Is this the most confusing #MeToo situation yet?

That bitch is nasty looking. You couldn't pay me to touch her fat ass.

She looks like Snooki..

images
lol

lol at dipshits thinking it was OK to slap that bartender's ass. if the slapper got her ass slapped by some random guy, I am 90% sure she would call the cops on him.

It looked like another female bartender working there that was smacked 3 times. Major overreaction imo. Trying to be playful/hype your fellow motorboating bartender and she does that. It's a bit much.
I think you are right. The one who got slapped probably stole the wrong chicks lunch from the community fridge or something.
I think the 2nd slap was more unnecessary. It didn't even look like there was contact made on the attempted grab.

And how often do girls slap random, unknown girls on the ass? Id hardly say this is "female culture". Its just that if they do it, nothing usually happens. Even when guys do it, girls don't usually slap the guy. But a bar shouldn't have to surround their female bartenders with bodyguards. That's crazy.

Apparently more than you think. We have video evidence of two separate females at the same bar on the same day touching or attempting to touch a girls butt. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that this is not the only occurrence of this happening. You have video proof right there that it happens. I've seen it before as well. Females get handsy with each other often. Sometimes it is welcomed and sometimes it is not. Thats female culture.

Best case scenario, the bouncer sees the incident and kicks the offender out, but ive no issue with the girl getting a slap. If the "wrong girl" is hit, and she's with 10 guys, then they can share a jail cell together and pay for the damages in the morning

Where is the line drawn? Is the bartender allowed to hit the offender with a tequilla bottle? What if it was a guy up there instead....250lb guy who had 10 years golden gloves with a nasty right hook. Is he allow to hit her full force?

I'm not even saying the bartender did something wrong for sure....i don't think it's black and white though and it this is something that happens often at the bar then they need to rethink things.

If you're going to argue that this bartender has the right not to be touched, you better remember that street goes both ways.

That's video evidence of two assaults if we're going to be by-the-book pricks, and the second assault was much more serious than the first.

This dude is laughing like a hyena in the video lol wtf

Here is more of that fiesty bartender from the Yahoo article this chick looks like Daniel Cormier wife, maybe this is her sister? lol they both from NOLA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrT1qm9YXus

Last edited:
Lol are you from fucking Dagestan?
What neanderthal world do you live in where not being able to running start slap girls in the ass (and "literally" every guy did it, and every girl didn't care:rolleyes:) = pussified world?
<36>
You got it wrong. dagestan is where they protect their women.

I don’t mind the vid. If you touch someone (particularly on the ass or groin/boobs) without consent you can expect a slap coming your way.

Quite frankly you’ve earnt it.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/man...artender-attacks-woman-spanked-012651464.html

The bartender dresses like that, pours shots of degenerate "whiskey" into your mouth, smacks you in the face, rubs her titties in your face........ then beats the shit out of anyone who momentarily "objectifies" her in good fun? (Including attractive young women)

And this is apparently how things are supposed to be. The bartender, the bar, and Yahoo are taking that position, and it happens regularly. So we all have a lot to learn, and improve.

Here ladies, just take my dick. Do what you want with it. Not trying to go to prison for something it does anyway.

You'd figure maybe she could use her big girl words, but she's probably so sick and tired of it that she just explodes. At least by now she understands female entitlement and how wrong it is better than most women probably. The first shot would probably be considered self-defense. The last two might be considered assault since the action has already stopped and it's excessive. But most likely the two assaults sort of cancel each other out.

She is setting the tone by forcing the patrons to motor boat her, part her fault for doing so. Also hitting the first girl a few times is too much.
LOL at that being force. It's part of the established gimmicks at the bar and patrons know what they're getting into. It's not hard to see that drunk entitled women would take advantage of that situation, though. A lot of women are latent lesbians or have lesbian tendencies. It's funny how society only talks about male entitlement when female entitlement is a lot worse.

Was the girl who slapped her ass in the first video not a coworker?

If so, it seems like she overreacted. I've seen shit like that between girls in regular restaurants (behind the scenes of course) and it's just been hot and flirty. To take that much offense is a little odd.
Of course it's not a coworker. A coworker would either slap her ass and it would be cool because it was part of the show, or she would know not to fuck with that girl. That was some random drunk chick who was used to female entitlement and had it brutally checked for the first time in her life. It's hard to condone those shots, especially the last two, but on the other hand, hopefully she learned some sort of lesson from that.

