Nike sales surge 31%-- report

So what athletic gear do you wear? Why can no anti Nike people answer it in this thread? Or are y'all just fat fucks that have no need for athletic shoes or clothing?
I love NIKE. Nike Free RN 2017, Nike basketball shorts to play sports with my kids. But I'm disappointed that they took on Kaepernick due to his anti-American message of communism, cops=pigs and he decided to leave the country on July 4th Independence Day to protest by going to Africa. The place where Africans rounded up the people who would be the black American slaves.

I love NIKE. Nike Free RN 2017, Nike basketball shorts to play sports with my kids. But I'm disappointed that they took on Kaepernick due to his anti-American message of communism, cops=pigs and he decided to leave the country on July 4th Independence Day to protest by going to Africa. The place where Africans rounded up the people who would be the black American slaves.
He never said all cops were pigs but that some are and the blue line protects them, if you disagree you're part of the problem with many local police departments. He has two uncles who are cops.

Why don't you look up the Baltimore cops in the anti gun task force who were reselling seized guns and drugs, literally straight out of training day, were they pigs or nah?
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...ltimore-police-corruption-trial-heads-to-jury

In one incident, police took a man's house keys, ran his name through databases to find his address, went into the home without a warrant and found drugs and a safe. The officers cracked open the safe, which had about $200,000 inside. They took $100,000 out, closed the safe back up, then filmed themselves pretending to open it for the first time. 'Nobody touch anything,' [The unit's Sgt. Wayne Jenkins] can be heard saying on the video, which was played for jurors

He never said all cops were pigs but that some are and the blue line protects them, if you disagree you're part of the problem with many local police departments. He has two uncles who are cops.

Why don't you look up the Baltimore cops in the anti gun task force who were reselling seized guns and drugs, literally straight out of training day, were they pigs or nah?
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...ltimore-police-corruption-trial-heads-to-jury
I agree there are some bad cops. But he was foolish to wear his cops=pigs socks on the practice field. That's not a good message. Cause not all cops are bad.

I agree there are some bad cops. But he was foolish to wear his cops=pigs socks on the practice field. That's not a good message. Cause not all cops are bad.
Yea and he spoke about it after pointing out he had two uncles that are cops but I guess that involves effort or functional memory so it's easier to be lazy and say omg Colin thinks all cops are pigs

Yea and he spoke about it after pointing out he had two uncles that are cops but I guess that involves effort or functional memory so it's easier to be lazy and say omg Colin thinks all cops are pigs
Well why wear cops are pigs socks if 95% of cops are trying to do the right thing?

Just protest the incident you think was racist. Don't bring the question of all cops/most/some/few to where people have to ask.

Yes they are. If you are a "good"cop covering for bad cops, you are just anoyhet bad cop. And bad cops never get turned in so......

Well why wear cops are pigs socks if 95% of cops are trying to do the right thing?

Just protest the incident you think was racist. Don't bring the question of all cops/most/some/few to where people have to ask.
Where did you get 95%from? If good cops hide bad cops through retirement you will never know The % hence the socks, you dumb or what?

You mean to tell me there are 2 bad cops among the 1 milllion cops serving in the USA? And they’re being prosecuted for doing bad things?

The horror! The injustice!

Yes they are. If you are a "good"cop covering for bad cops, you are just anoyhet bad cop. And bad cops never get turned in so......

All cops are bad? Okay, lets solve this then. Pull all law enforcement out of black neighborhoods. No more patrols or responding to 911 calls. The Ferguson effect will solve the problem of cops mistreating black people. The cops just won't be around to help blacks being victimized by black criminals, but at least NO POLICE BRUTALITY!

All cops are bad? Okay, lets solve this then. Pull all law enforcement out of black neighborhoods. No more patrols or responding to 911 calls. The Ferguson effect will solve the problem of cops mistreating black people. The cops just won't be around to help blacks being victimized by black criminals, but at least NO POLICE BRUTALITY!
Blacks pay taxes just like everybody else, cops should be to serve and protect without shooting unarmed citizens, or is that just too much to ask?

I'm not racist I have two black friends

Nike did their homework. Their target consumers will buy that shit up. Can’t argue with Capitalism.

As a far right Republican, I've always hated corporations and their thirst for profits.

Did you know that many of Nike's workers are working in sweatshops? I can't believe liberals love corporations so much. They're such hypocrites.
Shouldn't you be calling out your party more so than liberals?

Blacks pay taxes just like everybody else, cops should be to serve and protect without shooting unarmed citizens, or is that just too much to ask?
Most unarmed citizens get shot because they don’t follow demands. I’ve yet to see a cop just walk up to someone and shoot them while they were being compliant.

Most unarmed citizens get shot because they don’t follow demands. I’ve yet to see a cop just walk up to someone and shoot them while they were being compliant.
There are many ways to subdue an unarmed suspect without shooting them dead and if that's too much then pick a career besides law enforcement.

There are many ways to subdue an unarmed suspect without shooting them dead and if that's too much then pick a career besides law enforcement.
How about people take personal responsibility for their actions? The cops wouldn’t shoot anyone if they weren’t there in the first place.

How about people take personal responsibility for their actions? The cops wouldn’t shoot anyone if they weren’t there in the first place.
The cops should take responsibility for shooting unarmed citizens, they are given a badge and gun with the purpose of serving and protecting, they are and should be held to a higher standard. If that standard is too high for some then it's best to find a new career.

Back