The men's clothes don't fit anymore. #rant

Why not? I wore them when it was really hot in Chicago. In Southern California people are practically born with them on their feet.

I wear flip flops too. We have a lot in common you and I.

OGTTCm9.jpg

YOU FUCKIN' MILLENNIAL CUNTS!!!!!

Haha.

I usually get slim fit or shirts that are more fitted through the mid section, but it's definitely getting tougher to finds ones where it's not super tight through the chest and shoulders and looks gay af with the sleeves barely covering my shoulders...had an ex gf that always wanted me to wear skinny jeans, but hell no...

I actually agree with TS here. Seems like clothes are shrinking.

And it's not because I'm getting fat, mind you. I've lost over 100 pounds over the last few years, but my shirt size hasn't. I wore XL shirts comfortably at over 300 pounds. 100 pounds later and drastically smaller, and "Large" shirts are still too small. Even with pants, after losing all the weight, I still wear 38/32, because my thighs and calves are too big to go down any waist sizes.

vh1wgcp.jpg

Funny how trends change amongst the impressionable

That's gonna make comeback.
Skinny jeans won't be fashionable forever.
It takes a generation for the market to make a new change.

I was going to quote in those who called me fat but there were too many.

8QLz3ND.jpg

This shirt is XXL would pop if I flexed. I need to speak to Cena about his tailoring.

Wood

Edit, basically, everyone beat me to the comment,
fuck this

Thanks millennials, your skinny genes and feminine shoulders have made it nearly impossible to buy clothes. Trousers I can't get my quads into and shirts I can get my shoulders into. I could not buy a t-shirt today at my favorite store because xxl was the largest size and that's like xl at most.

Mens-Fashion-Blogger-Grey-T-Shirt-Skinny-Jeans-Outfit.jpg

No socks as well, fucking dirty bastards.

Anyone else noticed clothes getting smaller? Is this part of the pussification of men?

Mens clothes are so incredibly gay now its almost funny.

This has been a problem for me for years.

Even though I'm a Millennial, I apparently don't have the body type for our clothes.

Aside from simply just lacking abs, I'm built like pre-pregnancy Vin Diesel circa F8 filming. Nothing fucking fits me. I have thick muscular thighs too, and getting well fitting pants is a fucking pain. I'm on the constant look out for the "slim fit" fine print.

Even though I'm a Millennial, I apparently don't have the body type for our clothes.
But that IS the millennial body type. It used to be that fat guys were a lot shyer than fat girls when it came to wearing tight clothing, but those days are over. Now baggy clothing looks like straight up sleepwear.

Fuck that's pathetic. Guy can more than afford a nice tailored suit. Guess it goes with the saying that money can't buy you taste.

The beauty of a suit is it lasts the test of time, and is conservative (outside of stupid shit like powder blue colors).

I can never wear tight pants like is quite common now. A skin tight t-shirt or fitted collared shirt is fine. But personally, I love wearing suits.

Hannibal is a bit loud, but if I had the cash, I would try to get damn near to that level of style, just down one or two small levels. A++++

GarrisonHanibal_5.jpg

grey-check-suit.png

Your problem is you aren't shopping at American Walmarts. You'd probably be a size M.

Yo, I bought some sleeveless hoodies from a Korean company through Amazon and I had size up to XXL because that's the Korean equivalent of US Large. I have a 31 inch waist, and you already know I'm Korean. What gives? Why are Korean men tiny in general?

Other than genetics and the fact that most people here don't work out, it's the style here to wear things really tight. When I first came back here I thought every other dude was gay.

Other than genetics and the fact that most people here don't work out, it's the style here to wear things really tight. When I first came back here I thought every other dude was gay.

I can only imagine your disappointment.

I'll add that unless you're on a beach, or by a pool, or engaging in rather intense physical activity, no grown man should ever wear shorts in public.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back