What do you put Kraft Dinner on?

44fIkrj.gif

Hey be nice Clippy!

Mac and cheese is a hot topic for me

No shit I'm probably going to make some kraft dinner right now

Wait, what? Mac & Cheese was not a US thing too?

I'm Canadian and we did in Uni.

Yes, but it's called macaroni and cheese in the states, not Kraft Dinner.

I cook it in the microwave in a plastic container and eat it from the same container. I put the cover on to save the leftovers in the refrigerator.

It's in-edible garbage on its own. Noodles with watery fake cheese that does not even taste like cheese.

<{clintugh}>

When i used to make it back in University I would simply grate some real cheese into it while cooking and then often on to the top for a quick bake before eating. It would really take very little extra time and turn crap into something decent and eat it with a couple pork chops on the side.

IMG_5609.jpg

That's pasta not noodles? <4>bork1}

The poverty vs you sound poor of this thread topic is bringing me out in hives.

Ha.

I always called them cheater foods in University. Quick and easy starters

Things like Mac and Cheese and various Noodles and Sauce packets and Rice concoctions were cheap, easy and quick. BUt I would also add to them and never just eat them as they came straight out of the package.

DSC_0061.JPG

It takes so little time to simply chop up some veggies, add some cheese or other that can make these things actually decent.
I really like those knorr pasta packets too. I wish they made them in smaller bachelor sizes though so i didnt always have a bunch left over. Not really a problem anymore with the maid/GF but I dont like wasting food. Nice and simple and cheap.

I have snobbed Kraft dinner my entire life but right now I would like to have some.

@Clippy Did you know you can replace the cheese in KD with smushy bananas for a healthy alternative and you can't even tell the difference!

I don't eat it very much anymore, but when I made up Kraft Dinner Mac and cheese, I would use a cheese grater and put that on top and then ketchup. I don't know why ketchup, but that's how I eat it.

Obviously in a bowl...and with a spoon.

BTW, Velveeta Shells & Cheese is infinitely better.

I just googled what Kraft Dinner is...<{clintugh}>

You guys are wierd...and disgusting...