The men's clothes don't fit anymore. #rant

I was going to quote in those who called me fat but there were too many.

8QLz3ND.jpg

This shirt is XXL would pop if I flexed. I need to speak to Cena about his tailoring.

You probably are fat from the perspective of a 5'8 142 lb twink with video game hands. Consider the source.

Basket ball shorts and stringers baby!
Its too hot for anything else down here in SWFL

I wear pants at work all damn day..refuse to wear them outside of it

I just wish there was consistency. I bought an Ellesse (spelling) hoody the other week. Large was too small. So I thought "XL will be perfect".

XL arrives. TOO SMALL AGAIN. The size difference was TINY.

I'm a large in everything ffs.
It's true... Large at Banana Republic is different at lot of other places I've found

I think most people in their 30's and 40's can pull off jeans, but I rarely see someone in their 50's and above look normal in jeans.

As someone who wears a tie at work, I find dress pants FAR more comfortable than jeans. I'm not sure how people ever described jeans as relaxed and comfortable. If you just hold a pair of dress pants next to jeans, it's obvious which one will be more comfortable due to the give and light feel.
Lol for me its dress pants and shoes at work or flip flops and shorts outside of work. No deviating.

I usually only buy boot cut jeans... I like them a little tighter on top, but cover the whole top of my shoe

TS is a lardass. All I see when I go shopping is clothes for "big and tall" people. Pants with 40" waistlines and 32" length.

I heard someone say the other day that if men from the 1800s were transported to 2018, they'd probably start hitting on the men today because they thought they were women.

That's because the women looked like dudes back then.

Thanks millennials, your skinny genes and feminine shoulders have made it nearly impossible to buy clothes. Trousers I can't get my quads into and shirts I can get my shoulders into. I could not buy a t-shirt today at my favorite store because xxl was the largest size and that's like xl at most.

Mens-Fashion-Blogger-Grey-T-Shirt-Skinny-Jeans-Outfit.jpg

No socks as well, fucking dirty bastards.

Anyone else noticed clothes getting smaller? Is this part of the pussification of men?

Yo Phlog, just curious. What exactly did you type into the search engine to find that pic?

Lol for me its dress pants and shoes at work or flip flops and shorts outside of work. No deviating.

What did you do outside of work when you were in Chicago during the cold months?

What did you do outside of work when you were in Chicago during the cold months?
I would wear jeans usually, which is why I still have boot cut jeans. But I think I've worn them twice since moving here. I can actually wear jeans at my new job if I want to, but I have so many business casual outfits, I don't want to let them just sit in the closet.

Noticed this too a while back. Figured everybody like to dress like they were gay.

T shirt sizes are all over the fucking place. It's impossible to buy online unless you've already tried the exact type of shirt on before. I'm 5'10 155lbs and half my closet is full of large t shirts that are looking more like schmediums on me.

Large shirts should be for large people.

Of course you would wear flip flops
Why not? I wore them when it was really hot in Chicago. In Southern California people are practically born with them on their feet.

Back