Is this the most confusing #MeToo situation yet?

This is the demographic that lacks the mental capacity to understand context. There's a difference between "giving every bystander free reign to assault the staff" and another attractive young lady patting her on the ass or just wanting to feel her latex pants.

You have to acknowledge that when you're pouring shots in mouths, slapping people's faces, rubbing titties in people's faces, while dressed like a stripper, your work environment is closer to a strip club than an office building. And I'm not saying you accept everything that goes on in a strip club, but some of it has to be considered acceptable.

I don't disagree in general, there's definitely stuff that goes on here that takes the staff away from the business casual world but none of that excuses any customer sneaking up and grabbing her ass. If you sneak up and smack a stripper on the ass while she's on stage, at most clubs you'll get walked right out the door unless you've spent a lot already. There's no context where this behavior doesn't carry the risk of physical confrontation.

This has nothing at all to do with the #MeToo movement.

Nothing at all. lol

Read the replies. It's you who doesn't get it, creep show.

Just shut up

Are either of you married?

Is your wife objectively attractive?

Would you take the position of "well honey, you shouldn't have touched her if she didn't ask you to", if they did something like that and this broad tried to beat them up?

If you can answer "yes" to all 3 of these questions your opinion can at least be taken seriously.

what a gross cartooney body that barbitch has

That bitch is nasty looking. You couldn't pay me to touch her fat ass.

She looks like Snooki..

images

Last edited:
I don't disagree in general, there's definitely stuff that goes on here that takes the staff away from the business casual world but none of that excuses any customer sneaking up and grabbing her ass. If you sneak up and smack a stripper on the ass while she's on stage, at most clubs you'll get walked right out the door unless you've spent a lot already. There's no context where this behavior doesn't carry the risk of physical confrontation.

I agree. But when its another attractive young lady and she's just having fun and not belittling or objectifying I think a simple "hey, look but don't touch" or "you gotta pay for that honey" would suffice.

I think the reactions of everyone in the videos indicate what an overreaction it is.

I don't know why people are even getting in that chair to begin with.

Thanks, but I'll have my shot over at the bar, without getting slapped in my face by some wild female.

Yes, but if you're sitting at the stage with your wife, and your wife has big tits, the girls will come to her and motorboat her, then make her motorboat them. And they will allow your wife to touch them wherever she wants as long as its in fun.

Wouldn't expect any of u fucks to have ever experienced an actual strip club, or a hot wife with big tits. So who can really blame u for having no context whatsoever?

Lmao if your wife is so hot wtf are you doing at a strip club? Do you live in Boise?

Ha! I've never seen that before!!!

It's sort of female privilege that women can grope and do sexual shit to other women, that will normally get a guy's ass kicked. This time, female privilege was denied!

Now did she have to go on Mike Tyson on the bitch? It wasn't that serious.

Also ironic, she goes back to making a dude motorboat her right afterwards.

Lol, smh.

I love when girls think they can get away with shit just because they're girls, and then get checked.

On the other hand, I get my dick grabbed like 20 times any night I'm in the club. Both my girl and I have learned to shrug it off, mainly because me turning around and smacking a bitch would wet the party real quick. But also because I like it.

Lmao if your wife is so hot wtf are you doing at a strip club? Do you live in Boise?

<36>

Well fuck, I guess we've settled this. You have to actually fuck a hot woman before you can know that you'll get tired of fucking the same hot woman.

Your post says everything needs to be said in this argument. Fuckin losers on one side...calling every guy who gets laid and understands the context of the situation a rapist, cuz that's the morally superior move to get you through the day. Cool.

the look on the white womans face after she sexual assaulted the gorgeous thick booty of the bartender, she thought and is conditioned that women can do anything they want she got a rude awakening.

Im not shocked because when I used to work at a bar and grill as a waiter I used to see women do this shit all the time they would come up to guys and grab their ass, I had my ass grabbed by women out of nowhere and would just laugh it off, they also liked grabbing girls tits and girls would just laugh it off, this Bartender probably has to deal with women like this trying to touch her ass and aint having it.

I aint gonna lie this female Bartender is my kinda woman I love chicks like that who don't play.
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/man...artender-attacks-woman-spanked-012651464.html

another chick got slapped trying to cop a feel as well and everyone is shocked that she got slapped

What the fuck?!

I mean, I'm glad she doesn't discriminate between genders, but that bitch needs self control.

