A Brief History of Islam.

wrong doofus, I posted it to say "oh here we go..... more bullshit about islam by people that have no actual clue what they are talking about".

and again, you dont understand irony
Ugg ok whatever you say. It’s fucking lefty day in sherdog. Using an idiot to voice an opinion you want taken seriously is ironic nitwit. Maybe try posting Ben Shapiro or someone with half a brain next time.

Ugg ok whatever you say. It’s fucking lefty day in sherdog. Using an idiot to voice an opinion you want taken seriously is ironic nitwit. Maybe try posting Ben Shapiro or someone with half a brain next time.
its a fucking gif..... the person in the gif is not important, its the message the gif is putting out that is important.

Well except to goofs like you

its a fucking gif..... the person in the gif is not important, its the message the gif is putting out that is important.

Well except to goofs like you
Holy fuck my whole point was the choice of gif and you didn’t understand why I said it was an ironic choice lmao. Today is off to a great start for liberal insanity.

This one below and above really shocked me. Guys on the streets of Sydney saying to other guys face ´´´sharia will takeover and sorry you have to die unless you join us

Progress is exactly the same in every country it's brooding in.

Sharia for Australia.

http://mackenzieinstitute.com/rise-islamic-extremism-canada/
There were also small signals that all was not well with the Muslim communities in Canada, especially those of Pakistani origin. For example, the mother of one of my children’s classmates of Pakistani origin, asked me why my kids sang the Canadian national anthem when it is haram, forbidden. Upon asking where she got that information, she confessed that the imam of the local mosque had told the congregation that it was against the faith to sing the national anthem, or, indeed, to show loyalty to Canada.

Upon investigation, we discovered that some mosques were giving sermons against loyalty to Canada and at other places; the sermons were different in English and Arabic, the English version being toned down.

Holy fuck my whole point was the choice of gif and you didn’t understand why I said it was an ironic choice lmao. Today is off to a great start for liberal insanity.
no, your entire point was about the person in the gif..... stop making shit up

Well it looks like progs worldwide are really going off the deep end.

Did someone say Shakira?

giphy.gif

“You guys dont know a fucking thing about islam”

Ignores the fact that every country/state governed under islam law is an opressive, regressive shit hole.

Ignores pew research polling of muslim ideologies

Ignores the large amount of terrorist attacks globally under the name of islam

Yup. Sure. Cool story bro. Islam is misunderstood.

CCNn.gif

sure you do

Found the source:
"more bullshit about islam by people that have no actual clue what they are talking about".

You should probably stop making shitty posts.

Also I sure do and I know what it does to a country.

Back