Melvin Guillard KO’s two guys cold in bar fight

What state are you in where you knock out a dude brushing past you, KO some little kid and hit women are you not getting any charges?
I definitely think he’s getting charged I just don’t like how people are saying Melvin was totally in the wrong, the situation was most likely very heated. That being said, I love how Melvin drops first guy with double lead rights and rocks the other guy with the same punch and then switches orthodox and cleans him with the right cross it truly is fun to watch.

he didn't push or shove anyone. and it was in a crowded moving space. there's no way that is battery. you can't legitimately believe he could be arrested for that.

One thing to take note of, in most states, if you verbally threaten someone, that is grounds for assault and criminal threats for the person talking shit, and most states allow a retaliatory response. Whether Melvin is guilty of anything stems from what was actually said. If the 1st guy said something along the lines of " I'm going to fuck you up" and then approached Melvin, Melvin is justified in reacting in defense. It doesn't matter if the guy had his hands behind his back or in the air, or wasn't even looking at him. If you make a threat to someone, and then approached them, that person has every legal right to respond in self defense.

The 2nd guy is highly questionable though. Looked like he was just trying to break it up.

Dived... One punch to the temple the other turn his face on a perfect ko pattern, the guy is chinny...Whow.. thinking a person can just pretend be koed by diving face first, how can you being in a fórum and don't know shit about fighting... You must think Eastman took a dive versus Travis Lutter too, ko's sometimes are strange...
Do you think Wanderlei Silva’s opponents wanted to have their face stomped into the canvas?? Nah but in Japan sometimes u do what they tell you

Clearly self defense. But prosecutors always want to make a name for themselves, and what better way than to prosecute a “UFC fighter”.

That second guy was moving away from him and he had his hands up purely for defensive purposes. And that is a concrete floor, when you KO someone they can hit their head on the concrete and fucking die.

There is no excuse for a professional fighter to drop dudes like that.

he didn't push or shove anyone. and it was in a crowded moving space. there's no way that is battery. you can't legitimately believe he could be arrested for that.
Dude..... I've made it clear I don't agree with what Melvin did. This was absolutely overkill.

But yes, what that guy did was battery in a lot of states. That's why you don't touch people, especially in a heated situation. That's why self defense is justifiable IN SOME STATES for what he did.

Battery is typically a misdemeanor and you won't usually get arrested or do any time for it. ANY intentional unwanted contact can be construed as battery. I have police officers in my very close family, just so we are clear. Every state has its own laws pertaining to this kind of stuff so nothing is absolute.

What state are you in where you knock out a dude brushing past you, KO some little kid and hit women are you not getting any charges?
I said he wouldn't be charged for what he did to the first guy only in some states. I also said Melvin is a clown who will face charges for letting his pride get the best of him and knocking out two dudes who really didn't want to fight.

If he gets a female judge in this unequal mentally ill system, he will get a wild sentence.

Taking a book out of Lee Murray’s chapter

<Goldie11>

A good ole bar brawl, I guess this means he’s won a fight for the first time in like 5 years.

You’re a casual. Step aside..
heres the link to the video, not sure why they would step to Guillard but power is the last thing to go for a fighter haha

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.tmz....guillard-ufc-bar-brawl-denver-arrest-warrant/

Cause these weak ass snowflakes got themselves actually believeing they’re no longer inferior based, off zero merit. Which funny enough, actually proves their naive inferiority that much more.

Hahahahahahahaha!

“We’re not the same. I’m handsome tall; you’re the type of tall, when you walk by, people stop and look at you. You’re like a freak!”

First guy totally misread the situation. He thought he was just going to walk by into the personal space of a guy he was just having words with? Bad situational awareness. The second guy thought he was tough when he was bowed up toward Melvin before he started swinging. It's really a case of "stupid games, stupid prizes" here.

The woman is probably an annoying loud mouth, but she's loyal, I'll give her that.

You’re a casual. Step aside..

Cause these weak ass snowflakes got themselves actually believeing they’re no longer inferior based, off zero merit. Which funny enough, actually proves their naive inferiority that much more.

Hahahahahahahaha!

“We’re not the same. I’m handsome tall; you’re the type of tall, when you walk by, people stop and look at you. You’re like a freak!”

Shut yo ass up

I knew that the difference between a mma fighter and an average joe was huge but I didn't quite expect THAT huge; looked like a demigod testing his super powers on clueless earthlings.

To be fair, you're not the only Sherdogger that would not know that.

Fighters know how to fight against fighters and non-fighters, while the untrained/non-fighters don't know how to do anything because they haven't put the work in and it's impossible to be effective without that work put in.

Some people literally believe you do not have to learn how to throw a punch correctly, or any sort of strike at all; they think a punch is a punch, a kick is a kick, and their beliefs are usually just as ridiculous when it comes to grappling.

He should fight Erick Silva next.

Young Assassin vs. Young Prospect

Apology in advance if duplicate.

Actually first guy was trying to walk away from situation when Melvin threw a punch.
giphy.gif

Oh, Melvin is fucked. That dude is trying to exit the situation and gets a cheap shot. White shirt tries to diffuse and backs away and is in a position of defense and gets KO'd. Melvin, this looks bad.

One thing to take note of, in most states, if you verbally threaten someone, that is grounds for assault and criminal threats for the person talking shit, and most states allow a retaliatory response. Whether Melvin is guilty of anything stems from what was actually said. If the 1st guy said something along the lines of " I'm going to fuck you up" and then approached Melvin, Melvin is justified in reacting in defense. It doesn't matter if the guy had his hands behind his back or in the air, or wasn't even looking at him. If you make a threat to someone, and then approached them, that person has every legal right to respond in self defense.

The 2nd guy is highly questionable though. Looked like he was just trying to break it up.

Ya, I wouldn't condone ever getting into a fight for free, cuz its just not worth it obviously. But, if they said anything threatening, then one of them stepped in Melvin's direction, and possibly even initiated contact, Melvin easily walks.

In Florida he could have shot them at that point. But no state expects you to wait to get sucker punched in a 2 on 1 situation before throwing. He walks if those dudes initiated the verbal altercation.

I love that the woman thinks she can attack him without repercussion. I guess she found out the hard way that Melvin isn't sexist and doesn't believe in coddling women like children.

Interesting how you’re resentment for women can make you see a video of what looks like her friend being knocked out by a ufc fighter and her bravely attacking him back as feminist bullshit.

Melvin clearly sucker punched the first guy and the second didnt even want to fight...but he hit him a few times anyway....

Idk what was said....but for a trained fighter to have zero reserve especially at his age is pathetic.

Back