Question for Conor haters

Conor owns dozens of businesses that each makes him more money every month than Aldo's tiny burger joint makes in a year

Like his reebok clothing who got banned, or his whisky who got sued as well both for using an already registered name??

the guy has money but to say those ventures are successful for him for him is dumb. to actually say that we have to wait.

A fraud is someone who uses deception for personal or financial gain.

Oh you mean a fraud like Aldo when he said Conor is a clown and he'll beat his ass and laugh, only to get KTFO in 13 seconds and cry?
Or do you mean a fraud like Eddie who called Conor the easiest fight at LW, only to offer nothing and be completely dismantled?

What's your point again?

You're still stuck in 2015 and 2016 and the money he's made since then is all a scam. Defend the belt or STFU.

Stuck in 2015 and 2016?

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/6/...-llc-made-well-over-700-million-last-year-mma

Conor made Zuffer 180 million out of their 700 million revenue in 2017, that's over a quarter of their total revenue. How much money did Aldo or Holloway make for Zuffa in 2017?

Stop holding bitterness deep in your bum soul.

Like his reebok clothing who got banned, or his whisky who got sued as well both for using an already registered name??

the guy has money but to say those ventures are successful for him for him is dumb. to actually say that we have to wait.

They got sued in Holland by an irrelevant clothing company who received so much backlash they had to shutdown their web store, so? His Reebok fight kids are still selling better than anyone else's, for whatever that's worth.

His business is getting sued? Name me a successful business that doesn't get sued.

The bottom line is Conor still makes way more money than anybody else in the UFC while not fighting. Sure, he can make a lot more when he fights, but to shit on what Conor's making in the off season is laughable, because you'd be shitting on every fighter in the UFC.

The narrative will always change to fit the criteria for them to continue to hate.

“He’s a fraud”
“McNeverDEFEND”
“McTapper”
Etc, some people just choose to blindly harness hatred for whatever reason. Eez normal.

The narrative will always change to fit the criteria for them to continue to hate.

“He’s a fraud”
“McNeverDEFEND”
“McTapper”
Etc, some people just choose to blindly harness hatred for whatever reason. Eez normal.
{<redford}

4OYUrvo.gif
lRagqaO.gif

Sherdog and "xx is never coming back". Iconic duo.

Honda wasn't supposed to come back
Jon wasn't supposed to come back
Conor wasn't supposed to come back

Haters, that's all.
And look at the results lol

Here's a better question: why is a guy who some idiots claim is one of the best ever getting so much praise for finally actually taking a goddamn fight?

heheh ain't that the truth...
But no. I must disagree.
there are plenty of Conor fans I can have countless arguments that are respectful and both sides accept that Conor does a lot of good and a lot of bad as well.
And the same for fans from most fighters.

then again, some fighters are located on more... extremes... than others.
I'd agree. There's definitely fans on both end of the spectrum who are capable of being objective, respectful, reasonable and cordial In discussion.

I'd say that's the exception, not the rule though. For the most part, It's quite black and white. To be expected amongst polarizing figures though.

Oh you mean a fraud like Aldo when he said Conor is a clown and he'll beat his ass and laugh, only to get KTFO in 13 seconds and cry?
Or do you mean a fraud like Eddie who called Conor the easiest fight at LW, only to offer nothing and be completely dismantled?

What's your point again?

Stuck in 2015 and 2016?

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/6/...-llc-made-well-over-700-million-last-year-mma

Conor made Zuffer 180 million out of their 700 million revenue in 2017, that's over a quarter of their total revenue. How much money did Aldo or Holloway make for Zuffa in 2017?

Stop holding bitterness deep in your bum soul.

As a business man he's great. Great at conning people into buying his brand. How's his nuts taste btw?

As a fighter he's a fraud. Every penny he's made since Alvarez was a con and you clowns bought into it. It's still 2015/2016 in your world. But that's what con artists do to the weak. Sell'em a dream and never deliver.

How's his nuts taste btw?

Grade school garden variety insults, as expected from the salty haters.

As a fighter he's a fraud. Every penny he's made since Alvarez was a con and you clowns bought into it. It's still 2015/2016 in your world. But that's what con artists do to the weak. Sell'em a dream and never deliver.

You didn't answer my question though.

Aldo claimed Conor is a clown and he'll make king Aldo laugh, in reality he got KTFO by the clown in 13 seconds and cried.
Alvarez claimed Conor was the easiest match up in the division, in reality he got completely trashed in 2 rounds.

Are those two con artists in your book too? If so, why do you fixate on Conor, why don't you go bash all these other frauds? Conor lasted way longer against Mayweather than Eddie and Aldo lasted against him, so who's the real fraud here?

Why is he coming back?

I thought he was terrified of the LW division? I thought he'd never fight Khabib? I thought he made his money and is never coming back?

That was the narrative, what happened? He's a made man. He does not need to fight. I cannot tell you the amount of times I read "Conor is never coming back"

Why is he coming back?

Conor is a real fighter. Always has been.
Because,if what have being said is true,WME finally accepted to give him partnership?
Do you think he gives a fuck about being beat in exchange of becoming a full fledged partner with the UFC?

Back