Some guys saying she is starting it by putting her tits on the patrons

no that's consensual, if you read the history of that barber chair thats how the girls used to greet the guy with bourbon and grinding on him with their tits and rough housing him, the girls randomly grabbing her slapping her ass without her knowing is not right, the blond woman even looked away and tried to sneak away so she wouldn't be seen but it was too late she got slapped up. That is sexual harassment.

there is a huge difference here

This chick is probably sick of girls doing that to her and had enough

its the same thing, would you let another man grab your ass hell no you would swing at them

Last edited:
I don't get what's so confusing. It's the same concept as stripping. You go in to get a lap dance, doesn't mean you get to feel the girl up.
In this context it doesn’t mean the broke ass in the chair next to you gets to feel her up too.

Got to pay to play :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
She is setting the tone by forcing the patrons to motor boat her, part her fault for doing so. Also hitting the first girl a few times is too much.

I believe in "eye for an eye", she should have smacked the other girl's ass.

Also, I'm now thirsty

Saw this the other day.

You rub your titties in literally anyone's face that's paying and are ready to get into a fist fight when you get your ass slapped by randos.

{<huh}

It's uncool anyway you slice it, but such vehemence when you're treated like a ho when that seems to be your job.

<{vega}>

Apparently more than you think. We have video evidence of two separate females at the same bar on the same day touching or attempting to touch a girls butt. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that this is not the only occurrence of this happening. You have video proof right there that it happens. I've seen it before as well. Females get handsy with each other often. Sometimes it is welcomed and sometimes it is not. Thats female culture.

Where is the line drawn? Is the bartender allowed to hit the offender with a tequilla bottle? What if it was a guy up there instead....250lb guy who had 10 years golden gloves with a nasty right hook. Is he allow to hit her full force?

I'm not even saying the bartender did something wrong for sure....i don't think it's black and white though and it this is something that happens often at the bar then they need to rethink things.
It happening in a BAR to a woman dressed up in a red, leather suit performing for a crowd doesn't make it "female culture". This is not just a random female touching another random female. There isma reason that particular girl got felt up
When men grab women's asses in a club, does that make that "male culture"? The actions of a couple idiots doesn't make the action a "culture "
Drunk people do stupid shit when they're drunk.
Girls usually get away with doing stupid shit when they're drunk. It doesn't justify it, nor does it make it part of their culture

There's a difference between girls feeling up their friends, or maybe even feeling up a stranger they're dancing next to, or it happening in a strip club, and what happened in this video.
You're making this into a silly slippery slope argument. Obviously, no one should get sent to the hospital for this. So getting KOd with a bottle is obviously too much. I'm not saying she definitely should have smacked her, im saying i can't fault her for it. No one has a right to grope you. Gender doesn't shield you from potential consequences

@bubbleboyjones This is what we're dealing with. You break down the context and a lot of the different moving parts and factors and potential scenarios. And obviously can't even cover them all. But clearly make the case for why it's not "black and white" sexual assault by the 2 patrons.

And what you'll get is responses like this stating that it is 100% black and white, with comments like "how often do girls slap random, unknown girls on the ass?"... when that's exactly what we're discussing and we have video of it happening twice to the same person in the same place at basically the same time.

I'm fully aware of where society is going, but I'm still stunned by how many "men" see it as an open and shut case of sexual assault and self-defense.
Lol I said NOTHING about "sexual assault"
I said it is a simple matter of not wanting ANYBODY grabbing your ass. How is this such a difficult concept to understand? Dont touch.
She works at a bar, she doesn't want a bunch of drunks groping her. Period .
Her rubbing her tits on a willing person's face doesn't give some random the greenlight to touch her

Lol and fuck off with this bullshit trying to insinuate I'm not a real man. You're exposing yourself as a weirdo, strip club junkie that can't tell the difference between what is acceptable there, and what's acceptable outside of it. The idea that a woman HAS TO BE cool with getting felt up by another woman is absurd. If she's cool with it , cool! If she's not, she has every right to slap a bitch

Back