Melvin Guillard KO’s two guys cold in bar fight

Damn if one of those guys coulda just landed a half ass punch Melvin woulda been sleeping

KO’s 2 guys dead but gets ktfo by a one legged Takanori Gomi. The gap between trained professional fighters and average joes is real and should always be respected from all parties.

wtf are you guys watching? where is there any threat or walking up on him with clenched fists in this video? lmao

it was unnecessary and stupid. and if you think its badass then youre unnecessary and stupid too.

seems calm and collected here

.... while holding a knife ;)

Does the fact that he's on the lam show that he knows he's in the wrong?

Clearly self defense. But prosecutors always want to make a name for themselves, and what better way than to prosecute a “UFC fighter”.
Not self defense if they didnt throw a punch, even if they were acting in a "aggressive" manner, which did not look the case, he is a trained fighter and they looked like golfers

those dudes were very likely looking for a fight and seem to be antagonizing him. when he swings on the second guy, the guy assumes a stance showing an interest in engaging the fight prior to being knocked out a second later. Melvin is standing with his back to the wall. They came to him looking for trouble, no doubt. drunk people do this sort of thing.
"when he swings on the second guy he assumes a stance showing interest" LOL are you kidding me, maybe it was instinct because some maniac was sucker punching everyone

Aw man, that was so fucking alpha, my dick is hard! The way he didn't even give that guy a chance was so fucking badass. Silver backed gorilla-mode! Somebody should post this on Return of Kings! It's just too badass. That bitch messed with the wrong silver-back! I was disappointed he didn't lay it on those guys while they were down. A true alpha never holds back man!

He should have raped those soy-boys just to show them how alpha he truly is! YOLO.
<{katwhu}>

Saying these guys were looking for a fight is a bit of a stretch. Body language seems there was tension and confusion and Guillard reacted when they got close

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back