PWD 641: I love trash edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says the guy who put Hitler over.
Because those bitches wouldnt shut up about politics
They were going on for like 3 fuckin days nonstop
I shut em the fuck up that day didnt I

I was well over 300 pounds when I joined you guys a few years ago.. I keep trying to be less fat with varying degrees of success.

im 282 at the moment and just got a gym membership to swim at and lift a few weights. Later tonight will be my second visit. Im planning on abusing myself on the row machine as well cuz i like that feeling

Im not trying to get jacked or sexy im just trying to weigh less and not blow my heart out. I am struggling with the eating proper and seem to take a step back for everyone forward but a lot of the shit that is good for you isnt all that great to eat. As o lately I feel like I am starving because I havent been letting myself munch on bullshit all day long

Top of my list of wishes at the moment is that I wish I would have learned a healthy relationship with food when i was young and it was ingrained in me without having to even think about it
Yeah, food is always my problem too. I'm kinda stuck at my weight right now because of my diet. I basically lost all my weight from walking the dog and eating slightly less, but that only does so much in the end.

Good luck though, dude. I hope you get to your goal.

I have
And I look like me and you look like you but I did and you didnt
Thats gotta sting

Nah, I had a threesomes with two sisters. Could have had a threesome with a 19 year old chick and her mom, but I bitched out. The mom was only like 36 with a fat ass too

Nah, I had a threesomes with two sisters. Could have had a threesome with a 19 year old chick and her mom, but I bitched out. The mom was only like 36 with a fat ass too
Did they scissor?

Yeah, food is always my problem too. I'm kinda stuck at my weight right now because of my diet. I basically lost all my weight from walking the dog and eating slightly less, but that only does so much in the end.

Good luck though, dude. I hope you get to your goal.

same exact boat you are in. Now I have to actually put the work in if I want the rest off.

69ed and they loved it.

I still don't know why I drew the line at mom/daughter incest and not sister/sister incest? I'm a weird guy, Peter.
Did you say Sister Sister?

landscape-1461953368-gettyimages-93414729-1024x578.jpg

69ed and they loved it.

I still don't know why I drew the line at mom/daughter incest and not sister/sister incest? I'm a weird guy, Peter.
"No, I can't fuck you and your moms at the same time" <Lmaoo>

If you had Bob Saget trying to grab your pussy at age 13, you would delve into the deep end as well.

Eww getting molested by bob saget is gross and you just gave me the creeps mother fucker

I just repaired my dishwasher by imagining it was Nazi and giving it a good hammering after I pulled it’s Aryan butt out of the wall.

I am not joking. Fucker decided to start working after three days of chemical warfare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back