The men's clothes don't fit anymore. #rant

You sound fat. I squat heavy, have a massive torso, wingspan, and large bone structure and I've walked into a Uniqlo in Asia and walked out looking sharp. The only thing I couldn't find a fit for was socks.

Skinny jeans mens fashion. Someone you know?

2a1.gif

It is pretty ridiculous. But i have gotten used to tight clothing. Now they will go back to baggy shit.

Thanks millennials, your skinny genes and feminine shoulders have made it nearly impossible to buy clothes. Trousers I can't get my quads into and shirts I can get my shoulders into. I could not buy a t-shirt today at my favorite store because xxl was the largest size and that's like xl at most.

Mens-Fashion-Blogger-Grey-T-Shirt-Skinny-Jeans-Outfit.jpg

No socks as well, fucking dirty bastards.

Anyone else noticed clothes getting smaller? Is this part of the pussification of men?

My dude, I had to order a discontinued style of slacks from the website at Nordstrom this year during my annual work clothes re-up. My thighs couldn't fit any of the ones in the store.

And all my shirt sleeves are getting farther and farther from my elbows. Don't even have to get into the colors and prints. Jesus Christ

don't go to the stores selling to flimsy men... who are you trying to look fashionable for? your boyfriends? buy your pants from thrift stores like real men, without rips and "wear" marks...

Absolutely nothing wrong with fitted clothing, if they fit a person right. I wear tapered fit jeans which suit my build. These are nowhere near like skinny fit though!
I tried a pair of skinny fit jeans on and I couldnt get them over my quads. And I'm hardly a bodybuilder.

Got the same issue. More so for my son currently though. The top half is normally okay but he's worked out a lot over the summer and his quads have got massive. He just tried on his school trousers and they are loose around the waist but almost skin tight on the legs. As long as he doesn't move he'll be fine ...

He just had try outs for rugby today...I told him to wear the school top which he hasn't used since April/May..it's too small...he now needs a 44 chest..

Bloody kid is 14 and about 90 kilos and built like a brick shithouse . Bloody prop forwards...

Bless, sounds like you've got a serious rugby player on your hands there mate!

My bloody 3 year old is having to wear shorts he's had since he was 6-8 months because his waist is so small but he's huge everywhere else
Hoping that's the markings of an ifbb pro bodybuilder

Also, where all these "trendy" stores in the UK stock skinny/fitted everything.....there's no shortage of tubby or even out right obese guys wearing super tight jeans with their belly's overlapping.

Protip for you guys there are websites now that custom measure you just using your phone and you can order any type of custom made clothing you want

Protip for you guys there are websites now that custom measure you just using your phone and you can order any type of custom made clothing you want
Have you tried it yet? I'm curious, but highly skeptical that they can get an accurate measurement.

Have you tried it yet? I'm curious, but highly skeptical that they can get an accurate measurement.

MTailor for example has progressed a lot the last couple years and they offer to remake the item if you don’t like it. It’s legit. The best out there though is Luxire (a bit more expensive) but it shows since they use mother of pearl buttons, the stitching is top notch, and you don’t have to worry about shrinkage in the wash. With Luxiere you just send them a shirt for example that fits you perfectly and they can replicate it with whatever fabric/color/style you want (and they save your measurements). This goes for polos, trousers, denim, and jackets. With all the options available this is the best I’ve come across short of having a personal tailor

I hate suits. Even if they’re tailored, you can’t windmill your arms. What’s the point of wearing something that restricts natural movements?

It's actually hard to find jeans that aren't painted on...feels bad man

I'm not a fatty so I can fit into all of it. Its feels great.
flanders-nothing-at-all-gif-11.gif

I buy a lot of pants from police/military suppliers now, shirts I can always find ones that fit because the nancy fit isn't as prevalent as they are for pants.

I had the opposite problem the other day, clothes were too baggy. I have boulder shoulders too, but I'm lean. #fatAmerica
This. I can't buy shirts that aren't athletic or slim fit because they fit in the shoulders, but are built for husky tittied boys with rotund midsections. There's so much extra material in the midsection it looks fucking ridiculous and just hangs off me. You dudes need to put the fork down before regular shirts turn into bed sheets.

Back