Melvin Guillard KO’s two guys cold in bar fight

Melvin appeared to be alone and being stepped up to by multiple guys, I say let the fists fly if they wanna play that game
On this day, They stepped up to the wrong person

After watching this a few times, they were definitely stepping to Guillard.

First dude CLEARLY stances up to Melvin, adjusting his pants and shit like he was about to throw down. Some words exchanged, and dude starts maybe walking away, but hard to tell. Second dude looks like he's provoking but as soon as he sees his friend go down has a change of heart. But it was too late and Melvin smacked him too.

Waiting to hear both sides, but there was definitely some back and forth going on.

That chick is a ride or die kinda gal.
I'm looking for her contact because a chick like that is not only loyal as fk but guaranteed walking around on top of pussy that can vigorously give back for the cause. She's down to put in work for sure. I'm used to carrying chicks - it's always great when I come across one who lay ME down and put in some work for once. Holla!!!!!

I agree that if a woman poses a threat then they're fair game, but i don't go around wishing it on chicks. Some dudes rage hard on women as is evident by many of the posts in this thread, just seems pathetic. Women annoy me too but i have no desire to hurt them.....physically anyways.

Same, but i do enjoy bashing WMMA on here fairly frequently. But, I won’t lie, the top level WMMA fighters are all pretty good.

After watching this a few times, they were definitely stepping to Guillard.

First dude CLEARLY stances up to Melvin, adjusting his pants and shit like he was about to throw down. Some words exchanged, and dude starts maybe walking away, but hard to tell. Second dude looks like he's provoking but as soon as he sees his friend go down has a change of heart. But it was too late and Melvin smacked him too.

Waiting to hear both sides, but there was definitely some back and forth going on.

The guy with the hat stands at him one foot ahead of the other with fists clenched.

Case closed.

Walk up to a man you are in a confrontation with, with closed fists and intent. I guess Melvin should have let him or his friend sucker punch him first to make some of you guys happy.
His hand was open and he wasn’t looking at him while he walked past him.

Don't know what was said but they stepped to him...seems he was a wee bit excessive in his response.

what A classy broad. Looks like some drunk jersey shore type dbags.

Might be breaking news here but just got off a the phone with someone who claims they were there

He told me "Dude said I'm going to get a bottle and smash you over the head with it" then started walking to the bar and that's when Melvin struck
Apparently this isn't a random attack, Melvin either owed the dude money or the dude owed Melvin money. But he claims some one was shouting where the fuck is my money

Who knows but if what he says is true then that would be the reason behined this

Might be breaking news here but just got off a the phone with someone who claims they were there

He told me "Dude said I'm going to get a bottle and smash you over the head with it" then started walking to the bar and that's when Melvin struck
Apparently this isn't a random attack, Melvin either owed the dude money or the dude owed Melvin money. But he claims some one was shouting where the fuck is my money

Who knows but if what he says is true then that would be the reason behined this
Which guy in the video is your friend?

Guillard is lucky that Rich Clementi wasn’t there

Lucky for him.. Gomi wasn´t in that bar..

takanori-gomi-drinks-beer.jpg

Which guy in the video is your friend?
I have a friend named Dottie who lives right outside of Denver who is really into crossfit and bar hopping, and is also a huge UFC mark, well I called her for info and she put me on the phone with her husbands brother who told me the story... I didn't see any of the two in the video though...
The way I see it, they probably weren't there but have heard first hand accounts and tried to sound cool by claiming they were

Depends who’s judging the fight. One could argue the girl landed more but Melvin did drop her. Kinda like Diaz vs Conor 2 kind of a toss up.
Yeah, agreed. She was the one moving forward and throwing volume, but it was mostly inneffective and/or defended, and he did drop her with his power shot in his one bit of offense.

Probably should have gone with a contentious SD.

Till, JDS, Melvin and Overeem need to go out clubbing together :D

Back