Question for Conor haters

guy is making money

giphy.gif

Grade school garden variety insults, as expected from the salty haters.

You didn't answer my question though.

Aldo claimed Conor is a clown and he'll make king Aldo laugh, in reality he got KTFO by the clown in 13 seconds and cried.
Alvarez claimed Conor was the easiest match up in the division, in reality he got completely trashed in 2 rounds.

Are those two con artists in your book too? If so, why do you fixate on Conor, why don't you go bash all these other frauds? Conor lasted way longer against Mayweather than Eddie and Aldo lasted against him, so who's the real fraud here?

Even the UFC knew his status as double champ was a total fraud which is why they eventually stripped him!

"Champs defend. You can't defend? Then GTFO".

UFC couldn't handle their belts being delegitimatized like that. But you're too far up Conor's asshole to realize this.

Why is he coming back?

I thought he was terrified of the LW division? I thought he'd never fight Khabib? I thought he made his money and is never coming back?

That was the narrative, what happened? He's a made man. He does not need to fight. I cannot tell you the amount of times I read "Conor is never coming back"

Why is he coming back?

Conor is a real fighter. Always has been.
Not every Conor hater made such claims.

Also, a lot of his fanboys also said he's not coming back.

But ya, he's obviously where he is because he's a fighter. That said, fuck the loudmouth douche, Khabib smash!!

Even the UFC knew his status as double champ was a total fraud which is why they eventually stripped him!

"Champs defend. You can't defend? Then GTFO".

UFC couldn't handle their belts being delegitimatized like that. But you're too far up Conor's asshole to realize this.

Stop dodging my question.

I asked you if Eddie and Aldo are frauds. Well, are they? One of them lasted 13 seconds, the other got outclassed from pillar to post and got finished in the second round. Both said Conor was the easy fight, yet both were less competitive against Conor than Conor was against Floyd.

So if Conor is a fraud for fighting and claiming he can beat Floyd, what does that make Eddie and Aldo? How could they lose this badly to a complete fraud, unless if they're complete frauds themselves?

Stop dodging my question.

I asked you if Eddie and Aldo are frauds. Well, are they? One of them lasted 13 seconds, the other got outclassed from pillar to post and got finished in the second round. Both said Conor was the easy fight, yet both were less competitive against Conor than Conor was against Floyd.

So if Conor is a fraud for fighting and claiming he can beat Floyd, what does that make Eddie and Aldo? How could they lose this badly to a complete fraud, unless if they're complete frauds themselves?

So he won something several years back. What's he done since as a fighter, other than getting stripped twice for being a pussy and getting paid 100m to be a floyd's punching bag?

So he won something several years back. What's he done since as a fighter, other than getting stripped twice for being a pussy and getting paid 100m to be a floyd's punching bag?

You can try to dodge the question as many times as you want, I'm going to keep asking:

Are Eddie and Aldo frauds like Conor? Aldo claimed Conor was a clown, Eddie claimed he was the easiest fight, yet both got destroyed by him way worse than Conor got destroyed by Mayweather, and both cried in the post fight like little girls.

Fraud: wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain. By definition, Aldo and Eddie both committed fraud by deceiving the fans and lying out of their asses about Conor's fighting ability and their chances, for nothing other than their personal financial gain. They made promises about the fight they didn't come close to delivering. Why aren't you calling them out?

You can try to dodge the question as many times as you want, I'm going to keep asking:

Are Eddie and Aldo frauds like Conor? Aldo claimed Conor was a clown, Eddie claimed he was the easiest fight, yet both got destroyed by him way worse than Conor got destroyed by Mayweather, and both cried in the post fight like little girls.

Fraud: wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain. By definition, Aldo and Eddie both committed fraud by deceiving the fans and lying out of their asses about Conor's fighting ability and their chances, for nothing other than their personal financial gain. They made promises about the fight they didn't come close to delivering. Why aren't you calling them out?

If you can't distinguish between pre-fight shit talk and avoiding your obligation to defend a fucking belt as champion then the fumes in Conor's asshole have really fucked you up.

If you can't distinguish between pre-fight shit talk and avoiding your obligation to defend a fucking belt as champion then the fumes in Conor's asshole have really fucked you up.

