Melvin Guillard KO’s two guys cold in bar fight

Actually first guy was trying to walk away from situation when Melvin threw a punch.
giphy.gif
This gif actually shows it much better. Homeboy was flexing on Melvin, shouldn’t have gone near him at all. The second guy looks terrified though I don’t think he was doing anything aggressive but he got slept worse.

First guy was just walking by and got suckered. Other guy looked like he was just kinda trying to break it up. Was kinda hoping he knocked out 2 guys in a fight but he just suckered them both

Shiiiiiit, that's a 3 fight win streak.

I saw a tko, a KO, and UD.
Depends who’s judging the fight. One could argue the girl landed more but Melvin did drop her. Kinda like Diaz vs Conor 2 kind of a toss up.

you're arguing that the guy committed battery? lol.
Do you know what battery is?

Pushing/shoving/groping... basically any unwanted physical contact is battery, yes.

heres the link to the video, not sure why they would step to Guillard but power is the last thing to go for a fighter haha

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.tmz....guillard-ufc-bar-brawl-denver-arrest-warrant/

Haven't watched the video yet, but in terms of power... your right, as the saying goes. KO power pretty much stays with you until your are WELL into your senior years and your body begns to break down, assuming uou remain relatively inshape. People can maintain strength and power well into their sixties.

he was in a crowded space and in a non-aggressive or threatening manner walked past him with his arm barely noticeably extended.
The point is he was in a conflict with Melvin and they were talking shit to each other. Any sudden movements in a situation like that can spark a fight, if he didn’t wanna fight, wait for Melvin to leave the bar then get a cab and go home and sleep by your own free will.

Not sure why those people are even talking to him. I doubt Melvin lays out his friends or people he knows. The first guy made a big mistake with his posture and an even bigger mistake right after by walking towards Melvin. The poor second guy was betrayed by reflexes. He throws his hands forward defensively (maybe a push) as the first guy got laid out. Melvin took that as knock this guy out, too. Just from what I’m seeing, I don’t have a problem with Melvin laying them out. Play stupid games, get stupid prizes.

That woman is insane, too. Glad Melvin didn’t strike her. That never ends well.

Last edited:
Haven't watched the video yet, but in terms of power... your right, as the saying goes. KO power pretty much stays with you until your are WELL into your senior years and your body begns to break down, assuming uou remain relatively inshape. People can maintain strength and power well into their sixties.

It literally looks like a superhero blasting civilians

Do you know what battery is?

Pushing/shoving/groping... basically any unwanted physical contact is battery, yes.
he didn't push or shove anyone. and it was in a crowded moving space. there's no way that is battery. you can't legitimately believe he could be arrested for that.

This gif actually shows it much better. Homeboy was flexing on Melvin, shouldn’t have gone near him at all. The second guy looks terrified though I don’t think he was doing anything aggressive but he got slept worse.
i dunno man second dude had that shit eating grin on his face, the one that says "you're about to get fucked up" sure it dissipated when his boy got dropped, but from that close up I think better of Melvin then I did 10 mins ago

The point is he was in a conflict with Melvin and they were talking shit to each other. Any sudden movements in a situation like that can spark a fight, if he didn’t wanna fight, wait for Melvin to leave the bar then get a cab and go home and sleep by your own free will.
there wasn't any sudden movement. he wasn't at all threatening. there was no threat. he was walking past, arms down, looking away.

Jesus Christ man, Walking past a guy you’re talking shit to isn’t a good idea it’s okay to just agree with me on that.
We are semi-civilized theses days, talking shit and moving away from confrotation is no fair reason for throwing down, fighters should have more self-control. (We don't even know exactly what went down besides punches).
Glad to see Melvin regain the confidence he lost agaisnt Gomi who murked him in a awesome fight. Too bad there wasn't a gomi around this time.

there wasn't any sudden movement. he wasn't at all threatening. there was no threat. he was walking past, arms down, looking away.
His right arm was clearly
i dunno man second dude had that shit eating grin on his face, the one that says "you're about to get fucked up" sure it dissipated when his boy got dropped, but from that close up I think better of Melvin then I did 10 mins ago
I agree about the way the guy in white was looking. The combination of both of them talking shit to Melvin while he was by himself got them fucked up.

The JDS lookalike bar fight was better. Dude was rampaging, heavyweight >

His right arm was clearly

I agree about the way the guy in white was looking. The combination of both of them talking shit to Melvin while he was by himself got them fucked up.
the dude in white had the same look on his face that one of the fellas had when I got jumped for walking out a bowling alley when I was like 17.
He even does this new age gangsta shit where you drop your hands to your belt level right before fighting

We are semi-civilized theses days, talking shit and moving away from confrotation is no fair reason for throwing down, fighters should have more self-control. (We don't even know exactly what went down besides punches).
Glad to see Melvin regain the confidence he lost agaisnt Gomi who murked him in a awesome fight. Too bad there wasn't a gomi around this time.
He dived against Gomi haha but those two guys will be taking all his yakuza money. I saw 2 guys flexing on one guy and they got slept for their actions I highly doubt Melvin feels the need to react that way if it was just one dude. It’s not like he’s ever done this before.

He purposely touched a stranger for no good reason

I know that, beyond doubt, Melvin wouldn't be charged for what he did to the first guy in some states. The guy initiated physical contact, that's all it takes in some places. He definitely went overboard with the second guy.

But I'd be willing to bet there are prosecutors out there who wouldn't see it fit to file charges.
What state are you in where you knock out a dude brushing past you, KO some little kid and hit women are you not getting any charges?

The guy didn’t move away from Melvin, he moved at Melvin. Pro fighters have to be cautious of regular people. Most regular people know they are out gunned in that situation. I know if I pro fighter is threatening me, I’m going for a weapon. If I’m silly enough to start shit with a pro and do what that guy did, I deserve to get laid to waste.

I don’t see how it’s fair to say the fighter must show more restraint in that situation than any other person.

He dived against Gomi haha but those two guys will be taking all his yakuza money. I saw 2 guys flexing on one guy and they got slept for their actions I highly doubt Melvin feels the need to react that way if it was just one dude. It’s not like he’s ever done this before.
Dived... One punch to the temple the other turn his face on a perfect ko pattern, the guy is chinny...Whow.. thinking a person can just pretend be koed by diving face first, how can you being in a fórum and don't know shit about fighting... You must think Eastman took a dive versus Travis Lutter too, ko's sometimes are strange...

Back