Will there ever be another Conor?

colby-covington-donald-trump-white-house.jpg

He proclaimed it and made it so.

7-0. Fighting in a number 1 contender fight in Bellator

giphy.gif

Been training with Conor since he was 13

James-Gallagher-Conor-McGregor-1.jpg

James-Gallagher-Xbox.jpg

You might get some someone who is as good at thrash talking and you may get someone with a similar level of ability but its extremely unlikely you'll ever get both again in one fighter.

Conor isn't even unique. He's a chip off the ol' gangster from Wes Linn Chael P. Sonnen

Conor just happened to appear in an era where a bunch of beta males get offended from hurt feelings so of course they're gonna flock to the next big mouth.

Conor fans are all betas living in the shadow of the Irish manlet.

There will always be another. First there was Royce, then Ken, then Tito, then Chuck, then Anderson Silva, then Jones, then Ronda and then Conor.

At the time, they all felt unbeatable and especially with Chuck, they were rockstars. There will always be a new star and that’s why Dana just keeps churning through the roster because he knows that the next Conor is just on an under card somewhere.

Conor is on another level of stardom. His brand of outrageous personality with championship level skills is super rare.

In terms of PPV sales I'm pretty sure he's already trounced everyone in the UFC ever and he's on his way to be the no.2 all time PPV draw after Floyd if he can keep going.

Name me one fighter that's been an exact duplicate of another??
Even Nick Diaz is a different fighter than Nate Diaz - totally different paths to success.
Sergio nothing like Anthony Pettis.
Everybody is unique period.

Of course there will be other fighters to win multiple belts and possibly have a money fight with a boxer. But do you think we as fans will ever feed into the trash talking and drama again to the extent that we have with Conor?

god I a hope not.

Once in a lifetime human being

He hasn't fought in MMA in years and there are daily threads about him made by his 'haters'

His haters for the most part being fat virgins
Takes one to know one.

Of course there will be other fighters to win multiple belts and possibly have a money fight with a boxer. But do you think we as fans will ever feed into the trash talking and drama again to the extent that we have with Conor?
Ha!!! "Will there ever be another Conor?" Haha. It's like you are trying to say he is some messiah.

It would have to be another fighter from a meme country where he has all their support
Aybe a chinese or Indian fighter who speaks English and goes on a tear

Yes. UFC is still a toddler. There will be more.

7-0. Fighting in a number 1 contender fight in Bellator

giphy.gif

Been training with Conor since he was 13

James-Gallagher-Conor-McGregor-1.jpg

James-Gallagher-Xbox.jpg
This little Conor wannabe is going to get killed if he gets by his next fight by Ricky Bandejas. He's trying to pick a fight with Aaron Pico next.... If that fight actually happens, It won't even be close. This is what Pico had to say “I want to fight Gallagher regardless of whether he wins or loses,” he said. “That little shit needs to be slapped in the mouth.”

Funny, he calls out Champ Darrion Caldwell for not defending, saying “If he’s got a set of balls, he’ll come back and defend the title, but if he bounces it means he’s a complete pussy. I could never respect that". "he has no excuse to drop that belt. As I said before, if he has a set of balls he’ll come down, take his defeat and then he can do what he wants.”

Then continues to "respect" if not worship Conor for doing the exact same thing?? He's a funny little guy, tiger and gorilla tattoos, just like his hero. He's a little mouthpiece who is about to get smashed.

There will always be another. First there was Royce, then Ken, then Tito, then Chuck, then Anderson Silva, then Jones, then Ronda and then Conor.

At the time, they all felt unbeatable and especially with Chuck, they were rockstars. There will always be a new star and that’s why Dana just keeps churning through the roster because he knows that the next Conor is just on an under card somewhere.
The special part of Conor's game is he does not need to be undefeated. The way he quickly reached his stratospheric goals by using his skills, wit, marketing and entertaining abilities in a niche sport is what makes him special.

You'll always have those similar to Conor or trying to be Conor but it'll be a long time before we have another. For that I'm thankful.

we will never again have a dude who is scared shitless of actually defending a belt.

You'll always have those similar to Conor or trying to be Conor but it'll be a long time before we have another. For that I'm thankful.
youre thankful for him(and wme)turning the ufc into the shit it has become?

Back