You're yet another salty hater who's gone full retard and thinks I'm a Conrad fan. I couldn't give a rat's ass if Conrad McTapper wins or loses, I take equal amount of joy watching him KTFO Aldo as I do when Nate choked him out like a bitch. Still, I'm going to need you to actually answer my question:

Are Eddie and Aldo frauds in your book? If they're not, how do you explain their fraudulent acts of lying out of their asses about Conor's abilities and how the fight will go for nothing other than their financial gains? Why did they do worse against McTapper than McTapper did against Mayweather, despite making all these ridiculous claims about how easy Conor was?

Also, show me where it was written Conor must defend his belt as champion. News flash: there isn't, therefore it's not a fraud, because what he says pre fight apparently doesn't count, according to you. In 2 years Conor made the UFC more money than Aldo and Alvarez did in their entire careers, he has earned the right to sit out for as long as he wants to, legitimately.

You're yet another salty hater who's gone full retard and thinks I'm a Conrad fan. I couldn't give a rat's ass if Conrad McTapper wins or loses, I take equal amount of joy watching him KTFO Aldo as I do when Nate choked him out like a bitch. Still, I'm going to need you to actually answer my question:

Are Eddie and Aldo frauds in your book? If they're not, how do you explain their fraudulent acts of lying out of their asses about Conor's abilities and how the fight will go for nothing other than their financial gains? Why did they do worse against McTapper than McTapper did against Mayweather, despite making all these ridiculous claims about how easy Conor was?

Also, show me where it was written Conor must defend his belt as champion. News flash: there isn't, therefore it's not a fraud, because what he says pre fight apparently doesn't count, according to you. In 2 years Conor made the UFC more money than Aldo and Alvarez did in their entire careers, he has earned the right to sit out for as long as he wants to, legitimately.
I don’t see you post seriously too often, but you’re really good at it.

Never been a conor fan but im glad hes back. Dudes never been in a boring fight. Love big events too.

Show you where it's written that a champ must defend? bwahahahaha

Shit...if Jerry Bohlander only sat on the Lightweight tournament belt, he'd be a billionaire today.

200.gif

"Hater" here...I not once said he would never fight him. I have, however asked why he never signed to fight him.
I have a question for you...
Why did Conor not fight Khabib the night Khabib fought for Conor's belt, he refused to defend ?
If you are going to use the one excuse I have heard, which is "negotiations", that's BS. It has always been used as an excuse.

Can't say that I know for sure, but they're fighting now so he's obviously not scared.

He's challenged himself his entire career. He just does things on his own terms.

Show you where it's written that a champ must defend? bwahahahaha

Shit...if Jerry Bohlander only sat on the Lightweight tournament belt, he'd be a billionaire today.

200.gif

In other words, you can't. You also can't explain why someone who in 1 year made the company more money than the rest of the roster combined doesn't legitimately deserve special treatment.

You also can't explain why Aldo and Eddie aren't complete frauds based on your logic when they lied out of their asses about McTapper's abilities and ended up getting trashed worse than Mayweather trashed McTapper.

Are you're so dumb you actually thought I'm a McTapper fanboy here to defend his virginity.

Stay salty and dumb.

I don’t see you post seriously too often, but you’re really good at it.

giphy.gif

In other words, you can't. You also can't explain why someone who in 1 year made the company more money than the rest of the roster combined doesn't legitimately deserve special treatment.

You also can't explain why Aldo and Eddie aren't complete frauds based on your logic when they lied out of their asses about McTapper's abilities and ended up getting trashed worse than Mayweather trashed McTapper.

Are you're so dumb you actually thought I'm a McTapper fanboy here to defend his virginity.

Stay salty and dumb.

giphy.gif
Can’t remember ever saying anything non-complimentary to you in the past. What would be the point? You’re already much too hard on yourself.

He's not back yet until he actually enter the cage, and if does make it to fight night it will a one & done pick up the check and split and we won't see him until the next leap year...

You'll be faced with reality once again when Conor sleeps Khabib in under 2

giphy.gif

Can't say that I know for sure, but they're fighting now so he's obviously not scared.

He's challenged himself his entire career. He just does things on his own terms.
There is no reason, other than he won't risk anything in a fight. He'll only fight if there's something to gain. That's fkn weak.

You'll be faced with reality once again when Conor sleeps Khabib in under 2

giphy.gif

You a silly bird just like my boy @BC but I like you guys even though your taste buds 4certain fighters is upright f*ked...

There is no reason, other than he won't risk anything in a fight. He'll only fight if there's something to gain. That's fkn weak.

Speak to him @Kobra420 let him understand it's all smoke & mirrors man....

Back