NRA's Dana Loesch hosts bizare video featuring Thomas & Friends characters in Klan hoods

So, the evil "they" that keeps being referred to is a small college nobody has ever heard of? Has Evergreen College put "Trump is Hitler" into their curriculum?

The entire point here is that the hyperbole is cranked up so high that it no longer resembles reality. It is fear mongering, to the point that it is embarrassing and comical.

You know what propaganda is right? I can give you some historical examples if you want. You might be surprised how similar they seem to the stuff that you guys eat up on here.

That commercial is aimed at the far, far right and the elderly.
If you're going to reply to my posts, you need to actually reply to what I said, not what you wish I said:
Evergreen College is a very good example of a School perpetuating their preferred political narrative, rather than teaching objective reality.

You're aware that an example of something doesn't represent the totality of that something? Correct?

How do you feel about MSNBC?

Less than favorable.

Why do you ask? What value are you hoping to find with this line of questioning?

<JagsKiddingMe>

You know argument is crap and progressive when homer likes it.

What is happening today has never happened before. Accept it and stop supporting the progressive agenda.
pbox.php

Literally every major empire in history was multicultural and multiracial.
<TrumpWrong1>

The Roman Empire tried as hard as it could to wipe out any cultural vestiges of its conquered peoples. They would move conquered peoples to different areas of the Empire to ensure that their old culture was completely wiped out, and to ensure that their integration into the Roman Empire was complete.

You're wrong, "literally every major Empire in history" wasn't multicultural.

Since you never admit when you're wrong, I fully expect you to double down on your incorrect interpretation of History.

Isn't it sad that I know what you're going to do before you do it?

<TrumpWrong1>

The Roman Empire tried as hard as it could to wipe out any cultural vestiges of its conquered peoples. They would move conquered peoples to different areas of the Empire to ensure that their old culture was completely wiped out, and to ensure that their integration into the Roman Empire was complete.

Since you never admit when you're wrong, I fully expect you to double down on your incorrect interpretation of History.

<Dany07>

It sounds like you got your Roman history from a coloring book.

The Romans didn't give a shit what you did in your free time so long as you paid your taxes and didn't start any trouble.

The Roman Empire was made up of hundreds if not thousands of individual cultures from all across Europe, Africa, and the near East. Dozens of religions, sects, and cults and every race they could find.

If you're going to reply to my posts, you need to actually reply to what I said, not what you wish I said:

You're aware that an example of something doesn't represent the totality of that something? Correct?

Does Evergreen College teach that Trump is Hitler?

Is Evergreen College representative of the norm, or was it founded as an experimental college that functions unlike typical universities?

You know exactly what the problem is, and you are going to refuse to acknowledge it. The commercial makes things that are not typical seem like they are the norm, and then uses those abnormal things to scare people. That is propaganda.

Less than favorable.

Why do you ask? What value are you hoping to find with this line of questioning?

I think you are capable of putting 2 and 2 together, but maybe not.

If you feel "less than favorable" about MSNBC's sensationalistic reporting and hyperbole, then why are you defending the NRA's comically overblown ad?

Can you supply a one-minute clip from MSNBC with as much hilarious propaganda as that one-minute NRA ad?

Wait...is MSNBC them? Lol.

<Dany07>

It sounds like you got your Roman history from a coloring book.

I was able to predict your behavior before you even did it.

Dance my little marionette, dance.

Also note that you're completely unable to refute anything I've said, so you resort to insults.

I'm ready to fully accept your concession via you tripling down on your incorrect interpretation of history, or another laughing woman .gif

Either is a perfectly acceptable sign of your concession.

I was able to predict your behavior before you even did it.

Dance my little marionette, dance.

Also note that you're completely unable to refute anything I've said, so you resort to insults.

I'm ready to fully accept your concession via you tripling down on your incorrect interpretation of history, or another laughing woman .gif

Either is a perfectly acceptable sign of your concession.

Did you not read my post at all? lol

It looks that way since you cut the majority of it out.

It is more reasonable to argue that one of the reason's for Rome's decline was their persecution of the majority pagan population, and the unrest that caused, when they began strictly enforcing Christianity as a state religion.