Imagine Amanda Nunes touching her and she punches Amanda in the face.

You can't go on reacting at a 10 to everything.

Its a control thing. It is okay if she is the one doing it but not okay if someone else does. It is the strip club rule.

They're like cops, you can touch them but they can't touch you.

Last edited:
<36>

Well fuck, I guess we've settled this. You have to actually fuck a hot woman before you can know that you'll get tired of fucking the same hot woman.

Your post says everything needs to be said in this argument. Fuckin losers on one side...calling every guy who gets laid and understands the context of the situation a rapist, cuz that's the morally superior move to get you through the day. Cool.

You're doing a lot of projecting here.

I agree. But when its another attractive young lady and she's just having fun and not belittling or objectifying I think a simple "hey, look but don't touch" or "you gotta pay for that honey" would suffice.

I think the reactions of everyone in the videos indicate what an overreaction it is.
What does any of that matter ? The bartender doesn’t want anyone grabbing her ass, and having her ass grabbed isn't fun for her. That's all that matters.
Why the hell does she need to be nice to the girl that grabbed her?

She isn't a stripper, and even if she was you can't just run up behind one and smack their ass.
Your position that she should just accept it because they're both girls is silly. What if she is a lesbian with a girlfriend or wife? What if she's super straight?
But most likely, she probably just doesn't like having random drunks grab on her all night. Gender makes no difference
People were shocked by the reaction because girls usually get away with doing stuff like that.

Nothing at all. lol

Would you take the position of "well honey, you shouldn't have touched her if she didn't ask you to", if they did something like that and this broad tried to beat them up?

If you can answer "yes" to all 3 of these questions your opinion can at least be taken seriously.
What exactly does it have to do with #MeToo?

I think you don't understand what #MeToo means, TBH.

I miss the 2005 motorboating everything that walked tracy lee era.

10388040_267365540118954_2012134028_n.jpg

Nothing at all. lol

Lol also, yes
If my girlfriend came up behind some random bartender she didn't know, smacked her ass, and then got smacked for it, how am i going to be mad at the bartender ?
I would hope she'd be cool, as i wouldn't want to see my girl slapped and embarrassed, but yea, she shouldn't be smacking anybody's ass

You keep thinking of a strip club, and this isn't the same thing . That chick isnt a stripper, and she wasn't performing for the random drunk girl that felt her up
It'd be a bit different if she smacked her ass while getting a lap dance, but even then, she coulda caught a slap..but that wouldve been a bit much imo

Yes, but if you're sitting at the stage with your wife, and your wife has big tits, the girls will come to her and motorboat her, then make her motorboat them. And they will allow your wife to touch them wherever she wants as long as its in fun.

Wouldn't expect any of u fucks to have ever experienced an actual strip club, or a hot wife with big tits. So who can really blame u for having no context whatsoever?

What your describing is a situation where everyone agreed to being touched. This situation was a women doing her job and then randomly being slapped in the ass while doing it. Go to a strip club and then randomly run up behind a stipper and start motoboating her tits. Sure it's a strip club so it might work here and there but you can't be surprised when someone whoops your ass over it.

At the end of the day it's their bar and they can run it how they want. If your not supposed to touch then don't fucking do it.

At my high school we used to take running starts and slap girls asses. The game being how loud a slap you could make. Literally every guy did it and every girl didn't care.

Can't imagine being part of this new pussified generation. What a bunch of killjoys.

It's clear that the customers should not be touching the bartender. The bigger question comes down to if it's an overreaction.

I think we can all agree there is a line that you can cross but that line is up for debate. If the bartender hit the chick with the tequilla bottle in the head and sent her to the hospital would that be an overeaction? I guarantee you if she hit her and killed the her this would end up in court. There is a line but it's not clear. The first girl she hit so hard that it cause her to fly into innocent bystanders and look as if they almost collide heads.

Female culture allows them to bypass the current social norms with touching but here we girl who is not following those norms and you can see the result. It seems that this is a common issue for this chick at this bar so I'd like to place some blame on the bar if this is an issue thats happens a lot. It's a simple litmus test...if your staff has to assault customers like that because of some confusion about touching you need to have some kind of preventive measures in place. Either a bouncer close by or section something off. I don't know what the environment is like here but you can't have the bartender defending herself like this multiple times which could end up injuring inncoent people. Hit the wrong girl and what happens if that girl fights back and is with 10 guys? Guess what...you got a serious brawl.

Back