Anyone else have an out of control teenage daughter?

Kick them both out of the fucking house, if the mom isn’t helping she’s part of the problem too.

If it was my step daughter all her shit would be gone, phone computer everything. Only use computer for homework supervised.

Sometimes you gotta be a hard ass to get it straight.

You just fucking moved and that didn’t fix anything because she went straight to the new school and went straight for the drug kids.

Drop her off at school and pick her ass up.

Can’t leave the house till this shit is straight. Make her like hell and it will get better

Especially once she starts withdrawals from no drugs.

If moms not on board at this point after moving get them both out of your life.
Good points.
Yeah, i forgot that TS moved to get the step daughter in a better place.
If she's living in your house, and you're making sacrifices for her, you have to have a say. You're the closest thing to a dad that she has. Blood doesn't mean shit, if it did, her real dad would be there. (Unless he is deceased)

I think TS has an out of control wife. You guys have to do this as a unit. Being quiet about it will just build resentment. I can't imagine living with an out of control teen that im providing for, and i have to put up with her disrespecting me because her mom is being too soft.
Letting a kid run wild doesn't help them. Let them hate you now, and love you later.

If it was up to me she'd have lost that shit 2 years ago. But I'm only the stepdad, so anything I say is just mean....
I thought you were the real dad at the beginning of the post, relax fella, that's good news and all the better for you when she appears on a 20 minute ''fake agent'' clip in a few years.

Damn I am old. Never even considered that.

I grew up in a shitty neighborhood as a little kid and went to school with shady guys. One of my best friends was mid-level dealer (including weapons) who ran shit at an upscale strip club, so I thought through him I'd seen it all. So now I live in a very nice high income neighborhood where all of the parents are professionals. So color me shocked when I found out that other parents at my kids' school were buying hard liquor for their grade 8 daughters.

I'm not surprised girls in grade 8 would drink at parties or in the woods with a group of friends, but 4 honor roll girls getting together to drink vodka that their parents bought? Ummm -- these are some shit tier level parents.

You can't really do anything as the step dad if you're wife isn't on board

Get rid of the mom.

Whats her grand plan at getting her under control if she won't take any of your suggestions?

To get lit tomorrow night. I doubt it goes beyond that. Her brain is probably fucked by now and her ability to think things through is non-existent.

Mouthy, drugs... constant drama and fighting... fucking kid can't even fight lol

When you say drugs, do you mean actual drugs or just weed? If it’s weed, who gives a shit? I’d just tell her to do that and not drink alcohol. Alcohol is way more dangerous.

i'll be there tomorrow around 1600, in the locks rather...

Drop this gall off the bridge onto my ship ts, we'll put her to work!

That bridge looks like it's about to come down and time.

If it was up to me she'd have lost that shit 2 years ago.

Why is it not up to you? You two are the parents.

To me it sounds like it's up to the kid what the kid does and you parents have no say. It's like: "I don't want her to do drugs, I don't want her to be in contact with this person, I don't want her to be on snapchat bla bla". But she is. And you aren't doing anything real about it?

But I'm only the stepdad, so anything I say is just mean....

When she points out that you are mean, it's an play on emotions to make you feel bad over your actions and back off, and you fall for it from the sound of it. You have to realize the truly mean thing going on here is you two letting her destroy her life using drugs.

If the kid have a biological dad somewhere, maybe you can help him get custody because it's hardly possible to do worse than your woman and you are at this point.

Her and her friend stole a bunch of pills from the friends mom... but these days fuckers are advertising selling drugs on fucking Snapchat...

It seems like you are good at identifying some ways that enables her drug abuse. But then you just let it slide, knowing that she uses snapchat for drugs, how can you not put down the foot and seriously stop it? A kid with issues like these can't have an (unmonitored) phone where she get drugs. She probably shouldn't be allowed to visit that friend who's parents can't keep their drugs safe either.

Start taking a parenting role and decide for the kid when the kid is making all the wrong decisions.

If I don't speak up, I can't say "told ya so" in the future lol.

This is weak, if you care for the kid your end goal can't be to eventually say "I told you so". Fix it (somehow) and stop caring for some corny "I told you so" shit.

Kick them both out of the fucking house, if the mom isn’t helping she’s part of the problem too.

If it was my step daughter all her shit would be gone, phone computer everything. Only use computer for homework supervised.

Sometimes you gotta be a hard ass to get it straight.

You just fucking moved and that didn’t fix anything because she went straight to the new school and went straight for the drug kids.

Drop her off at school and pick her ass up.

Can’t leave the house till this shit is straight. Make her like hell and it will get better

Especially once she starts withdrawals from no drugs.

If moms not on board at this point after moving get them both out of your life.
Any punishment we impose she uses as an excuse to cut herself... I'm just lost with this one.

Any punishment we impose she uses as an excuse to cut herself... I'm just lost with this one.
Cut herself?? Okay so she needs a therapist! ASAP She's either doing it because she's super manipulative or doing it because she's auto-destructive af, either way she needs help.

Why is it not up to you? You two are the parents.

To me it sounds like it's up to the kid what the kid does and you parents have no say. It's like: "I don't want her to do drugs, I don't want her to be in contact with this person, I don't want her to be on snapchat bla bla". But she is. And you aren't doing anything real about it?

When she points out that you are mean, it's an play on emotions to make you feel bad over your actions and back off, and you fall for it from the sound of it. You have to realize the truly mean thing going on here is you two letting her destroy her life using drugs.

If the kid have a biological dad somewhere, maybe you can help him get custody because it's hardly possible to do worse than your woman and you are at this point.

It seems like you are good at identifying some ways that enables her drug abuse. But then you just let it slide, knowing that she uses snapchat for drugs, how can you not put down the foot and seriously stop it? A kid with issues like these can't have an (unmonitored) phone where she get drugs. She probably shouldn't be allowed to visit that friend who's parents can't keep their drugs safe either.

Start taking a parenting role and decide for the kid when the kid is making all the wrong decisions.

This is weak, if you care for the kid your end goal can't be to eventually say "I told you so". Fix it (somehow) and stop caring for some corny "I told you so" shit.
My wife and I have been together for 13 years. Dealing with kids has almost ended us several times. I love my wife, I've tried everything I can. At this point we have an agreement that she deals with this one. All the boys are grown up and out of the house(all 3 have good jobs). But this girl is worse than all the others put together.. I appreciate the reply, but I know how to raise a good person. It's just this girl is fucking crazy and I'm at my witts end with her....

Cut herself?? Okay so she needs a therapist! ASAP She's either doing it because she's super manipulative or doing it because she's auto-destructive af, either way she needs help.
A little of both. We've had her hospitalized numerous times!!! And it only costs about $20,000 each time...

A little of both. We've had her hospitalized numerous times!!! And it only costs about $20,000 each time...
Fuck man, sorry to hear about that. She really needs a psychiatrist, you can't fix this alone.

what if there is no answer but to ride it out ?

in my experience in life it seems there are certain females that are just wired the way you described and there is nothing you can do about it. A lot of them are Bi po and there isnt a real good cure for that

What does your wife think you guys should do ?

Does she tell you to stand down or is she on your side but unsure what to do ?

are you on good terms with the father ?

Is sending her to live with him an option

What if you punish her and she cuts herself and you dont cave in to the cutting and tell her to have a good time bleeding and clean it up when your done being emo ?

Perhaps the choice isnt so much what to do about her as it is what you need to do to keep her from ruining your life too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loverich
Back