PWD 647: Red Cells were too low edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi, Rex!

Y0dqnM.gif

I'm actually both white guys.

conor was on something for real. dude was geekin

Coked up and had about 4 or 5 shots in him. He's got to sell the PPV, brother. You know Khabib's boring ass isn't going to put ball sacks on seats.

Did Jones show up at the presser?
He's still at his ranch shooting pictures of DC taped to a plastic deer with his bow
"He can't even spell his full name that's how stupid he is!"

LTR lost his firth tooth today and said, "The Rock is coming to our house tonight!"

"They says he's the GOAT, I say that he hee-haws like a jackass!"

was awkward as hell lol
That's because there was no crowd, that's why that whole act seemed out of place. That's like The Rock giving a promo with no crowd reaction behind, it'd be cringey.

Dana did say that Bones won't be on the MSG card. Setting him up to face Brock in the cage after he mauls DC for the New Years Card and then Brock/Jones International Fight Week

That's because there was no crowd, that's why that whole act seemed out of place. That's like The Rock giving a promo with no crowd reaction behind, it'd be cringey.

Conor even said that in the beginning. A fan crowd would have eaten that up.

Che was a failed lawyer.

Castro too.

Che ended up Minister of Justice.

Both ended up showing ‘justice’ to the ‘bad’ guys. Well fuck, Cuba was a mafia owned banana republic anyway.

Fuck, I can railroad anything when you work me up.

Blame Frank.

Hi hi.
Shut
The
Fuck
Up.

Someone help me out here . Has WarriorsComeout always been unhinged or are we witnessing his unraveling in real time? I never noticed anything too unusual from him but lately he reminds me of Katt Williams in 2016 and Britney Spears in 2007

Cry for help imo.

@warriorscomeout I'm sorry for yelling

Pussy.

Who's ass would you eat first? Eva Marie's

ruh30qxc19n11.jpg

Or The Smokeshow

cto3yarx0bf11.jpg

@EVERYONE
Smokeshow. I prefer blondes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics