Are you a Republican or Democrat? Shame on you

LOL

I just going to assume some local politician pressed some identity politics buttons of yours.

So I am going to put your “pissing on graves” and “literally worse than Hitler” stuff down to silly hyperbole.

I think if your point is you can’t just vote down the slate irregardless of who the actual candidate is, then that is fine, although not sure it warrants your indignant OP.

But even at the state level, politics is a team sport, and I don’t see any good examples from you of democratic team sports resulting in actual bad policy.

Still Romney signed health care and his democratic successor implemented it, so there is that.

Alright, so for something of more substance.......

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...WMAF6BAgHEAE&usg=AOvVaw2V8EkgWfEjr_QbBTT8SlWL

Here is some history.

Take a look at how many defense industry employees are running as Democrats in Washington state.

If you are still a Republican or a Democrat, shame on you. Shame, shame, shame!

I don't care if you support individual Republicans or Democrats if you can tell me exactly why you support those people. If you can point to specific statements, or policies that candidate supports, I am fine with that.

However, if you have ever checked a box on a ballot because of the letter next to that name, shame on you. If you plan on doing so in the future, not just shame, but piss on you.

You are a traitor to this nation if you vote up and down ticket for a party.

Discuss........
No I voted for Donald Trump like any true American.

Alright, so for something of more substance.......

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...WMAF6BAgHEAE&usg=AOvVaw2V8EkgWfEjr_QbBTT8SlWL

Here is some history.

Take a look at how many defense industry employees are running as Democrats in Washington state.

Dude I am not going to read a 6 page wall text that starts with Dems in the 1930s or something to glean your point here......

Give me some republican policy positions that are better at the state level or democratic klansman candidates. Otherwise I is confused.

Dude I am not going to read a 6 page wall text that starts with Dems in the 1930s or something to glean your point here......

Give me some republican policy positions that are better at the state level or democratic klansman candidates. Otherwise I is confused.

Are they even Democrat if they work for Boeing?

That is my point.

Both sides are not the same as in choosing between Pepsi or Coke. But there both still poison.

Neither lol. If you vote strictly Democrat or Republican then you're nothing more than a slave to that party.

Its worked out so far.

Has it?

I see a continuation of the clinton-bush-obama foreign policy, and a massive economic bubble that Obama started, and Trump is continuing.

You know Bush looked like a economic genius around 2007. By 2008, not so much.

They are not the same. However, if you think the worst Democrat is better then the best Republican, I could not disagree more.

There for, voting up and down ticket for a party is not logically defensible.

Let me guess. You are in college and think you figured it all out and feel the need to tell everyone else how wrong they are so you start a thread.

Let me guess. You are in college and think you figured it all out and feel the need to tell everyone else how wrong they are so you start a thread.

Nope. I have been a low info Dem, a low info rep, a free market libertarian, and I am now a economic progressive/social libertarian.

Been posting here for about 10 years, and have well over 10,000 hours spent on my political education.

I know enough, to know I know nothing.

Has it?

I see a continuation of the clinton-bush-obama foreign policy, and a massive economic bubble that Obama started, and Trump is continuing.

You know Bush looked like a economic genius around 2007. By 2008, not so much.
ok, you can have your own opinion. thats what makes America great.

Shame on me, I vote for every libertarian on a ballot (including Gary Johnson the past two elections) regardless of who they are.

Shame on me.
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on you.
Fool me three times, shame on you.

I think thats how it goes.

ok, you can have your own opinion. thats what makes America great.

Your doing it wrong.

It's, "To each their own, but your still a fucking idiot."

tenor.gif

Back