No idea what this thread is about, but would smash Dana Loesch

<TrumpWrong1>

The British empire within the British isles wasn't multiracial but it did have Jews, Welsh, Scots and Irish. But the British empire as a whole was multi racial ; the Brits never tried to wipe out the cultures of Asia, they just made sure the conquered areas accepted British hegemony and language. In the Americas, the British colonists did try to wipe out Native culture, but it wasn't always the case in every interaction. The Spanish and Portuguese were much pro-active in trying to erase native cultures.

The Roman legions in Britain had North Africans amongst them, along with other European cultures. It wasn't just made up people native to what is present day Italy.

The British empire within the British isles wasn't multiracial but it did have Jews, Welsh, Scots and Irish. But the British empire as a whole was multi racial ; the Brits never tried to wipe out the cultures of Asia, they just made sure the conquered areas accepted British hegemony and language. In the Americas, the British colonists did try to wipe out Native culture, but it wasn't always the case in every interaction. The Spanish and Portuguese were much pro-active in trying to erase native cultures.

The Roman legions in Britain had North Africans amongst them, along with other European cultures. It wasn't just made up people native to what is present day Italy.

Yeah he literally has no idea what he's talking about.. but he's still trying to be a dick about it.

Rome didn't give a shit who you worshiped as long as you marched when you were called and paid your taxes.

Rome didn't wipe out tribes for cultural dominance. It was usually out of greed and more often spite.

It is often considered one of the Roman's Empires greatest strength was their ability to adapt and absorb new information and technology from other cultures. Literally every piece of kit and every tactic exercised on the battlefield was directly the result of their cultural exchanges.

Last edited:
Does Evergreen College teach that Trump is Hitler?

Is Evergreen College representative of the norm, or was it founded as an experimental college that functions unlike typical universities?

You know exactly what the problem is, and you are going to refuse to acknowledge it. The commercial makes things that are not typical seem like they are the norm, and then uses those abnormal things to scare people. That is propaganda.
Harvard:
https://www.businessinsider.com/harvard-professor-donald-trump-hitler-2016-2

Yale:
https://www.businessinsider.com/yal...-hitler-on-tyranny-comparison-politics-2017-4

It was becoming clear to me that you were only going to accept the most literal interpretation. Unless I was able to provide College professors from major universities that used Trump and Hitler in the same sentence, you were going to refuse to accept any answer.

Also, here is a high school history teacher that was suspended for comparing President Trump to Hitler:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...ended-for-comparing-donald-trump-to-adolf-hi/

It would take quite a feat of mental gymnastics to now say that Dana Loesch's assertion about our schools isn't correct.

I think you are capable of putting 2 and 2 together, but maybe not.

If you feel "less than favorable" about MSNBC's sensationalistic reporting and hyperbole, then why are you defending the NRA's comically overblown ad?
Because the NRA's narrative is much closer to objective truth. Is it perfect? No. Is it closer to objective truth when compared to MSNBC and the like? Absolutely.

Can you supply a one-minute clip from MSNBC with as much hilarious propaganda as that one-minute NRA ad?

Wait...is MSNBC them? Lol.
Some of the most hilarious propaganda to come out of MSNBC:

I'll even give you 2 minutes!

<Prem973>

You're still so wrong. These countries aren't being multiculturalized with every culture on earth and diversified with large ethnic groups with totally different cultures.

Have you ever been to South America?

It is quite literally what you describe and claim didn't happen.

Did you not read my post at all? lol

It looks that way since you cut the majority of it out.

It is more reasonable to argue that one of the reason's for Rome's decline was their persecution of the majority pagan population, and the unrest that caused, when they began strictly enforcing Christianity as a state religion.
No, you ninja edited your post after I replied.
<Fedor23>

You're still wrong though.

Race =/= culture

I already addressed that in the post you quoted.

@Rational Poster made the incorrect assertion that "literally every major Empire in history was Multicultural and multiracial".

I pointed out the fact that the Roman Empire was multiracial but it strove to be monocultural.

Back