Paulie and Conor crossing their twitter swords again

Jesus, I hope the Cotto comment was trolling or I'm even more worried about the future of this planet.
why is that?

conor did way better than cotto did against floyd.. and in his first ever boxing fight as well.
people forgot who conor was fighting.. the best ever.. not just some scrub.. 50-0, defensive fighter. Some guy with poor defense like cotto would get embarrassed

why is that?

conor did way better than cotto did against floyd.. and in his first ever boxing fight as well.
people forgot who conor was fighting.. the best ever.. not just some scrub.. 50-0, defensive fighter. Some guy with poor defense like cotto would get embarrassed

No he didn't.

Cotto dominated rounds 6 and 8 against Floyd, bust his nose, buzzed him in the 6th and had him pissing blood after. Floyd won clearly yes, but it was a hard fight for him.

McGregor did nothing at all. Landed one clean punch that Floyd found amusing and only lost 2 rounds because he was playing with him.

Cotto vs McGregor would be like a lamb being taken to slaughter. Scenes would be horrificly brutal, and quick.

If you genuinely believe that McGregor wouldn't get beaten within an inch of his life by Cotto you are seriously deluded.

Which one? The one who got understandably pissed when a tweet addressed to him out of nowwhere got him bombarded by a bunch of idiots talking shit behind a keyboard or the one who desided he needed some attention today and made the irrelevant pointless post knowing what the results would be?
How about the guy who, a year after a sparring session, continues to bitch about it despite no one caring?

Are they fighters or Twitter warriors? Hard to tell these days

Releasing the footage kills the fight.

If Conor wants to return to boxing and make a truckload of money the Paulie fight is there for him. No need to kill that.
what fight lol.

paulie is begging them to release it, they're refusing to. that alone tells us that they're lying about kicking his ass. this isn't some genius marketing technique, it's a lying camp being called on their bullshit and not being able to back it up.

"McGregor’s tweet sent Malignaggi into one of his usual frenzies"

Hahaha!

Just this was enough for me to spit my coffee onto my monitor/cat's face.

Paulie is the kinda guy you can troll so easily, any little joke can set him off for days so you can just poke him once and sit back with your popcorn which is basically what Conor just did.

v9Mlqw.gif
I love trolling people like that. I’ve got a buddy who’s got a hair trigger and all I gotta do if he say, parks his truck a little close to the car beside him, is “Hey man, who the fuck taught you how to park?”, and he goes ape-shit wanting to wrestle or do some no-face-punch boxing. Fuckin spazzes are fun for entertainment now and then

Doesn’t Conor have bad cardio though? How could he make Paulie look bad late?

They probably both had moments where they made the other look foolish. Paulie was a world class boxer at his peak (not much power though), Conor is younger but obviously much less experienced in pure boxing. Neither want to admit that the other was on top at any point. But I doubt very much Paulie knocked Conor down at any point, especially since he hasn’t claimed he did so (that I am aware of).

Who said anything about Paulie knocking Conor down? When I say he made him look bad, I'm guessing he made him miss a lot while talking loads of trash.

And I can easily see an in-camp Conor having better conditioning than Paulie, who is retired, about 20lbs lighter, and who got ready for the sparring sessions by jogging for a week. Taking body shots from an opponent who is that much heavier is a bitch, believe me.

dana and conor both said they would release the footage after the mayweather fight. dana even claimed he urged paulie to leave camp because he was getting hurt.

paulie has been begging them to release the footage from the second this shit hit the news.

it's been a year. no footage. i wonder why?

Probably because it doesn't matter to Dana or Conor.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/8/...gis-fall-says-conor-mcgregor-sparring-partner

Sorry but Cortez already commented he wasn't going to rule anything regardless what actually happened.

“I wasn’t about to make any ruling on it because sparring is sparring,” said Cortez.

Sadly your option is running out boi. Authorities see it as knockdown. You can't even rely on the ref at the spot. Now you have to resort to some shitty video on youtube loll

Oh wait ..

It seems even the shitty video is not on your side.

Vid with 1m view > some vid that nobodies watched.

Cortez said nothing about this because he signed an NDA.

LOL ..your link = "Bradley claims.."

Stop wasting people's time with this bullshit.

That last vid you posted is hilarious. That dweeb doesn't even know a right from a left..... ffs

And every single video shows a clear push and a goofy arm punch (as Paulie is already falling) that doesn't even move Paulie's head.

Probably because it doesn't matter to Dana or Conor.
oh, right. it couldn't possibly have anything to do with the fact that they're full of shit and paulie is actually right here.

no no. they're just so horribly busy they can't be bothered.

oh, right. it couldn't possibly have anything to do with the fact that they're full of shit and paulie is actually right here.

no no. they're just so horribly busy they can't be bothered.

Why would they be bothered with some Salty old boxer?

Cortez said nothing about this because he signed an NDA.

LOL ..your link = "Bradley claims.."

Stop wasting people's time with this bullshit.

That last vid you posted is hilarious. That dweeb doesn't even know a right from a left..... ffs

And every single video shows a clear push and a goofy arm punch (as Paulie is already falling) that doesn't even move Paulie's head.
It was a tiny little push, but after Conor already pieced him up that's all it took to drop him on his ass. Seriously tho the "push" had less force on it than it takes to open a bathroom stall door to take a shit

Paulie hasn't been the same since he was emasculated by Broner, in the ring, after taking an L.

LOL
agree.
Conor these days became a social media fighter more than an actual fighter.
let us hope Conor shows up against Khabib.

he always did, so I am hopeful... but does that mean he will go back to boxing after Khabib???

I don't think that Conor would suddenly post this for no reason other than to troll Paulie. More than anyone, he must find this shit is done to death. So either:

1 - he considers the Paulie fight an option post Khabib, and is trying to keep the idea alive among fans

or

2 - he is simply reminding the UFC that he 'has options' (all the while knowing that his mystique in a boxing ring has plummeted, and him vs Paulie wouldn't really sell)

Conor probably didn't whip his ass as bad as he's made it seem, BUT the fact that Paulie get so damn upset at something petty like that is a huge sign to me that he got his ego damaged pretty badly.

I mean look at their faces at the end of sparring for God's sake

Back