kills the fight.

If Conor wants to return to boxing and make a truckload of money the Paulie fight is there for him. No need to kill that.

Back